Photo

This isn't any different then GTA 4's online

38 replies to this topic
Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I own my own pet virus I get to pet and name her

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

People do nothing but kill each other that's it. I've lost so much money because of as*holes like that. What am I supposed to do. Its the same people that keep killing everyone. This "Innovative" online is nothing but a stupid death match for COD kiddies which is a damn shame.  

H0WITZER
  • H0WITZER

One Sexy F*ck

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:26 AM

really? cause the session I was in...we robbed stores....cruised around...killed the odd pain in the ass kid. its a lot better then gta 4

• IveGotNoValues and amoratisd like this

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:28 AM

really? cause the session I was in...we robbed stores....cruised around...killed the odd pain in the ass kid. its a lot better then gta 4

Well you are lucky the past 4 sessions I have been in are nothing but kids screaming and people running each other over in semi's.

Seems like im just going to have to play multiplayer solo... 

PittDawg
  • PittDawg

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

People do nothing but kill each other that's it. I've lost so much money because of as*holes like that. What am I supposed to do. Its the same people that keep killing everyone. This "Innovative" online is nothing but a stupid death match for COD kiddies which is a damn shame.  

Sadly there are sessions like that. I'm thinking once a few of my friends get online we are just gonna rank up in invite only before venturing out into a world populated by rampaging 12 year olds:)

Zurkis
  • Zurkis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

There's a Passive mode for a reason. Plus all those jack holes will be segregated to play with each other once GTAO gets on it's feet 100%

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:31 AM

There's a Passive mode for a reason. Plus all those jack holes will be segregated to play with each other once GTAO gets on it's feet 100%

I would use Passive mode but every time I try I get "insufficient funds Buy are GTA$" when I have over $10,000. Must be another glitch. 

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:33 AM

I would use Passive mode but every time I try I get "insufficient funds Buy are GTA$" when I have over $10,000. Must be another glitch. 

why not play in a lobby with your friends/crew?

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:34 AM Edited by Acetaminophen, 03 October 2013 - 05:35 AM.

why not play in a lobby with your friends/crew?

None of them can get it to work. and my other friends are on xbox. 

and im sure my character will end up being erased. so its whatever. 

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Every time I get paid for something it goes straight into the bank asap. I prefer the feeling of actually taking care of the money unlike the SP, which I love, but this is better. 

Zurkis
  • Zurkis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

Keep some cash on hand to use passive mode. It will not pull from a bank account.

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Keep some cash on hand to use passive mode. It will not pull from a bank account.

I cant because I kept getting killed. They camped the spawn areas. 

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

You don't get a bad sport rating for what you do in Free Roam.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

I havent had anyone really try and mess with me, I have had a few people try and chase me down but just ran away to avoid possible death and after about 3-5 mins they gave up chase and try someone else who is just standing around waiting to get owned. As long as you move with a purpose people will leave you alone from my experience, and tbh if some people tried to mess with me Ill just bail out of the lobby WHO CARES! As time passes those people will start to fall into the Bad Players catagory and be put into games with other Bad Players. It will just take some time to develop histories for people, the game is still so fresh no one has background to categorize yet. 

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Proof?

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

I know what you mean, everything I tried ended with me in a lobby that was a total free for all. Its not going to get any better, the only things to do are VS other people. No co-op work at all.I robbed 5 stores and these jackholes were chasing me as well as the cops the whole time.

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:45 AM

Proof?

That bad sport rating is for when you quit jobs, betray teammates in missions and things like that. Messing around with others in Free Roam is encouraged, as it was featured in the trailer and when talking about it, R* said that sort of thing was meant to be there.

That's why we have Passive Mode, for those who don't want to fight other players.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

R.I.P. in peace Aesthetic, you beautifully beta bastard you.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

When I run into randoms, this happens.

YOrSu6A.jpg

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

Proof?

That bad sport rating is for when you quit jobs, betray teammates in missions and things like that. Messing around with others in Free Roam is encouraged, as it was featured in the trailer and when talking about it, R* said that sort of thing was meant to be there.

That's why we have Passive Mode, for those who don't want to fight other players.

