Photo

You've got to be kidding me.

40 replies to this topic
dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

Yeah...I'm glad I gave up on this game.  Returned mine a few days ago.  This is pretty much icing on cake for how much they f*cked GTA V up.  What a complete waste of potential.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Everyone saying they're returning their GTA5 is like Watchmen, when Rorschach asked Dr. Manhattan "what's one more...?" and tells him "Do it!!"
Will the world of GTA Online notice you're gone? No. Will this hurt RockStars' collective feelings? Unlikely. All you do is hurt yourself by losing a percentage of what you initially spent.

And the world continues to spin.
  • Noman1200 likes this

Gameassassin1020
  • Gameassassin1020

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

HAHHAHAHAHA Wimps. I remember back in san andreas you had to enter codes on the spot!

blvckkk
  • blvckkk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

Does this work for Xbox too? Honestly haven't tried cause I just assumed it wouldn't work.

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

I hate it when people go all "You are weak when you have to cheat to enjoy the game" or "just play the game no cheating is needed" blah blah blah blah.

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT? WHY IN THE FUDGING HELL ARE YOU IN THIS THREAD ANYWAY!? 

Not only is it off topic and absolutely no help to the OP, BUT IT IS FREAKING ANNOYING!!!

No one asked your pathetic opinions as we have our own pathetic opinions! WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY EVEN PUT IN IT THE GAME IF IT RUINS IT IF WE USE THEM!?

They are in the game, they were meant to be used, maybe not during the story but these cheats are what keeps us playing after we get 100%

And if you are still all high and mighty with your 360 kills and no scoping masochism, then I will go all Trevor Phillips on your asses! 

Johncito27
  • Johncito27

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

I am by no means considered a "great" gamer. But even I beat the game without cheats....just saying

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Tech Knight

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:45 PM

I am by no means considered a "great" gamer. But even I beat the game without cheats....just saying

As did I, but just because I use cheats doesnt mean I used them when beating the game.

dg101
  • dg101

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:02 AM Edited by dg101, 07 October 2013 - 02:07 AM.

Everyone saying they're returning their GTA5 is like Watchmen, when Rorschach asked Dr. Manhattan "what's one more...?" and tells him "Do it!!"
Will the world of GTA Online notice you're gone? No. Will this hurt RockStars' collective feelings? Unlikely. All you do is hurt yourself by losing a percentage of what you initially spent.

And the world continues to spin.

Yeah.  Cuz, that's why I returned it.  Not because I think it's a sh*tty game that I don't ever feel like playing again.  Because I wanted to stick it to Rockstar.

Yeah.  And that's not at all the point of the cheats.  Cheats add shelf life to the game after you finish the story.  What the f*ck is so hard for you people to understand about that?  It's not about NEEDING them to beat the game.  It's about making the game fun when you're done.  And even if you DO use them during the missions...who gives a f*ck?  Seriously, why does anyone care?  I see people trying to qualify it by saying "Oh, I don't use them to beat the game."  Who gives a sh*t if you do?  YOU paid for the game, THEY put the cheats in, you should be able to play the f*cking thing any damn way you want.  That's how it's always been with GTA.  

Kifllom
  • Kifllom

A.K.A thebobinc

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

dude don't be mad at R* for a cheat code thingy , on the other side maybe but just maybe it as something to do with YNO$ more then R* ;)

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

This whole cheat/dont cheat argument is so out of hand. Firstly it's gta ffs. Secondly for people too stupid to realize they are used for fun they're arent even any that make the game easier. I beat it without cheats...  Now im using them and having an awesome time doing it so suck it!

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

play the game properly and stop entering cheats. why do kids insist on cheating???

For fun. Seriously? You couldn't 2 seconds to figure that out?

I'm not a kid and I cheat all the time. I've been cheating since the early 90s.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users