Quantcast

» «
Photo

A 400k apartment is the same as a 200k one!

78 replies to this topic
Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:01 PM

I spent 400k on the most expenisve apartment and it looks EXACTLY like my friend's which cost 200k.

It is literally an exact interior copy but with a different view.

bullsh*t.

It's about the location you dumb ass. Your house it probably set in a better location than the 200K apartmnent. 

It is an EXACT copy of a cheaper apartment.

Dumbass.

Even the garage and bedroom are exact copies of each other.

The cheaper apartment is even in a diffrtent building, apparently companies carbon copy each other too huh?

Construction companies and developers sometimes use the same architecture at different locations. The location does have a significant influence on the price, as the price of the land it is built on also varies. A dream house on the beach or on the edge of a swamp will have different price, understandably, even if the architecture is identical.

• streetx1xracer and Timely like this

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:05 PM

Do you guys have pictures of the 6 garage apartments?

CooL_StYleR_2013
  • CooL_StYleR_2013

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

Lol

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:27 PM

I think its all about the view. My view on the apt 20 del piero place isnt that great but its a few blocks from the beach . It pay and spray is also pretty far from me.

Maybe thats why i only paid 200k. its a 10 car garage as well.

CooL_StYleR_2013
  • CooL_StYleR_2013

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

Fail

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

I spent 400k on the most expenisve apartment and it looks EXACTLY like my friend's which cost 200k.
bullsh*t.

It's about the location you dumb ass. Your house it probably set in a better location than the 200K apartmnent.

It is an EXACT copy of a cheaper apartment.
Dumbass.
Even the garage and bedroom are exact copies of each other.
The cheaper apartment is even in a diffrtent building, apparently companies carbon copy each other too huh?
Construction companies and developers sometimes use the same architecture at different locations. The location does have a significant influence on the price, as the price of the land it is built on also varies. A dream house on the beach or on the edge of a swamp will have different price, understandably, even if the architecture is identical.

I just love it when people like you bring logic and legit facts into the arguments. Half of the these people are too young to understand half of this stuff.

But then again majority of these forums is filled with those half witted fools who appear to have no common knowledge.

TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Levano
  • Levano

::

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

Can you take a picture, please? I've bought about 12 million cash in cash (costing me around £100) and I'd be interested in knowing the options.

Waste of money buying a property right now. As soon as you turn your game off, you're property is gone and so is your money. I'm currently level 29 and have nearly 300k in the bank.. By the time R* fixes their game, I should have enough money to buy the 400k apartment/garage and fill it with cars.

If that's so, Rockstar is very dumb as it's essentially selling a defective PRODUCT to steal money. Why have they not taken the credit cards offline?

Not the smartest move buying so much ingame cash when the games in such an unstable state.

And as of yesterday morning they actually did take the cash packs offline..

http://support.rocks...Latest-Updates-

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:08 PM Edited by adra12, 03 October 2013 - 01:09 PM.

The difference is the 400k one is in the elite part of town where all the rich people are, while the 200k one is in the business district if my memory serves so you looked at other tall buildings rather than down at the rest of the city from basically the highest point.

There are places in LA and NY where this exact thing is real. The same company built and operates multiple buildings throughout the city with similar or even exact same units, but the ones in the nicer areas sell/rent for more.

• Timely likes this

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:09 PM Edited by ajma420, 03 October 2013 - 01:10 PM.

The loyal GTA fans will stay and help mold this multiplayer while the COD temps get brushed off like a bad case of fleas.

Why can't people enjoy both games?

Played all GTA's and CoD's...  :panic:

"why can't people enjoy mcdonalds and high class luxury cuisine at the same time?"

It's called a refined palete, most of us GTA gamers have too high standards and expectations to settle for what is literally the fast food of gaming.
Every CoD after WaW was crap. Meanwhile, GTA has gotten significantly better with every release. Graphics are a kind of poor compared to today's FPSs but GTA is also 50 times larger than most FPSs. In my opinion, CoD went from Fridays to a soup kitchen while GTA went from Applebee's to the Cheesecake Factory. Damn it. Now I'm hungry.

But back on topic, I'm not buying any cars or houses until some of the bugs get worked out

geddes33
  • geddes33

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

Thanks for the info guys :)

1, Save money until all the GTA V bugs are fixed

2, The 200k apartment is the same as the 400k apartment.

3, CoD, taste like Mcdonald's 

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

Can you take a picture, please? I've bought about 12 million cash in cash (costing me around £100) and I'd be interested in knowing the options.

Pay to win much? I don't know about the rest of you, but I prefer to earn rather than buy

voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

bullsh*t.

You know what they say man. Location, location, location. lol s the view from your place prettier at least?

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

100£ weren't the prices from 2-13£? 13 being 10mil?

Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by Apfeltasche, 03 October 2013 - 02:40 PM.

I have one here. The other didnt save.

http://prod.cloud.ro...xd5_-Qw/0_0.jpg

note: this is a picture of my friends apartment but they are the exact same. Mine doesn't have a city view like that though.

The 400k one looks over Michaels house area.

What is the exakt location/name? I like this (inner city)view more as the one from the 400k apartment. :)

Pay to win much? I don't know about the rest of you, but I prefer to earn rather than buy

I don't want to "win" I just want to have FUN without spending to much time to get my kind of "fun". Fun doesn't mean for me make a heist with other people and spend hours and days of time to get virtual money!

At the same time which I need to get 1,2 Millions in this game, I make > 100x(or much more, dont know how much time it need)  more real cash as the 1,2 milion card costs, with real working!.

I don't have the time for this (26, with familiy and good job). I spend this 18 Euro for the cash card to starting immediately have the kind of fun I do liked  to have with my friends. Nice home, nice cars and just driving around with our cars. We (my friends and me) don't like fighting and shootings. We just want to have this open world feeling with nice things.

BTW. And it is a double moral, being mad about people who pay for ingame cash. What is about the people who have buy the special edition or the collectors edition for getting this garage?

RICHIECOQUI
  • RICHIECOQUI

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:54 PM

I bet the op is full of sh*t no one has a house yet!!

Wikiderr
  • Wikiderr

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

Can you buy more than one apartment? For instance if I want one in the city and one up north id that possible too?

Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by Apfeltasche, 03 October 2013 - 03:01 PM.

No, you have to sale the old one if you move in a new apartment :(

I bet the op is full of sh*t no one has a house yet!!

No, it is the true:

This apartment of the screenshot of his friend:

has the same interior like this one:

nalikiller3
  • nalikiller3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

I have one here. The other didnt save.

note: this is a picture of my friends apartment but they are the exact same. Mine doesn't have a city view like that though.

The 400k one looks over Michaels house area.

which apartment is that specifically? I like the view

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users