Photo

We need to go back to Liberty City with GTA VI

90 replies to this topic
GTAFever123
  • GTAFever123

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Take V's graphics and IV's physics and stick them in another Liberty City remake with GTA VI. It's the perfect marriage. They could've done this with V but R* broke down due to all the whiners that can't handle IV's physics that require more skill to master.

GTA IV gave me 5+ years of off the wall fun. GTA V gave me two weeks.

• UltraGizmo64, Neonic9 and ScottMU like this

madicea13
  • madicea13

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

I'm not sure they should be thinking of the next GTA right now... They can't even get GTA Online working!

• UltraGizmo64 likes this

Ollie23
  • Ollie23

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

No, I'm getting a little tired of LC, I wanna re-visit Vice City, or go somewhere new, like maybe Carcer City.
  • Dlee13 and GTAboob like this

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

Take V's graphics and IV's physics and stick them in another Liberty City remake with GTA VI. It's the perfect marriage. They could've done this with V but R* broke down due to all the whiners that can't handle IV's physics that require more skill to master.

They won't make a return to Liberty City with GTAVI, no chance, they already have created HD liberty, and even might visit it with V's dlc.
Anyway, GTAIV 5 years of fun? Because it was released 5 years ago, GTAV 2 weeks of fun? Maybe, um, because it was released two weeks ago? Well ok, maybe you didn't like it, fine, but maybe you played the game a lot, got bored of it, expected more of it, but a month later you might start it again, maybe even enjoy it, more than on your first playthrough, at least for me second and a third playthrough is always more interesting and fun that the first. Just saying, actually, just speculating.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

trololol

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

I'd like to see an HD version of Vice City before another LC based GTA game.

Oh yeah, inb4themassiveflamewar :/

GTAFever123
  • GTAFever123

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

Fine, give us Vice City with downtown Miami this time and make sure to include IV's physics. I already shelved V since I can't have fun with it online using the game's rigid physics.

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

Gotta be Vice for VI, whenever the hell that'll be. V will have me coming back for years.

It's beyond our comprehension right now because the creators don't even have an idea in mind nor should they. 

I'm sure Rockstar will churn out another masterpiece or two between now and the next GTA. 

• RisingRedWolf likes this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

god no don't bring back LC (for now at least)

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:30 PM Edited by M'aiq the Liar, 02 October 2013 - 11:31 PM.

3 games with Liberty city isn't enough for you? I'd like to see a entire new setting instead of recycle or Vice City. To early though. This game just came out.

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

If they do another VC, they need to add a swamp surrounding the city, just to add some variety.

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:28 AM

F**k that, I want a next-gen, modern-day Vice City with South Florida. 

• Black Ninja and LittleWing5683 like this

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

vice city wud be the proper next destination

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

id rather see a smaller town and detailed out the ass. hell there ls and lc is about as big as most towns that have 3000 ppl.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

I hope we never return to LC again.

Stormingz
  • Stormingz

Menace to society.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

I've had enough of Liberty City for a while. They should either bring out a new Vice City or something completely new.
  • LittleWing5683 likes this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:33 AM Edited by SmoothGTA, 03 October 2013 - 12:34 AM.

GTAVI should be VIce City imo, LC would be a sweet second city to have for us to freely travel between. It kind of makes sense, there's a little bit of crossover between the cities already.

But only if we get an HD Vice.

ScottMU
  • ScottMU

Burger Shot Employee of the Month

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:34 AM

Take all of my likes sir!

At least add this to GTA: Online, imagine shootouts at the airport with the addition of planes, oh wait, we can't even use any planes or even have proper access to an airport in Online, silly me for expecting so much...

Also in regards to Vice City, what made Vice City such an epic game was it's 80's setting, that's where the magic was, wouldn't work for me in the modern day.

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

vice would be my pick if its a old city. lv  also would be good its not so big they couldnt make it an exact copy of it. every building every interior.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Personally I've had enough Liberty City for one lifetime, unless we're talking about DLC for GTA V.

• LittleWing5683 likes this

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

Honestly, you can call the op a troll all you'd like, but everyone's entitled to their opinion. I too am sick of GTAV  I beat the game a few days ago and haven't played in 2 days. I'm  only 76% done, yet I have no desire to carry on. I'm literally installing VC on my computer again as I type this.

I had over 100 hours in GTAIV....a couple hundred in VC and 26 in V. I'll take a good story over new technology anyday.

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:37 AM

i want vice city i do not want liberty city i enjoy vice city not liberty city i like vice city i do not like liberty city how i like vice city i love vice city just that i am approximately in the area of the situation

M4RK
  • M4RK

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

They have done enough liberty citys for the time being.  Lets not be a COD and actually do something different...

• BestInTheWorld likes this

Josh410
  • Josh410

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:41 AM

No, no ,no. Maybe with online. We haven't even visited LV,SF or VCR in this gen universe. Why would they redo something that they already did in this gen (excluding gta online).
  • Black Ninja likes this

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

There won't be a GTA VI. Just additions to GTAO. 

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

I don't think so. It doesn't seem like a R* move.

I personally want a new area, or Vice City. Preferably a new location, or a game that has multiple.

TheWarzoneXL
  • TheWarzoneXL

Banging Michael's Housekeeper

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

I'd like to see an HD version of Vice City before another LC based GTA game.

Oh yeah, inb4themassiveflamewar :/

I don't think that they should do Vice City again. A modern day Vice City would be boring. 

• ScottMU likes this

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

They've done hd versions of Los Santos and liberty city, I think its appropriate to go do hd in vice city, So the three can be finalized in the hd world

But I would really like to see San fierro and las venturas in hd. I hope in the next gen systems it can support all three places maybe for some dlc or something, But they have to at least keep the references in there. If they go HD in any of those places, there has to be some sort of trace from the old games

so what im saying is, Liberty city is over, just like they said it was. Its time to explore different places. Who would want to go back there again? New york city in real life is so much better anyways

AndreasEr
  • AndreasEr

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

Liberty City is the most boring area they created in my opinion. Vice city was great. I played SA (mostly SAMP) for 4 years straight Pretty mush every day. IV was so boring that i ended up playing it just an hour or two per month, probably less than that. I dont want to see a remake of that grey uggly place again. But that's just my opinion. But Vice City tho .. then we're talking!

OGCFB
  • OGCFB

Emperor Eye

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

I don't mind LC if they do the entire state, either that or an entirely new state. That's what I think Rockstar should aim for in the next GTA, an entire state.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users