Photo

How do you start heists in GTA Online?

9 replies to this topic
ArmoredxApple
  • ArmoredxApple

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

I would love to start doing some heists with my friends online but I have no idea how. I have done some repo missions for Simeon and a drug mission where I stole the coke, but I want to start robbing banks with my friends, when does that start?

• JamesPayton likes this

JamesPayton
  • JamesPayton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:51 AM Edited by JamesPayton, 03 October 2013 - 11:51 AM.

Hi mate, I've heard that Rockstar haven't yet released all the online heists. Pointless I know, as all they advertised were these heists. Have you also noticed that there are no planes or helicopters at any of the airports? What ever happened to the dog fights as pictured on their trailers?!

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

Hi mate, I've heard that Rockstar haven't yet released all the online heists. Pointless I know, as all they advertised were these heists. Have you also noticed that there are no planes or helicopters at any of the airports? What ever happened to the dog fights as pictured on their trailers?!

Rockstar lied?! Never!

• andy4789 likes this

Ballsagna-face
  • Ballsagna-face

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:14 PM

I believe you have to buy an apartment which will have a planning board in it to plan heists. Not sure if this is true but I remember reading that at some point.
  • hamburglary likes this

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

I believe you have to buy an apartment which will have a planning board in it to plan heists. Not sure if this is true but I remember reading that at some point.

Yep this, most just ASSUME it isn't in the game yet because they have 12 dollars, 12 bullets, are rank 4 and are 5 weeks (real time)  out from buying an apartment. Silly children.

Creyes One
  • Creyes One

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Pretty sure you gotta unlock a certain rank as well and a apartment too.

Senor_taco28
  • Senor_taco28

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

I've heard you need to buy an apartment that has a heist planning board, then you can access heists.

durkahdurkah
  • durkahdurkah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Heists are coming as a DLC (FREE) in the next few weeks, you can't access them right now... i think?

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:53 PM

Heists are coming as a DLC (FREE) in the next few weeks, you can't access them right now... i think?

Like I said in my first post. Thank you for proving my point, here is a cookie, now go get some milk from your mommy.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

you can do small heists but big heists like the ones from SP are not avaliable for now (2-3 weeks it will be here for free dont worry)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users