Photo

Conspiracies and secrets.

31 replies to this topic
Metzio
  • Metzio

Initial-D

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

Anyone knows why it says `Take Control` on the zancudo. Is it possible to take control of it? I tried but soldiers are keep spawning...

janzdott
  • janzdott

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

Hello, Ive been reading the other topic since its first opened. Firstly I think mural is about the Josiah not Chiliad. Since one of the Sat. Dishes pointing the Josiah and The Fort Zancudo is just next to Josiah. There may be an underground tunnel or something from Zancudo in to the Josiah. I think this is highly possible. I dont have %100 Save so i cant Investigate. Maybe the Bunker with the UFO light is the door to the underground Facility in the Mt. Josiah. Also Mount Josiah looks more like the mountain in Mural. More than Chiliad

I like this idea.  It makes a lot of sense.  I'm very interested in the bunker with the elevator at Zancudo.  There has to be a reason why the UFO light shines directly onto it.  I looked though a sniper rifle at the perfect angle, and saw between the crack of the elevator door and the wall.  The inside of the elevator is there.  They wouldn't put it there if the doors didn't at least open.  I'm positive that it has some significance.

Anyone knows why it says `Take Control` on the zancudo. Is it possible to take control of it? I tried but soldiers are keep spawning...

I'm also interested in that note.  Though, it may be referencing the minigun that's located inside the control tower.  On the blacklight map, they marked a few weapon locations like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users