Photo

Heists?

6 replies to this topic
Ekoms
  • Ekoms

LSLK

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

Where are they? Im 17 hours into GTA:O, Level 21 and nothing. This is actually dissapointing at least they could've used the feature in a very very minute scale to give us the feel of it in the beginning and im not talking store robberies. 

However... i did get 

Spoiler

Not trying to sound like a whiny prick but having it so deep into online play could kill the replay value of those that are just trying to enjoy a bit of the the game. Thats of course in the near future when 75% of the online community actually connect.

Does anyone have any info on this or is past level 25-30 able to put some insight for everyone?

I just feel things are still going down hill.  :barf:

Privatechief117
  • Privatechief117

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Where are they? Im 17 hours into GTA:O, Level 21 and nothing. This is actually dissapointing at least they could've used the feature in a very very minute scale to give us the feel of it in the beginning and im not talking store robberies. 

However... i did get 

Spoiler

Not trying to sound like a whiny prick but having it so deep into online play could kill the replay value of those that are just trying to enjoy a bit of the the game. Thats of course in the near future when 75% of the online community actually connect.

Does anyone have any info on this or is past level 25-30 able to put some insight for everyone?

I just feel things are still going down hill.  :barf:

From what I heard heists and content creator will be on in the next week or 2.

Faytalchaos
  • Faytalchaos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

If I remember correctly I think I remember reading that heist wouldnt be available right away. They would be implemented with a patch. Also you are required to purchase a "high profile" place to live to actually get the ability to DO heist. Once they are implemented.

Ekoms
  • Ekoms

LSLK

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Thanks for the input! :)

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Heists will be added as free DLC in the near future. This was posted as news over a week ago, you know.

aboxofdogs
  • aboxofdogs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

I read somewhere that 

Spoiler
. I just bought a $205,000 apartment (no cash cards purchased ) :D So I will let anyone knows that wants to know when I find out what happens.

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 03 October 2013 - 11:32 PM.

I read somewhere that 

Spoiler
. I just bought a $205,000 apartment (no cash cards purchased ) :D So I will let anyone knows that wants to know when I find out what happens.

No.

You need an apartment to plan heists but you can't do that until the Heist content is added as DLC at a later date.

To clarify, there are no heists in Online as of now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users