Photo

GTA Online: Total Bullsh*t

92 replies to this topic
EmperorPyrax
  • EmperorPyrax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

To all the trolls and fanboys coming on this thread just to say how Im retarded, or impatient, or just stupid for not realizing how this i the messiah of all entertainment products, PLEASE READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY BEFORE YOU COMMENT! 

OK... I dealt with GTA 5 being a slight letdown like I said with my other post. (The fact that they completely exaggerated Heists and took out  small details like extra customization and properties (Probably the biggest disappointment   for me yet.) and put alllllllllllllllll of the little things that were suppose to make GTA 5 extremely playable and fun into one basket... GTA Online! IS OBSURD!)

That being said, I patiently waited the two weeks for GTA Online, and while GTA 5 SP wasn't AS exciting as advertised, it still was exciting and had a hell of a storyline! I beat the game at 100% and It was good. Now I wanted to... spice it up. Do something interesting! Each one of my three characters are billionaires...

And for what? I bought all of the properties, all of the cars, planes, weapons, and clothes.... and theres NOTHING LEFT!

I was disappointed enough when I heard there would be no heists in GTA Online at the beginning, but seriously..... They had a huge BETA (IGN confirmed it) where they should have tested out the... absolutely horrid server connection then, and now its two days into GTA Online, and when you CAN get on a server (Only time I connected was from midnight to five A.M. ) you are stuck playing with a bunch of trolls who run around killing you and sending you... really f*cked up text messages via the ifruit phone. Now, you can go into Solo mode, or play with your crew only... assuming their up and not sleeping or getting ready for work at the time.

And as far as gameplay... Are you KIDDING ME R*! All you can do is play missions (which generally last for a good 30 to 40 minutes with a bunch of trolls one shot-ing you as soon as you respawn (AND if it's not a troll, its a cop!) OR, you can do some really boring races! Or (what Ive spent the last few hours doing, rob liquor stores for sh*tty pay and sh*ttier XP! Either way, it takes about 12 robberies (and escapes from the police...) to get up a level. AND not to mention, you get a 3 star level as soon as you exit the store! AND as a noob your probably going to die as soon as you get out the door anyway...

After that... theres properties. No crappy houses, no trailer parks, NO MANSIONS! ONLY apartments. Most expensive is a $400,000 apartment in Rockford Hills.

NOT EVEN GONNA BRING UP HEISTS! From what IGN said, there will only be heists (In a few more weeks.... ) Once you reach a certain level! GOOD LUCK GETTING TO LEVEL 25 PLAYING WITH TROLLS, BOOSTING CARS, AND JACKING OFF LIQUOR STORES!

I was upset before, but now... IM PISSED! IVE SPENT OVER $200 DOLLARS ON THIS GAME ONLY TO FIND OUT I WAS PAYING FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS AND CONNECTION ISSUES! The ONLY thing this game is worth is the PHENOMENAL storyline. THATS IT. Michael, Franklin, and Trevor. All of you guys who bought the game just to play GTA Online... You wasted your money. (PLEASE! R* PROVE ME WRONG AND DO... SOMETHING TO MAKE THE GAME (AND SP!) BETTER!)

• Boxman108 likes this

Harwood-Butcher
  • Harwood-Butcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

I would have been happy with a singleplayer with all the trimmings.

My online character has vanished so I'll wait till Rockstar give the green light :/

Seanftd
  • Seanftd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Go play something else then, bye now
  • BIGED, IveGotNoValues and funbus like this

Harwood-Butcher
  • Harwood-Butcher

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:01 PM

Go play something else then, bye now

Why are you here?

• BIGED and EmperorPyrax like this

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

I'm sure I'll love online but I am a bit pissed that single-player is an anorexic demo for multiplayer.
  • QuietJosh and EmperorPyrax like this

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

R* needs to get their sh*t together. Its now day 2 of this bullsh*t. Can't even play solo since my character wont make it past the race. That is if I'm even allowed to play solo if R* sh*tty cloud server decides to work. This is the worst thing I've ever experienced.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

Worst thing? Tommy my friend, you lead a blessed life. Here's hoping perspective isn't lying in ambush somewhere along the road.
  • IRA West Coast and CadillacGrilles like this

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

How did you spend 200 dollars for this game?

• IRA West Coast likes this

Foreverpast
  • Foreverpast

Polite Upon Request

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:16 PM Edited by Foreverpast, 02 October 2013 - 10:17 PM.

For real, the collectors edition was only around $120.

