Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is there a good variety of missions in Online?

6 replies to this topic
DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

I heard some people mention that most of the missions are generic and usually just deathmatches. Just wanted to ask if that's true or not because I really don't like generic missions. If there is variety give me a few examples of the missions in Online.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

We Heistin'

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Every mission ends in "Mission Failed". Actually scratch that, every mission starts with "Mission Failed"

So, not a lot of people know what the missions are like.

boopboo
  • boopboo

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

hello, ignore the cocksmokers who say generic. this game is full of content, 300 missions to exact which includes voice acting from original characters and new ones. most of them have animated scenes with your character in it. on top of that you have the team deathmatches, races, parachuting and whatnot.

Snapabowl
  • Snapabowl

Errl User

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:27 PM Edited by Snapabowl, 02 October 2013 - 11:28 PM.

Imagine this.  You have tons of different game modes all with different maps.  Races, Deathmatches, etc.  These can vary with cars, locations, loadouts, etc.  (Example, some races can have custom cars, or custom 'powerups')  Then there are missions with set objectives.  Sometimes grab drugs, etc.  You want me to explain all the different missions?  No way, that would take f*cking forever.

dan_level
  • dan_level

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Is there supposed to be 700 missions? also races, death match, parachuting etc all count as missions too

aboxofdogs
  • aboxofdogs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

I was lucky and have been able to successfully get online since launch and I can assure you that the missions are awesome. As you level up, you will unlock more and more missions from different people, and a lot of them are really cool. And I really recommend playing with friends, when you do, it is possibly one of the best multiplayer games I have ever played. Even without friends it is extremely fun. 

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

I was lucky and have been able to successfully get online since launch and I can assure you that the missions are awesome. As you level up, you will unlock more and more missions from different people, and a lot of them are really cool. And I really recommend playing with friends, when you do, it is possibly one of the best multiplayer games I have ever played. Even without friends it is extremely fun. 

Sounds really cool. I'll get around to playing Online in December when I have more time to play it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users