So wheres the proof? Not doubting but all Im reading is your interruption.

JCubes
  • JCubes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

Pvp happened. Put on passive mode or stop playing.

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

I think im just going to play solo since you can play the missions with other people then it just puts you back in solo mode. I just wish R* would add a real Free Mode that is just causing chaos without losing money on things/dying. 

Lisha
  • Lisha

Prankster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

I think im just going to play solo since you can play the missions with other people then it just puts you back in solo mode. I just wish R* would add a real Free Mode that is just causing chaos without losing money on things/dying. 

Are you on the xbox or ps3? If you want money, I can give you some. :c

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

I know what you mean, everything I tried ended with me in a lobby that was a total free for all. Its not going to get any better, the only things to do are VS other people. No co-op work at all.I robbed 5 stores and these jackholes were chasing me as well as the cops the whole time.

To be fair I chased after this guy who was running from the cops just to watch the action pursue. They couldnt have been shooting at you cause the cops would turn on them, so they might have been doing the same thing. Its funny watching people try to ditch the cops. 

I have done a co-op with 4 other people there were 2 super cars driving at very high speed around the map and we had to catch and grab the cars. It sounds simple enough but those drives move quick and it did take some organization to take them without destroying the cars. Plus you only got a few lives to burn.

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by The Huntsman, 03 October 2013 - 05:55 AM.

Proof?

I "destroyed" a guy's car in free roam and got the bad sport warning.

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:55 AM Edited by Acetaminophen, 03 October 2013 - 05:57 AM.

Are you on the xbox or ps3? If you want money, I can give you some. :c

Haha thanks but I will be fine. I just got frustrated I went from 20,000 to 10,000 because of them. im fine now. 

and now I cant get back online. Cool haha im going to bed. 

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

Proof?

Actually, it's your imagination I'm reading. Think about it, the game lets two people rob a store, have one person keep all the money and if the other doesn't like it, they can kill them and take it for themselves. They have the system of depositing money in a bank so you don't lose it when another player kills you.

You have a very different or exaggerated idea of what the bad sport rating is about. It's called Grand Theft Auto for a reason. We're playing as criminals with little-to-no moral values. The passive mode is there so you don't have to fight if you don't want to. It's not entirely about friendship and togetherness, Free Roam is there for people to mess around in a giant sandbox. Hell, killing each other was what RDR was all about.

• _KC likes this

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

PM me your gamertag if you're interested in playing 4 real.. I know I am with adults

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

How do you expect them to stop people from wanting to kill you?

People who don't use a mic usually get bombed on. People won't give a damn about you, and you have nothing to offer to them collaboratively. Try conversing with people, ask to ride with them, tell them your username and I bet 9/10 they'll leave you alone.

It's the ones who don't communicate who aimlessly try to kill you - and those that need cash. Only Ammu Nation and a sick clique can help you with that.

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

Proof?

Actually, it's your imagination I'm reading. Think about it, the game lets two people rob a store, have one person keep all the money and if the other doesn't like it, they can kill them and take it for themselves. They have the system of depositing money in a bank so you don't lose it when another player kills you.

You have a very different or exaggerated idea of what the bad sport rating is about. It's called Grand Theft Auto for a reason. We're playing as criminals with little-to-no moral values. The passive mode is there so you don't have to fight if you don't want to. It's not entirely about friendship and togetherness, Free Roam is there for people to mess around in a giant sandbox. Hell, killing each other was what RDR was all about.

But I do lose money from the bank when I get killed. soo... 

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

How do you expect them to stop people from wanting to kill you?

People who don't use a mic usually get bombed on. People won't give a damn about you, and you have nothing to offer to them collaboratively. Try conversing with people, ask to ride with them, tell them your username and I bet 9/10 they'll leave you alone.

It's the ones who don't communicate who aimlessly try to kill you - and those that need cash. Only Ammu Nation and a sick clique can help you with that.

I use my Mic and no one else does but I think that's because it's random when you can hear people and when you can't

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Academy Apocalypse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=olEGtoYs_8A

1:07

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users