Quantcast

» «
Photo

Disappointments, f*cking disappointments...

70 replies to this topic
Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Blazing Wolves - Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by Xx-ADITYA-xX, 12 May 2014 - 04:01 PM.

• watson177, Boxman108 and RowanSane like this

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

You can do all the testing you want for however long you want, you can't really know how it will perform until it's launched and millions of people start playing. This is how it is. People who think a huge game like this will work flawlessly at multiplayer launch will be very disappointed. This is the internet. There will always be issues. Another argument for SP
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

the online is totally messed up with a bunch of issues so your comparaison to IV doesn't make sense... comapre them when V's online is actually playable

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

You can do all the testing you want for however long you want, you can't really know how it will perform until it's launched and millions of people start playing. This is how it is. People who think a huge game like this will work flawlessly at multiplayer launch will be very disappointed. This is the internet. There will always be issues. Another argument for SP

Ok, I guess I can understand that but the issue of getting my character randomly deleted. The issue of cock suck driving mechanics, the issue of long waiting times for connecting to a server then being timed out.

SlappyPwnsAss
  • SlappyPwnsAss

I done kept it real from tha jump

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Online is broken RIGHT NOW. When are people gonna get this thing in their heads? Even R* said its broke, and they're fixing it.

Go do something else... go out with your friends, if you have any.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:06 PM

Probably feels empty cause its too big

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

whiner

• TheGentleman likes this

IOA_Sam
  • IOA_Sam

Los Santos Entrepreneur

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

I don't get your point about driving mechanics. They're pretty good.

I do, however, agree that the online launch was executed poorly. They knew from the 18th how many people would be trying to get online. It should have been enough time to upgrade what was needed...

However, what is done is done, and we will just have to wait or risk losing everything online every couple of hours.

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

Ok, I guess I can understand that but the issue of getting my character randomly deleted. The issue of cock suck driving mechanics, the issue of long waiting times for connecting to a server then being timed out.
I think mine got deleted too but I never actually got to play online after character creation. Another reason why you shouldn't buy games just for the multiplayer, especially if you're not patient enough to wait. I'm not saying you did this but people do. Give it time. They have to see all the problems, develop the patches, and release them. I'm not a multiplayer guy so it doesn't bother me that much. But in a few weeks or months time I'll be able to get on and play whenever. But like most games I buy, especially the GTA series, I mostly stick to the SP anyway.

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

whiner

Like I said, go f*ck your self... 

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

Probably feels empty cause its too big

True

Online is broken RIGHT NOW. When are people gonna get this thing in their heads? Even R* said its broke, and they're fixing it.

Go do something else... go out with your friends, if you have any.

f*ck off

Vagg
  • Vagg

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:26 PM

This game its just a bs

Winston Smith
  • Winston Smith

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

whiny bitch...

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

whiny bitch...

I'll remember that when I reject giving your desperate mother the D.

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

• uncivilnutsack likes this

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:32 PM

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

Uh, I am not sure what this means.

Winston Smith
  • Winston Smith

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

Then you are as stupid as what you write...

• uncivilnutsack likes this

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:00 PM

whiny bitch...

I'll remember that when I reject giving your desperate mother the D.

I don't care what people say, there are mature people on these forums!

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

I feel like this forum is full of 2 kinds of people. People who are complaining and the people who are complaining about their complaining. Getting really old.

alb-mac
  • alb-mac

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

OP is a turd. What is "disappointing" is the fact that we can't play online yet because of the issues.

GTA Online is NOT disappointing because you clearly haven't experienced it yet, nor have I so I am not going to bash the Online experience. You having not experiencing it is disappointing, and same goes to everyone because of the issues.

Therefore, your argument is invalid.

QED. 

• lilpokerface likes this

Winston Smith
  • Winston Smith

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

I feel like this forum is full of 2 kinds of people. People who are complaining and the people who are complaining about their complaining. Getting really old.

You forgot the ones who complain about the complainers who complain about complainers...

• lilpokerface likes this

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

OP is a turd. What is "disappointing" is the fact that we can't play online yet because of the issues.

GTA Online is NOT disappointing because you clearly haven't experienced it yet, nor have I so I am not going to bash the Online experience. You having not experiencing it is disappointing, and same goes to everyone because of the issues.

Therefore, your argument is invalid.

QED. 

I have experienced it you idiot, I was nearly going to level 11 when I logged on and found my character to be randomly just... GONE....

Matticus88
  • Matticus88

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

f*cking disappointments eh? Your f*cking wrong.

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

So, here come the f*ckers who'll call me a ... "whiner" if you're here to do that, go f*ck YOURSELF. Otherwise, just have a look at my opinions. The Online, is just, horrendous, doesn't even work half the time. Yes, millions of people are trying to get on it but Rockstar should've prepared for this instead of thinking about micro-transactions and used more servers which are reliable. If you're lucky enough to get in a game, which is possible now but not a 100%, the game just feels empty, even with other players in the server. I had spent nearly half an hour customizing my character through that horrible character creation system and spent nearly 9 hours on my character, which isn't a lot but still accountable. I spent 9 hours, getting money, customizing cars, buying guns etc, I logged in a few hours later and it was just.. GONE. GTA IV had a vibe online which I enjoyed, driving was actually enjoyable and flying helicopters was fun. GTA V just feels like sh*t, long waiting times and when  you're trying to join people on a job, you hardly find any people. You invite them and only one or two of them decide to join you. I like some of the new online game features like purchasing properties and robbing people but, that's about it. GTA V just didn't meet my expectations, for me, it's sort of a let down.

Oh and, inb4 probable unnecessary lock.

Yep, Rockstar screwed up a little :D maybe more than that, but you know they couldn't have tested their servers by trying to log from 15 million different consoles at the same time. But I noticed, many online games give a beta run, to test and tweak the servers, maybe that's where Rockstar went a little wrong. Anyway, the best thing to do is just wait, instead of getting frustrated at a broken online system, a week, maybe two, and you'll be having a great time online.

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

You forgot the ones who complain about the complainers who complain about complainers...

Lol, yo dawg

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

f*cking disappointments eh? Your f*cking wrong.

See, you, you're just a guy who completes GTAs to the 100%, I don't do that, I don't have time for that. Even if I did, I wouldn't be f*cked to do that lol. I'm f*cking right, well, atleast in my opinion anyway. 

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:24 PM

violin-steve-buscemi.gif

Then you are as stupid as what you write...

A 1.6 second long GIF with a man rubbing his fingers, looking out the window and nodding doesn't give me some sort of clear message. ELABORATE. 

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Thanks for participating :)

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

Dude it's still being worked on. Just give it a few days before passing judgement. Yeesh!

Giles Flaggot 1
  • Giles Flaggot 1

Giles Flaggot 1

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

Reservoir Dogs...it's a classic film from 1994...how old are you?

Finger gesture is Steve Buscemi (Mr. Pink) playing the world's smallest violin for the waitresses, but in your case OP, it's the world's smallest violin playing for the whiners :/

I can understand the OP's pain though, it must really suck to be teased like this :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users