Photo

To the people losing characters/money/progress online

43 replies to this topic
watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

You deserve it. Sitting there like nerds for the past hour mashing retry connection to an obviously unstable server is landing your selves right in the mess.

Some people have even paid for cash cards knowing full well what is happening to the servers and whining on here because they have lost their cash.

If you are not smart enough to quit the game and do somthing else with your lives untill the servers are stable then you deserve any issues you are currently experiencing.

Good day

The Corrupted
  • The Corrupted

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

And good day to you, sir!

• Kevino_322 likes this

boopboo
  • boopboo

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

right on man, right on

• H0WITZER likes this

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Are you for real? Here in the U.K the servers were fine for around 7 hours, prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrozenInferno
  • FrozenInferno

Heisenberg

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Couldn't have said it better OP.

Sinned_
  • Sinned_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

Bravo.

H0WITZER
  • H0WITZER

One Sexy F*ck

• Members

You deserve it. Sitting there like nerds for the past hour mashing retry connection to an obviously unstable server is landing your selves right in the mess.

Some people have even paid for cash cards knowing full well what is happening to the servers and whining on here because they have lost their cash.

If you are not smart enough to quit the game and do somthing else with your lives untill the servers are stable then you deserve any issues you are currently experiencing.

Good day

your sitting on a forum posting topics that have no point to them....i confused here...i confused

watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Are you for real? Here in the U.K the servers were fine for around 7 hours, prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks but i didnt ask if the servers were ok in the UK.

watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

Good day

your sitting on a forum posting topics that have no point to them....i confused here...i confused

No point to this thread ? The point is dont try to connect to a dodgy server then whinge about having dodgy issues.
  • Amanny59 likes this

Jewbagel
  • Jewbagel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by Jewbagel, 02 October 2013 - 11:42 PM.

Alright then prick, I was on for 7 hours today also from 7 AM until around 2 PM when the servers started messing up, so not all of us are smashing retry. But yeh, if the servers were okay for 7 hours, its hard to understand why I still lost 7 hours worth of cash and still have all my xp and weapons, and i lost my shotty appartment. It had holes in the floor but the place was home...THEY TOOK MY HOOOOME.

Edit: Im in the Ooh Ess of Ayy PRICK...prickityprickprick

Edit 2: Yeh I joined to make this post, so what? Maybe I DID try smashing retry for a while. But I gave up.

Splitmind54
  • Splitmind54

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

The OP could be less of a douche. Just saying..

tooformay
  • tooformay

master of corny jokes

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

It always makes me laugh when someone uses "nerd" as an insult in a discussion board.

• Amanny59 likes this

boopboo
  • boopboo

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

fight, fight, fight

Senor Salami
  • Senor Salami

Square Civilian

• Members

Brave statement made at home behind a computer.

Chicago773
  • Chicago773

The Penfifteens

• Members

Good day

tickspoon.jpg

blood_hound
  • blood_hound

//famfran//

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

the only payment they need to access the servers was time. I was able to access it last night SEA EST and it was fun :D though a lot of them tried to kill me rather than banding together to make a heist or atleast race or deathmatch O.o

Jewbagel
  • Jewbagel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

fight, fight, fight

Nerd powaz unite!

watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:44 PM

Its amazing how many hearts this thread has touched.

I still stand behind what I said. Dont complain about a bad time when trying to connect to a bad server.

Jewbagel
  • Jewbagel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

the only payment they need to access the servers was time. I was able to access it last night SEA EST and it was fun :D though a lot of them tried to kill me rather than banding together to make a heist or atleast race or deathmatch O.o

Yeh I find when the servers are acting up, since none of the missions will download. People just run around and kill everyone absorbing large amounts of cash. You can host games, but no one can ever join them it seems.

JohnnM96
  • JohnnM96

<a href="http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/"&g

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:47 PM

You said that we shouldn't of made characters and leveled them up because the servers were unstable. They were fine in the U.K nearly all day. I would love to kill you right now

bye

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

Van Society

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

When things are unpredictable, as they are now, it would be quite fooish to use cash cards. :/

Jewbagel
  • Jewbagel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

You said that we shouldn't of made characters and leveled them up because the servers were unstable. They were fine in the U.K nearly all day. I would love to kill you right now

bye

HEY take those THREATS elsewhere buddy! GTA is non-violent family involved games. When you go talking about killing people you have gone toooooo far.

And why is no body sharing tears for my lost appartment, it was a home damnit!. With cockroaches and everything just like every hood rat hustler dreams of man.

Jewbagel
  • Jewbagel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:50 PM

When things are unpredictable, as they are now, it would be quite fooish to use cash cards. :/

As soon as they are stable and cash cards are available again, im spending some doe to get my damn appartment back. I GOT 99K APPARTMENT AND THAT BITCH AINT THUR

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

Aww I think OP is upset because he hasn't got online at all.

It's ok darling, soon, soon.

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:59 PM

lol

watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:20 AM

bye

You cant kill me online doesnt work yet

maxpowah
  • maxpowah

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

teehee

xX ApexPredator
  • xX ApexPredator

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

Good day

Yea, everybody! Do something with your useless lives! Like post on Internet forums knowing full well you would certainly be playing if you could!

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

Ok.

rgangsta
  • rgangsta

THE OPERATOR

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

OP must have the greatest life ever. Because he's obviously not wasting his time posting this topic like we are trying to get Online.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users