Quantcast

» «
Photo

A 400k apartment is the same as a 200k one!

78 replies to this topic
Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:45 AM Edited by Splinter02, 03 October 2013 - 10:46 AM.

Omg are you really complaining about something so trivial?

maybe if you earned your in-game money you would have been more careful about how you spent it, either way youll get no sympathy from me man,just sell it and buy the cheap one or figure out why it cost more but no one wanta to hear your bitching.

I played a mission that gave me 9k a few times over and over again.

You are an idiot.

You are clearly missing the point where a cheaper apartment is an exact carbon copy of a more expensive one because Rockstar is too cheap to make a new one.

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

maybe if you earned your in-game money you would have been more careful about how you spent it, either way youll get no sympathy from me man,just sell it and buy the cheap one or figure out why it cost more but no one wanta to hear your bitching.

Hey, no need to be so asinine. This actually is good information for other players.

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:53 AM Edited by The Huntsman, 03 October 2013 - 10:53 AM.

Hey, no need to be so asinine. This actually is good information for other players.

True, but location is why it's more expensive.  The closer you get to the city, the higher the cost.  A trailer in LA can cost more than a house in Iowa.  Anyway, weird having you here.  Even if you're not you.  Especially if you are.

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:54 AM Edited by Zone-Tan, 03 October 2013 - 10:55 AM.

You are an idiot.

You are clearly missing the point where a cheaper apartment is an exact carbon copy of a more expensive one because Rockstar is too cheap to make a new one.

No buddy, youre the idiot. Who are you? You don't know RockStars, you don't know why they make decisions. FFS. IT'S like no one knows what realism 

durkahdurkah
  • durkahdurkah

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

You are an idiot.

One time i lived in a house in a certain area of a city in the UK, but then me and the family moved to another estate.. the interior of the house was a carbon copy, minus the fact that this new house had a conservatory and the location was far better (The first house wasn't ours either, we were renting it). The reason for this is that the house was through the same estate agent, in a similar area. This is a common occurance in real life, so im not surprised that GTA did the same thing.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:57 AM

True, but location is why it's more expensive.  The closer you get to the city, the higher the cost.  A trailer in LA can cost more than a house in Iowa.  Anyway, weird having you here.  Even if you're not you.  Especially if you are.

This apartment is actually farther from the city!

Lol this game...

ADowbs
  • ADowbs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

Very true, came on here looking for information about the apartments specifically in regards to what OP has confirmed. Decided to sign up/post while I was here.

To the people saying he didn't earn the money anyway, there's a mission you get from Gerald around rank 15 (at least, that's when I got it) called "Violent Duet" I believe, it pays 9000 and takes about 5 or so minutes to complete. Extremely easy if you approach the drug deal from the left side, there's a wall you can shoot over without getting hit much, if at all. Managed to grind roughly $200k before my game froze, to add to the $85k I'd already saved from missions/petty theft/selling cars. It's not that difficult at all to make enough to purchase an apartment once you get the technique down, and the mission offered to you. 

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

I am whatever you want me to be, babes.

chh2tx
  • chh2tx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by chh2tx, 03 October 2013 - 11:05 AM.

This apartment is actually farther from the city!
Lol this game...
Even if farther from city, what is the availability in that location? Not only can being in the city make something higher value, just as lack of a commodity in another area raise its value even if you perceive the value to be less. Fewer options outside the city can increase the value --- at least in the real world in my own area. However, without seeing or knowing more specifics about location, surrounding areas and availability of similar property, its tough to say if the value is right.

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

You are an idiot.

YOUR THE IDIOT WHO BOUGHT IT!!!

maybe i was wrong about how u got the money, but the point is the same, either your missing something about the apartment or you jus should have looked into what you were paying for, either way shaddup no one has sympathy for the guy who carelessly spends his massive stack of cash even if its in a video game lol

TheFool
  • TheFool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

Waste of money buying a property right now. As soon as you turn your game off, you're property is gone and so is your money. I'm currently level 29 and have nearly 300k in the bank.. By the time R* fixes their game, I should have enough money to buy the 400k apartment/garage and fill it with cars.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

I bought it because it was the most expensive one and I thought it would be unique and have special perks.

Just buy the one on Del Perro, its the exact same.

