Photo

Conspiracies and secrets.

31 replies to this topic
chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by chilleverest, 17 October 2013 - 02:38 PM.

THE EYE IS WATCHING YOU

0ohz06P.png

''Spoiler alert'' ( NOTE: the picture above might be the final answer or could be a complete miss)

This thread is dedicated to the secrets hunters. There has been numbers of conspiracy and secrets not to mention theories mentioned by you guys over the past few days. This threads intention is to bring out solid evidences or possibilities that can lead us to more easter eggs and possibly a jetpack (even though nothing is mentioned in the game files).

There has been other threads open in regards to such matters. The one i can remember is the one created by  the fellow user (konkofour). Unfortunately, the thread has been locked because of massive trolling and immature theories backed up by futile evidences.That thread was so close to unravelling all the secrets. My request for fellow gamers is to put up your theories backed up by things, sighting and evidences rather than just speculations. This thread is the continuation of that particular thread and solely dedicated to people investing their time in the game for the search of the answer and that is only the sole purpose of this thread. 

Things that we know:

The mural on Mt. chilliad that show the Ufo, cracked egg and the ''jetpack''

- The eye statue at the observatory (3pm)

- Morse code sending radio tower at the Sandy shore. 

FIB (agents) sightings.

- The altruist cult NPC mentioning '' you will never get the SPECTROMETER''

- The cave at the base of the altruist cult.

- Riddles written at different places. 

- Zanacuda base tower guard surrenders.

- The space buggy connection (50 spaceship parts)

- Painting of half moon, sun and more around the desert and mt chilliad.

-  ''Take control'' fort zancudo. 

- The locked door in the tunnel T1 T2 with keypads.

- Michael dream of the aliens. 

- The space buggy.

- Fishy about Humane research.

- The stormy weather and 3 pm. 

- The mysterious light fort zanacudo.

- ''embrace the light'', ''our path is lit'' ''sun of god'' and such painted writings at the cults location.

It is also believe that to open up the secret path you need to trigger streak of events that is yet to be figured out. 

Please participate and keep the thread healthy by bringing up you theories backed up by evidences.All credit goes to konkorfour and his work, it was very unfortunate that the thread had to be locked due to massive trolling. This thread solely is intended to crack the gta v secrets. The main page will be under constant editing.  

To follow up the locked threadhttp://gtaforums.com...="SsyoSmr.jpg">

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

Its a shame the last topic was locked.

I too believe there is something big beneath the surface of V, that most of these things are connected. And I eagerly await its discovery. 

Metzio
  • Metzio

Initial-D

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:56 PM

Hello, Ive been reading the other topic since its first opened. Firstly I think mural is about the Josiah not Chiliad. Since one of the Sat. Dishes pointing the Josiah and The Fort Zancudo is just next to Josiah. There may be an underground tunnel or something from Zancudo in to the Josiah. I think this is highly possible. I dont have %100 Save so i cant Investigate. Maybe the Bunker with the UFO light is the door to the underground Facility in the Mt. Josiah. Also Mount Josiah looks more like the mountain in Mural. More than Chiliad

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

Crazy sauce I tells ya!

Mog_3825
  • Mog_3825

TacoVan Crew Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by Mog_3825, 03 October 2013 - 12:24 AM.

Wow, about this guy who surrenders at fort zancudo, can i please get info on him, location most likey inside the tower so i dont accidentally kill him. Haven't heard of him before, and remove the part about the tunnel doors T 01 and T 02, since there's many other like them.

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Wow, about this guy who surrenders at fort zancudo, can i please get info on him, location most likey inside the tower so i dont accidentally kill him. Haven't heard of him before

At the air control tower at fort zancudo, just a floor below the top, its very occasional probably triggered during a particular time. Here is a video for the reference. Sorry for the quality.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XQPawl9O_TY

Mog_3825
  • Mog_3825

TacoVan Crew Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Eh, could just be a person caught without a weapon in hand. Was thinking of leading him to one of the elevators but it wouldn't work

mickeyfknmouse
  • mickeyfknmouse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:42 AM

Hello, Ive been reading the other topic since its first opened. Firstly I think mural is about the Josiah not Chiliad. Since one of the Sat. Dishes pointing the Josiah and The Fort Zancudo is just next to Josiah. There may be an underground tunnel or something from Zancudo in to the Josiah. I think this is highly possible. I dont have %100 Save so i cant Investigate. Maybe the Bunker with the UFO light is the door to the underground Facility in the Mt. Josiah. Also Mount Josiah looks more like the mountain in Mural. More than Chiliad

The hippy camp also lines up with Josiah and not chiliad. I stood on the platform and lined it up.

mickeyfknmouse
  • mickeyfknmouse

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

Has anyone else noticed that ALL the blueprints found around the game are all the same. They are all of some building with multiple rooms, offices and all have the F.I.B crest in the centre.