Don 'de Medici'
  • Don 'de Medici'

le wild OG appears

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

GOOD LUCK GETTING TO LEVEL 25 PLAYING WITH TROLLS, BOOSTING CARS, AND JACKING OFF LIQUOR STORES!

hahaha

EmperorPyrax
  • EmperorPyrax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

R* needs to get their sh*t together. Its now day 2 of this bullsh*t. Can't even play solo since my character wont make it past the race. That is if I'm even allowed to play solo if R* sh*tty cloud server decides to work. This is the worst thing I've ever experienced.

I KNOW RIGHT! It took me until midnight when servers were low enough to be able to make it past the race, and after that.... Total downfall.

EmperorPyrax
  • EmperorPyrax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

Collectors edition was $160.00 with tax and the Limited edition guide was $35.00 so $195.00 (Plus the posters and what not that I bought.) I DONT REGRET IT ETHER! The SP game was like I keep saying... Phenomenal! But they put all of the extra content into this bullish*t!

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

You're an emperor, shouldn't you have some pull?

• EmperorPyrax likes this

9911MU51C
  • 9911MU51C

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

I was disappointed in the servers. You'd think a company that made one billion dollars in 3 days could buy enough server power to back up their game

• Boxman108 and EmperorPyrax like this

Mog_3825
  • Mog_3825

TacoVan Crew Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

To all the trolls and fanboys coming on this thread just to say how Im retarded, or impatient, or just stupid for not realizing how this i the messiah of all entertainment products, PLEASE READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY BEFORE YOU COMMENT! 

OK... I dealt with GTA 5 being a slight letdown like I said with my other post. (The fact that they completely exaggerated Heists and took out  small details like extra customization and properties (Probably the biggest disappointment   for me yet.) and put alllllllllllllllll of the little things that were suppose to make GTA 5 extremely playable and fun into one basket... GTA Online! IS OBSURD!)

That being said, I patiently waited the two weeks for GTA Online, and while GTA 5 SP wasn't AS exciting as advertised, it still was exciting and had a hell of a storyline! I beat the game at 100% and It was good. Now I wanted to... spice it up. Do something interesting! Each one of my three characters are billionaires...

And for what? I bought all of the properties, all of the cars, planes, weapons, and clothes.... and theres NOTHING LEFT!

I was disappointed enough when I heard there would be no heists in GTA Online at the beginning, but seriously..... They had a huge BETA (IGN confirmed it) where they should have tested out the... absolutely horrid server connection then, and now its two days into GTA Online, and when you CAN get on a server (Only time I connected was from midnight to five A.M. ) you are stuck playing with a bunch of trolls who run around killing you and sending you... really f*cked up text messages via the ifruit phone. Now, you can go into Solo mode, or play with your crew only... assuming their up and not sleeping or getting ready for work at the time.

And as far as gameplay... Are you KIDDING ME R*! All you can do is play missions (which generally last for a good 30 to 40 minutes with a bunch of trolls one shot-ing you as soon as you respawn (AND if it's not a troll, its a cop!) OR, you can do some really boring races! Or (what Ive spent the last few hours doing, rob liquor stores for sh*tty pay and sh*ttier XP! Either way, it takes about 12 robberies (and escapes from the police...) to get up a level. AND not to mention, you get a 3 star level as soon as you exit the store! AND as a noob your probably going to die as soon as you get out the door anyway...

After that... theres properties. No crappy houses, no trailer parks, NO MANSIONS! ONLY apartments. Most expensive is a $400,000 apartment in Rockford Hills.

NOT EVEN GONNA BRING UP HEISTS! From what IGN said, there will only be heists (In a few more weeks.... ) Once you reach a certain level! GOOD LUCK GETTING TO LEVEL 25 PLAYING WITH TROLLS, BOOSTING CARS, AND JACKING OFF LIQUOR STORES!

I was upset before, but now... IM PISSED! IVE SPENT OVER $200 DOLLARS ON THIS GAME ONLY TO FIND OUT I WAS PAYING FOR FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS AND CONNECTION ISSUES! The ONLY thing this game is worth is the PHENOMENAL storyline. THATS IT. Michael, Franklin, and Trevor. All of you guys who bought the game just to play GTA Online... You wasted your money. (PLEASE! R* PROVE ME WRONG AND DO... SOMETHING TO MAKE THE GAME (AND SP!) BETTER!)

BAHAHAHAHAAH!   You dumbass, get a f*cking refund and stop complaining like the 12 year old you are.  I'm telling your mommy you walked to gamestop and bought it in the first place...

CurtisC87
  • CurtisC87

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

35 for a strategy guide when you have the net? Why?

