Quantcast

» «
Photo

A 400k apartment is the same as a 200k one!

78 replies to this topic
Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

I spent 400k on the most expenisve apartment and it looks EXACTLY like my friend's which cost 200k.

It is literally an exact interior copy but with a different view.

bullsh*t.

NickatNite89
  • NickatNite89

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Can you preview safehouse's before buying them?

aR2k
  • aR2k

Playa

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:23 AM

You probably have a better view then :p

You know what realtors say, Location location location!

• 05-BROCKY-05 and Deagy87 like this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

Real estate is all about location, location, and location! Maybe your 400k one is close to something? Idk

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

I spent 400k on the most expenisve apartment and it looks EXACTLY like my friend's which cost 200k.

bullsh*t.

That is complete bullsh*t. I think I'm done worrying about GTA Online, I'll just stick with single player.

• Scaglietti likes this

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

Dont worry you will probably lose all your character progress the next time you sign in or out, choose another one next time ;) if there is a next time... haha will take a while to get that 400, 000 back what with them turning the GTA $ off for now. How did you make that cash (if you did)

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:27 AM

he didnt.

bPiNs
  • bPiNs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

Somewhat related to the topic, but can you have a wanted level and just run to your apartment/garage to reset it immediately or by waiting it out?

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:29 AM

bullsh*t.

That is complete bullsh*t. I think I'm done worrying about GTA Online, I'll just stick with single player.

You won't be missed.

bPiNs
  • bPiNs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

The loyal GTA fans will stay and help mold this multiplayer while the COD temps get brushed off like a bad case of fleas.
  • I<3GTAV, willinjapan, Trentg89 and 1 other like this

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:32 AM Edited by Snapabowl, 03 October 2013 - 02:32 AM.

Perfect, more room for us that want to play.  PEACE.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

The loyal GTA fans will stay and help mold this multiplayer while the COD temps get brushed off like a bad case of fleas.

Or people who are just fed up. I love GTA, and absolutely hate CoD for the most part. 

But after my recent experience, where apparently I got a tease earlier today, when I finally got to use a character online, progressed with it past the first two missions, got to start customizing him and enjoying the world on Solo, and I got off for five hours, THINKING it was a sign of R*'s process, only to apparently lose it to a f*cking data corrupt file on their half ass cloud server that they aren't f*cking prepared for. 

You do start to get kinda fed up with things. 

• ActionBronson likes this

bPiNs
  • bPiNs

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

Progress? I absolutely understand but my point stands the loyal ones will stay and the otherwise disloyal (impatient) ones will go. It will take time. Yes it sucks losing things you worked your dck beaters off for but it happens. If nothing changes in a month I'd start worrying, but a few days? Not me. I do remember having a hard time on release day, aggravating to say the least, getting online. Now most if not all people cannot say that anymore. If that's not progress I don't know what is.

Omar777i
  • Omar777i

☆☆★★★

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

Dont worry you will probably lose all your character progress the next time you sign in or out, choose another one next time ;) if there is a next time... haha will take a while to get that 400, 000 back what with them turning the GTA $ off for now. How did you make that cash (if you did)

I bought a 99k apartment and when I logged it later in the day my charcter is deleted now I'm stuck at the tutorial.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:45 AM

I bought it with money I earned from that Gerald mission and was completely shocked it's a full carbon copy of a cheaper 200k apartment.

Erebosgaminghd
  • Erebosgaminghd

Gaming YouTuber

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

Why can't people enjoy both games?

Played all GTA's and CoD's...  :panic:

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:57 AM

"why can't people enjoy mcdonalds and high class luxury cuisine at the same time?"

It's called a refined palete, most of us GTA gamers have too high standards and expectations to settle for what is literally the fast food of gaming.

• janimal, geddes33 and TimelyMeerkat like this

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

"why can't people enjoy mcdonalds and high class luxury cuisine at the same time?"

It's called a refined palete, most of us GTA gamers have too high standards and expectations to settle for what is literally the fast food of gaming.

Totally agree on this, though I liked black ops single story, I didnt much like mw or mw3. Mw2 is good though. I prefer the historical CoDs... ww2 etc.

You have to admit though, gtav is tasting a little sour right now. It didnt live up to my palate in the first place, now it just tastes like licking the boils off an indian monks arsehole

benjsmit777
  • benjsmit777

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:24 AM Edited by benjsmit777, 03 October 2013 - 03:25 AM.

Totally agree on this, though I liked black ops single story, I didnt much like mw or mw3. Mw2 is good though. I prefer the historical CoDs... ww2 etc.

You have to admit though, gtav is tasting a little sour right now. It didnt live up to my palate in the first place, now it just tastes like licking the boils off an indian monks arsehole

It's been 2 days.  Way too soon to write off the damn game.  People are so impatient.  Yeah I wanna play too and haven't been able to but I am hardly writing this game off.  I bought GTA IV on release day and played IV online on and off for almost 5 years.

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

damn bro if you spent that 400k you better stay on till they fix it... whenever that is.. cause lord knows if you sign out its bye bye to that 400k

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

bullsh*t.

It's about the location you dumb ass. Your house it probably set in a better location than the 200K apartmnent. 

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

To be honest, CoD Campaigns aren't really bad. Maybe cliche, but not bad. It's the Multiplayer which everyone hates... and I can see why it is "fast food of gaming".

Lisha
  • Lisha

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

Can confirm, bought 205k apartment, same interior as my friend's and he spent twice as much as me. I kinda want to sell mine now and move somewhere else because idrc about properties and I feel bad having the same one as him, especially as he lost his.

Splinter02
  • Splinter02

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

bullsh*t.

It's about the location you dumb ass. Your house it probably set in a better location than the 200K apartmnent. 

It is an EXACT copy of a cheaper apartment.

Dumbass.

Even the garage and bedroom are exact copies of each other.

The cheaper apartment is even in a diffrtent building, apparently companies carbon copy each other too huh?

natsamson
  • natsamson

PlayStation Gamer

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

I bet you get a Heist Board when u get high enough rank unlike the other one.. If you character doesnt reset lol mine has twice on 3 different slots

7nvd
  • 7nvd

Wakeboarder

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

So about locations, is it possible to buy a property in, lets say, Paleto Bay?

jason42090
  • jason42090

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

At least the one you purchasee didn't dissapear. I had to buy another one -___-

chh2tx
  • chh2tx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

bullsh*t.

It is an EXACT copy of a cheaper apartment.
Dumbass.
Even the garage and bedroom are exact copies of each other.
The cheaper apartment is even in a diffrtent building, apparently companies carbon copy each other too huh?

I think we got the fact its the same, the question is WHERE is it in comparison to the other?

Zone-Tan
  • Zone-Tan

Zone Archive

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

That doesn't sound different from real life. Look at the price of a house in a forest outside of a city compared to one on the beach front.

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:41 AM

Omg are you really complaining about something so trivial?

maybe if you earned your in-game money you would have been more careful about how you spent it, either way youll get no sympathy from me man,just sell it and buy the cheap one or figure out why it cost more but no one wanta to hear your bitching.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users