Quantcast

» «
Photo

Don't buy apartments online - you will get f**kd over...

47 replies to this topic
73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

LOL at people who act as if they haven't heard that there are problems with the online.

You continue making new characters after just finding the last one deleted. :facedesk:

You continue spending "hours" playing online although the whole world knows Rockstar is in the middle of trying to address all of the issues :facedesk:

You continue expecting these issues to be resolved almost immediately :facedesk:

You act surprised that this stuff continues to happen, and instead of taking a break from the offline, and play something else, you continue to WASTE these hours on this bug filled product. :facedesk:

I'm not going to play online until I KNOW it's running the way it's supposed to, and i'm not expecting it to happen overnight either.

• Slowthrill likes this

Lildigg22
  • Lildigg22

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

I purchased one last night. Logged in today and im in the shower of it. So it works fine for me. It better I dropped 150k on this house

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

Guess I'll stick to single player then.

you can still play gta online it is fun. :beerhat:

But I want my character to look like Trevor. How do I make him look like Trevor?

Fohje
  • Fohje

GTAF Representative

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

Happened to me, too. Spent $217k on an apartment after running Violent Duct with crew mates for a few hours. Went to a new session, and the apartment, along with my money, were both just gone. Disheartening, to say the least. Did more crew runs and got almost $600k now, just sitting on my money, waiting for Rockstar to un-f*ck this up..

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

God must have robbed you.

God got tired of giving us random money for doing stunts, so now he's robbing us.

Magnet_man16
  • Magnet_man16

C# Programmer

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

So I bought an apartment today. And I had been playing all day with my crew, and they've been giving me the last bit of money so I could buy the apartment for us to hang out in. 100k$ that i grinded...

I watch tv.

I lag out while my friends are in the apartment.

When i came back online - my apartment was gone, so was my two cars and all my money.

That just.. that was sad.. I just thought to my self *all this time i spent* *the money my friends gave me*.. All is dropped to the floor.

I really hope that Rockstar* fixes this and i expect to get a refund. That is really NOT ok!

(i already posted this in a comment on another post)

I lost my stuff too. It seems if you leave any other way except down on d-pad or menu it wont save. Which is stupid.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:56 PM

I bought one... I still have it. 

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

ps3 ppl is this fixed in latest patch?

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

I bought one... I still have it. 

You must have not done enough stunts.

Slowthrill
  • Slowthrill

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

So I bought an apartment today. And I had been playing all day with my crew, and they've been giving me the last bit of money so I could buy the apartment for us to hang out in. 100k$ that i grinded...
I watch tv.
I lag out while my friends are in the apartment.
When i came back online - my apartment was gone, so was my two cars and all my money.
That just.. that was sad.. I just thought to my self *all this time i spent* *the money my friends gave me*.. All is dropped to the floor.

I really hope that Rockstar* fixes this and i expect to get a refund. That is really NOT ok!
(i already posted this in a comment on another post)

I lost my stuff too. It seems if you leave any other way except down on d-pad or menu it wont save. Which is stupid.
How else would/could you leave??

Hazencoke
  • Hazencoke

Homeboy

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

Fifth time I go online and a large sum of money missing ima wait till this is fixed

Hover_Mode
  • Hover_Mode

Playa

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

Lost mine too, lol before I even got to bring a stripper home f*ck, I kept stalling on it

But if you listen to the ingame radio commercials they do warn of the cloud

Fohje
  • Fohje

GTAF Representative

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

Bought another apartment, the $400k one, because everyone was saying that their apartments weren't messing up any more.

They're still messing up. Don't buy apartments.

LegendaryMudkip
  • LegendaryMudkip

Based God Follower

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

Guys , quick question. How in the f*ck do you get 100k within a few hours of playing. I've been playing a for the past month straight, and I only have 60k. -Yes, I do have a life (I think.. =/ ) it's just it's the holidays and I have the worst flu ever -

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Lifetime Achievement Award
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

Well I bought one, well see if its there later

LegendaryMudkip
  • LegendaryMudkip

Based God Follower

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:28 AM Edited by LegendaryMudkip, 05 October 2013 - 05:28 AM.

Don't grind. Simple as that dummies.

What is grinding?

Fohje
  • Fohje

GTAF Representative

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

Grinding would be doing the same mission/activity multiple times to amass money and RP.

Kendrick Lamar
  • Kendrick Lamar

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:00 PM Edited by Kendrick Lamar, 16 July 2015 - 08:28 PM.

_

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users