• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

Hey gents.

I'm looking for a small but close knit crew that's going to be on consistently. I'd really prefer a mature crowd (as I'm 29) that's into getting story missions done and other fun coop jobs. I like the death matches but they can get boring too many Times in a row.

Also, not at all into griefing people but more than happy to get some revenge for myself or crew.

I'm on ps3 and usually play from 10pm EST in to the night and free on weekends (when social life doesn't take priority of course.. Yes I do too have one!)

I currently do NOT have a mic but let's be honest, besides death matches there's no big need for too much communication. I will however get one in time for heists when they come out. Plus I'm good at following reasonable orders.

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, talking about my feelings, robbing stores, Etc. The usual.

So send me a message on the forum to let me know if you want me to join! :)

SCP l Luiz
  • SCP l Luiz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

Hey gents.

I'm looking for a small but close knit crew that's going to be on consistently. I'd really prefer a mature crowd (as I'm 29) that's into getting story missions done and other fun coop jobs. I like the death matches but they can get boring too many Times in a row.

Also, not at all into griefing people but more than happy to get some revenge for myself or crew.

I'm on ps3 and usually play from 10pm EST in to the night and free on weekends (when social life doesn't take priority of course.. Yes I do too have one!)

I currently do NOT have a mic but let's be honest, besides death matches there's no big need for too much communication. I will however get one in time for heists when they come out. Plus I'm good at following reasonable orders.

I also enjoy long walks on the beach, talking about my feelings, robbing stores, Etc. The usual.

So send me a message on the forum to let me know if you want me to join! :)

Same accept I'm 18 and on Xbox give me a msg.

Mavsynchroid
  • Mavsynchroid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

Hey gents.I'm looking for a small but close knit crew that's going to be on consistently. I'd really prefer a mature crowd (as I'm 29) that's into getting story missions done and other fun coop jobs. I like the death matches but they can get boring too many Times in a row.Also, not at all into griefing people but more than happy to get some revenge for myself or crew.I'm on ps3 and usually play from 10pm EST in to the night and free on weekends (when social life doesn't take priority of course.. Yes I do too have one!)I currently do NOT have a mic but let's be honest, besides death matches there's no big need for too much communication. I will however get one in time for heists when they come out. Plus I'm good at following reasonable orders.I also enjoy long walks on the beach, talking about my feelings, robbing stores, Etc. The usual.So send me a message on the forum to let me know if you want me to join! :)

Same accept I'm 18 and on Xbox give me a msg.

o_o....

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

You're free to check out my crew!  My signature has the details.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users