Dr.Joint
  • Dr.Joint

High Command

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

http://img818.images...8/6722/k5gl.jpg

THIS...

and this:

http://streamerhouse...3/09/BPTMap.jpg

Dr.Joint
  • Dr.Joint

High Command

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

then we had a message like this:

http://imageshack.us...s/268/rrd6.jpg/

do we have any more on this subject? is there anymore poems or graffiti around the map?
we know prisoner 9A (center of prison) is a alien from the epsilon tract:

10: "Where they discard their early prisons, there you may find the germ of a higher civilization"

maybe there is more to this?

also here is the map with the secrets: 

Dr.Joint
  • Dr.Joint

High Command

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

and for gods sake please don't lower yourselves to elementary level with beliefs that this exists...:
http://i.imgur.com/4LE4IfS.jpg

mshea11514
  • mshea11514

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

First time playing GTA -

Can anyone tell me what these "glyphs" are  - keep seeing them.

Thanks

6HOUHMl.jpg?1

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:06 AM

its a tammed boa contrictor, or a water hoes

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:52 AM

First time playing GTA -

Can anyone tell me what these "glyphs" are  - keep seeing them.

Thanks

6HOUHMl.jpg?1

i have seen 2 of these also believe just a water hose

TrevorPhilipsInc
  • TrevorPhilipsInc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

Is it possible the drawing on the wall on Chiliad can be read in two different ways?

Facing the Mountain

And

Across the Map

I dont think the cracked egg is gonna be a dinosaur. But what if its disguised as a rock and is actually a fossilized egg.

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:22 PM Edited by chilleverest, 03 October 2013 - 06:05 PM.

if anyone end up seeing one of the surrendering guard, dont forget to tap that right d pad button so that our character can communicate with the guard, i totally forgot to do that in my vid. 

Xt0rtI0N
  • Xt0rtI0N

Pidgeon Stomper

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by Xt0rtI0N, 03 October 2013 - 04:24 PM.

Hey guys, i've been following these conspiracy posts a lot, and I think Isaiah Friedlander is Kraff or is a messenger of Kraff and his judgement on the end of the game might be important to further unlock these hidden things in the game. you probably all have seen this by now: http://socialclub.ro...4nkiKcGKcZjNkZA

also the biblical Book of Isaiah is the book of salvation, and Isaiah was considered a prophet. since the game begins and ends with him, plus that strange mural...

EDIT: also i searched the meaning of the word Josiah in Hebrew and it means GOD UPHOLDS. 

IH8YH
  • IH8YH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

The Altruis Website ingame is also completely in MORSE CODE. (dont know if anyone mentioned this here already)

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

The Altruis Website ingame is also completely in MORSE CODE. (dont know if anyone mentioned this here already)

yes its been translated already.

• IH8YH likes this

reborn t90
  • reborn t90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

if anyone end up seeing one of the surrendering guard, dont forget to tap that right d pad button so that our character can communicate with guard, i totally forgot to do that in my vid. 

I went up there with Michael (at night) and the guard wasn't there. 

When I went up there the first time with Trevor he was there, but I didn't know he surrendered so I shot him.

Do you already know what they say to each other? or has nobody tried that yet. I'll go back during the day with Trevor and try it out.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

What's this about Franklin seeing jetpacks?

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

yes its been translated already.

"THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION HAS BEEN A DISASTER TO THE STABILITY OF THE HUMAN RACE. 

ALMOST ALL WOULD AGREE THAT CONTINUED FOCUS ON THE SUPERIORITY OF THE SUB 40 YOUNGER GENERATION WILL RESULT IN THE CATASTROPHIC AND TRAGIC END TO OUR CIVILIZATION. 

MAN IS A NOCTURNAL ANIMAL BY NATURE. 

THOSE WHO EXIST IN THE INDUSTRIAL-TECHNOLOGICAL SOCIETY, SUFFER FROM PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS. 

HYPERVITAMINOSIS D CAUSES ABNORMALLY HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF CALCIUM, WHICH CAN CAUSE HARM TO THE HEART, KIDNEYS AND BONES. TOXIC CONCENTRATIONS ARE A DIRECT RESULT OF EXPOSURE TO THE SUN. 

CROWDING CAUSES STRESS AND AGGRESSION 

PRIMITIVE SOCIETIES, ONES WHERE CLOTHES AND TOOLS OF THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION WERE NOT NEEDED, PROVIDED A STABLE FRAMEWORK FOR THE FUNCTION OF SOCIETY 

ONE CAN NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DECAY TRADITIONAL VALUES YET EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY 

A MAN AS AN INDIVIDUAL, WORKING WITH AN AUTONOMOUS GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS, ALL OF WHOM ARE NAKED IN SPIRIT AND IN THE CLOTH, REMAIN HEALTHY TO HIMSELF AND OTHERS. 

