good routepoints for helicopter?

2 replies to this topic
KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

hello everyone,today i wanna ask you about good routs for a HELICOPTER. i can make good routs for cars,trucks and bikes.. but not for a helicopter, it sucks!!! :facedesk:  so can anyone tell me how to add a actor routepoints in helicopter so he can fly it good and reaches to his last routepoint?  for eg.. i put a actor on a helicopter with accuracy 100 and drive route normal, and his driveroute is like that- up,forward,forward,forward and down..  but when i play mission- he goes up and still for 30 seconds and drive like a drinked bitch, he cant reach his routspoints fast.. so please some help me and please forget my poor English and grammar  :cry:

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

Yeah, i don't know how to make actors drive well in Helicopter Routes, they really drive like you say, like a drunken bitch xDDDD

But for better results you should put routepoints up the helicopter height and then forward.

And accuracy doesn't mean something with "driving" it means with accuracy for "shooting". So if you put 100 of accuracy in an actor, it means he can shoot you from the highest building with a 9mm :p

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 06 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

Yeah, i don't know how to make actors drive well in Helicopter Routes, they really drive like you say, like a drunken bitch xDDDD

But for better results you should put routepoints up the helicopter height and then forward.

And accuracy doesn't mean something with "driving" it means with accuracy for "shooting". So if you put 100 of accuracy in an actor, it means he can shoot you from the highest building with a 9mm :p

okey thank you : ) i will try it

• Martin_GDF likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users