Quantcast

» «
Photo

Disappointments, f*cking disappointments...

70 replies to this topic
stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Blazing Wolves - Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

16? That explains a lot

You, you're just a donkey masterfocker.

donkey? never heard that one before. why don't you continue with your inane rambling and spew "f*ck you" at anyone who points out what a turd you are.

Lol, what else should I say? Damn, I am seriously looking like some troll here, but that's just because of people trying to make assumptions of me, being a turd. 

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

What is this, f*cking virtual keyboard warriors part II? Some 6 against one battle lol.

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

That looks nothing like me, so your point is invalid and makes no sense, sister f*cker! 

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

16? That explains a lot

You, you're just a donkey masterfocker.

donkey? never heard that one before. why don't you continue with your inane rambling and spew "f*ck you" at anyone who points out what a turd you are.

Lol, what else should I say? Damn, I am seriously looking like some troll here, but that's just because of people trying to make assumptions of me, being a turd. 

It's not an assumption that you are a turd, you are a turd. For a 16 year old (which I find difficult to believe) you're acting very childish. 

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:40 PM Edited by Xx-ADITYA-xX, 03 October 2013 - 11:42 PM.

It's not an assumption that you are a turd, you are a turd. For a 16 year old (which I find difficult to believe) you're acting very childish. 

Uh, no, you're all just butthurt GTA V fans and are trying to put me down because I said something BAD about GTA! EDIT: But my GTA Forums title tho... Lmao

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Summertime is the best time

• The Yardies
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 03 October 2013 - 11:57 PM Edited by Masterfocker, 03 October 2013 - 11:58 PM.

People not complaining are ass kissers.

And that's where people stop taking you seriously. Nice job

Xx-ADITYA-xX

Yeah, we're saying that because you have your opinion about the game, couldn't be because of the way you acted all last page, including your age... :facedesk:

Sirpepperoni
  • Sirpepperoni

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

It probably feels empty if you don't have a mic or everyone else doesn't. It should pair people with mics together and all the other spastics together. I'm sick of dealing with f*cktards who don't have a mic.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

Why would you be so insecure as to tell your age just to show what rights you have. What else are you entitled to? You haven't even reached the age of consent.

LastKingofChi
  • LastKingofChi

There's no I in team, but there's an I in WIN!

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

I'm not going to call you a whiner, because everyone is entitled to there own opinion but you should definitely give reservoir dogs a chance it a great f*cking movie. 

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

Boo f*cking hoo. Almost everyone here lost their characters. AND IT IS GTA:O you are frustrated about. And f*ck it isn´t even properly launched yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users