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:15 AM Edited by themaskedninja, 03 October 2013 - 11:16 AM.

I bought it because it was the most expensive one and I thought it would be unique and have special perks.

I still think there is a reason its 400k maybe it has a 10 car garage or something, did you read the description??

im level 7 and i have 20k so i wont be able to figure it out for a bit lol

TheFool
  • TheFool

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

I still think there is a reason its 400k maybe it has a 10 car garage or something, im level 7 and i have 20k so i wont be able to figure it put for a bit lol

There are a few 10-car garage property's but the 400k apartment that comes with the 10 car garage is in a tall tower inside the city.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

I still think there is a reason its 400k maybe it has a 10 car garage or something, did you read the description??

It does come with a 10 car garage but so does the cheaper one that costs 217k.

They are the exact same sadly.

ADowbs
  • ADowbs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

$205k apartment comes with 10 car garage as well. 

SmellieR
  • SmellieR

Smelly

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 AM Edited by SmellieR, 03 October 2013 - 11:19 AM.

It depends on where you buy it guys. It's about the location you pick. And how big the garage is.

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

I still think there is a reason its 400k maybe it has a 10 car garage or something, im level 7 and i have 20k so i wont be able to figure it put for a bit lol

There are a few 10-car garage property's but the 400k apartment that comes with the 10 car garage is in a tall tower inside the city.

hmm helipad maybe? Theres gotta be a reason lol

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

How the hell did you get 400k so early??

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Well if they are the exact same i agree thats lame, maybe theyll change it, btw is it the one from the trailer with the wicked view?

ADowbs
  • ADowbs

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

How the hell did you get 400k so early??

Grinding the Gerald mission Violent Duet. 

hmm helipad maybe? Theres gotta be a reason lol

IIRC the $400k apartment doesn't have a helipad on the roof, but some of the cheaper buildings do. Only been in a helicopter once so far online so that might be incorrect, someone else will have to confirm. 

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

Well if they are the exact same i agree thats lame, maybe theyll change it, btw is it the one from the trailer with the wicked view?

Nope. This one is farther from the city.

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:38 AM

It is a long shot but could it be possible the game to have only 3 apartment interiors? One for the 2garage, 6 and 10. Can anyone confirm?

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:45 AM

I'm just upset there aren't apartments in the countryside

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

Can you take a picture, please? I've bought about 12 million cash in cash (costing me around £100) and I'd be interested in knowing the options.

lokalboy808
  • lokalboy808

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:53 AM Edited by lokalboy808, 03 October 2013 - 11:56 AM.

Waste of money buying a property right now. As soon as you turn your game off, you're property is gone and so is your money. I'm currently level 29 and have nearly 300k in the bank.. By the time R* fixes their game, I should have enough money to buy the 400k apartment/garage and fill it with cars.

I just experienced this. I bought the 400k apartment and when I came back on, it was gone! What's worse is that Rockstar is probably just going to say, "too bad"

NothingPersonal
  • NothingPersonal

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

If that's so, Rockstar is very dumb as it's essentially selling a defective PRODUCT to steal money. Why have they not taken the credit cards offline?

• lokalboy808 likes this

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by Splinter02, 03 October 2013 - 11:58 AM.

Can you take a picture, please? I've bought about 12 million cash in cash (costing me around £100) and I'd be interested in knowing the options.

I have one here. The other didnt save.

http://prod.cloud.ro...xd5_-Qw/0_0.jpg

note: this is a picture of my friends apartment but they are the exact same. Mine doesn't have a city view like that though.

The 400k one looks over Michaels house area.

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

It is a long shot but could it be possible the game to have only 3 apartment interiors? One for the 2garage, 6 and 10. Can anyone confirm?

It is entirely possible, as it saves on in-game resources. It doesn't mean they can't add more interiors later though.

Someone asked about Poleto bay. The dynasty8 website only has apartments within the city. All other properties outside the city are garages only.

Hopefully they will make more apartments available in other areas later in the game. I had my heart set on that house near the lighthouse!

janimal
  • janimal

Low Skilled

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

If that's so, Rockstar is very dumb as it's essentially selling a defective PRODUCT to steal money. Why have they not taken the credit cards offline?

They have

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users