» «
Photo

GTA Online: Total Bullsh*t

92 replies to this topic
Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:10 AM Edited by Detained, 05 October 2013 - 10:11 AM.

Best way to put it. WE ARE ALL F*CKED 

Joining online session now its only a matter of time till you have been put to a vote and kicked from the server this is nothing you have done wrong just sheer hating kids who get a kick out of it 

If i had my way i would teleport through the tv and burn each person with a blow tourch.

asian-rage.gif

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

seems to be working much better after the patch, however it still takes a long time to load.  I hope they make it for the PC, it will load in 10 seconds instead of taking 5 minutes on these slow ass outdated hardware consoles, blah, takes lots of fun out of it when half your playing time is spent looking at a loading screen.

TXF
  • TXF

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

As someone said, one of the major problems, is that people seem to be expecting some HUGE life altering game. It's GTA. It's a bit better than 4. Just like 4 was a bit better than san andreas, and so on.(Yes I know some people thing they're the best games ever, but I don't mean story wise or location wise, I just mean as far as what they added). Each game in the series adds and removes things. Some games had more things to buy than others. Some had more guns. Some had more cars. Then again, some had LESS of something, but they're still good games. 

People need to stop focusing on the bad aspects and enjoy the good aspects. Yeah, some complaints are fine, but bitching and and saying rockstar sucks just because they didn't add EVERY little tiny thing in the game is kinda stupid.

Besides, they could easily add DLC in the future that adds more things to do, or buy. As well as updates to Online mode which adds more stuff.

The game hasn't even been out a month yet and people are already calling rockstar crap over one of the best GTA games(if not the best, as far as some people are concerned). It's still a good game even with some missing things, or problems.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users