SUB 40S ONLY EXIST AS SUBSISTENCE TO THE ALTRUISTIC MAN AND GAINS LIFE FROM CONSUMING THEM 

BAN CLOTHES. BAN LIES. BAN YOUTH. BAN DECEIT. EAT OF THE FLESH. DRINK OF THE BLOOD. WE KNOW. ALTRUISM. THE GREATEST GOOD, FOR THE GREATEST GENERATION. WE SHALL BOOM AGAIN."

chilleverest
  • chilleverest

Ironborn

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by chilleverest, 03 October 2013 - 06:16 PM.

What's this about Franklin seeing jetpacks?

Sorry have to edit and take out that part reason being, in the earlier post a guy (supposedly rockstars employee) suggested franklin drawing resembles the jetpack which he might have seen in the previous san andreas, being the 90s kid he is. But its probably a troll attempt. 

IH8YH
  • IH8YH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

then we had a message like this:

http://imageshack.us...s/268/rrd6.jpg/

do we have any more on this subject? is there anymore poems or graffiti around the map?
we know prisoner 9A (center of prison) is a alien from the epsilon tract:

10: "Where they discard their early prisons, there you may find the germ of a higher civilization"

maybe there is more to this?

also here is the map with the secrets: 

Cellblock 9A seems to be final place of Serial Killer Merle Abrahams, whos house in Sandy Shores got burned down by locals. There are the message "There will be 8" and "8 is Infinity stood up" inside. on some stones close to the alien-fan paintings have the poem and 8s painted on them. Next to Cellblock 9A theres is another message from Merle Abrahams on the Stonewall of a baskeball court which points to the very north of the map where his victims are buried at sea. you can dive down and find bodies wrapped in linen or plastic tarp at the bottom of the ocean at these locations

https://twitter.com/...0695296/photo/1

i found the sixth one myself today, so far only 5 had been discovered.
Then in Sandy Shores a bit from his burned house is another run down quarter with THIS message in;

http://socialclub.ro...MBk2aSjc73tdz3w
(see geotag for location)

so thats the "Infinite 8" Conspiracy solved. there just needs to be another body found and number 8 has assumably not been killed before Merle got caught.

• chilleverest likes this

IH8YH
  • IH8YH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

http://socialclub.ro...DzUah7fw23BazTQ

"For when the great scorer comes write against your name, he marks not that you won but how you played the game"

hhhhmmmm

Xt0rtI0N
  • Xt0rtI0N

Pidgeon Stomper

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

IH8YH exactly, I find it weird that among all these conspiracy unravelling threads no one seems to be seriously thinking about this. AND it's OBVIOUS that Rockstar being Rockstar, it's not there by chance, it surely means something! I think it must be related to the report given by the psychiatrist at the end of the game. maybe there's some sort of KARMA system on GTA V, and the right path of actions during the story will help unlock further secrets. and since there's ALIENS, and the EPSILON PROGRAM, and the talk about ILLUMINATTI all over this game...

• chilleverest likes this

IH8YH
  • IH8YH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

..... maybe there's some sort of KARMA system on GTA V, and the right path of actions during the story will help unlock further secrets. ......

That'd be pretty evil by Rockstar though haha

has anyone maybe deciphered the Epsilon Tract that you gotta gather for some clues?!
I died online today for the first time and there was an animation of Kris Fromage talking to me while hovering in the air but i didnt understand a single word as there was so much trouble around me....

also i remember someone somewhere (think it was the guys from GTAVoClock on a video) that the social mentioned 15 (FIFTEEN) Epsilon Tracts but you only need to collect 10 and that it could be a simple error in the social club. i tried to find anything about that on the social club but didnt find anything.

Xt0rtI0N
  • Xt0rtI0N

Pidgeon Stomper

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

Well there's the thing. There might be a chance that all these mysteries bleed out to the online game. I mean, there's so many parts of the map that were underused on the single player in terms of content. the mountain is the perfect multiplayer playground, maybe the way inside the mountain (through the doors on the tunnel) are to be unlocked online :\     

In the story, there are 8 Epsilon Missions with Michael. But I think all these little decisions you've got during the game

Spoiler
 might have some consequence.

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:40 PM

if anyone end up seeing one of the surrendering guard, dont forget to tap that right d pad button so that our character can communicate with guard, i totally forgot to do that in my vid. 

I went up there with Michael (at night) and the guard wasn't there. 

When I went up there the first time with Trevor he was there, but I didn't know he surrendered so I shot him.

Do you already know what they say to each other? or has nobody tried that yet. I'll go back during the day with Trevor and try it out.

Someone said in another thread after a while he tries to kill you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users