• 79cutlas likes this

Mog_3825
  • Mog_3825

TacoVan Crew Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

Because there was $220 in mommies purse.

• IRA West Coast, x0v3rKiLx and EmperorPyrax like this

ZadyLee
  • ZadyLee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

so...obviously you are venting.. That's cool that you have an avenue to vent.

I'm just adding my 2 cents. As a gamer. I use to play games just to beat them. Just to get 100% just to get all the achievements. ALL FOR WHAT????? WHO CARES..lol

I learned to enjoy playing the games. To slow down. To watch and pay attention to the little details. When you play GTA V. If you havent pulled over and watched a sunset, or taken a bike ride SLOWING DOWN (no race) then you haven't done what the designers of the game wanted you to do.

PAY ATTENTION!!!

so.. you beat the game 100% in 2 weeks and you're pissed at RockStar. You got a Rocket up your A$$ or something? Slow down man.

as far as GTA Online goes. You need to do a little bit more research my friend. You go into lobbys with people like YOU.

So if you are one to kill innocents and cause trouble.. Then thats the lobby youre gonna be in. The game tells you like 20 times if you pay attention.

Also you can throw on the mode where you don't get effected by other players. I forgot what its called. But you press select (back) and choose the option that costs $100. Now no one can kill you.

The heists will come later. Downloadable contenet will be coming for the next 5 years. lol

I'm not talking smack. I guess I'm just trying to help. Even thou no one can help you. Only you can help yourself.

Look at it this way. You complain.. but you put so much time to get 100% ??? That doesn't make sense. Why are you going to compain if you're getting what atleast 50 hours of entertainment. Dude a great movie is only 2 hours long. You got 50+ hours of entertainment for $60.  

The game cost $250 Million to develop. No other game company puts 5 years and 250 Million into 1 game. that's alot of thought and alot of preperation. It REALLY SHOWS!!! atleast to me...

Why? Maybe cause I choose to pay attention.

Good gaming bro. Good luck... Hope you reach some level of satisfaction.

• IRA West Coast, BaM BooZeLLed, EmperorPyrax and 3 others like this

drpeper1185
  • drpeper1185

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:22 PM Edited by drpeper1185, 02 October 2013 - 11:22 PM.

Will I get my character back mine disappeared or deleted idk how to I get it back?

EmperorPyrax
  • EmperorPyrax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Will I get my character back mine disappeared or deleted idk how to I get it back?

I dont think it got deleted, you just cant start up the game because the servers are wayyyy to clouded right now. You should try playing later at night when more people are asleep, or just wait a few days.

EmperorPyrax
  • EmperorPyrax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

so...obviously you are venting.. That's cool that you have an avenue to vent.

I'm just adding my 2 cents. As a gamer. I use to play games just to beat them. Just to get 100% just to get all the achievements. ALL FOR WHAT????? WHO CARES..lol

I learned to enjoy playing the games. To slow down. To watch and pay attention to the little details. When you play GTA V. If you havent pulled over and watched a sunset, or taken a bike ride SLOWING DOWN (no race) then you haven't done what the designers of the game wanted you to do.

PAY ATTENTION!!!

so.. you beat the game 100% in 2 weeks and you're pissed at RockStar. You got a Rocket up your A$$ or something? Slow down man.

as far as GTA Online goes. You need to do a little bit more research my friend. You go into lobbys with people like YOU.

So if you are one to kill innocents and cause trouble.. Then thats the lobby youre gonna be in. The game tells you like 20 times if you pay attention.

Also you can throw on the mode where you don't get effected by other players. I forgot what its called. But you press select (back) and choose the option that costs $100. Now no one can kill you.

The heists will come later. Downloadable contenet will be coming for the next 5 years. lol

I'm not talking smack. I guess I'm just trying to help. Even thou no one can help you. Only you can help yourself.

Look at it this way. You complain.. but you put so much time to get 100% ??? That doesn't make sense. Why are you going to compain if you're getting what atleast 50 hours of entertainment. Dude a great movie is only 2 hours long. You got 50+ hours of entertainment for $60.  

The game cost $250 Million to develop. No other game company puts 5 years and 250 Million into 1 game. that's alot of thought and alot of preperation. It REALLY SHOWS!!! atleast to me...

Why? Maybe cause I choose to pay attention.

Good gaming bro. Good luck... Hope you reach some level of satisfaction.

Alright... I get what your saying. However, I did! I spent TONS of time just enjoying the game. SP is great! (minus the issues I pointed out earlier...) And I spent hours of time going around hanging out with Michael and Trevor, really getting to know the characters backstory. I loved buying a yacht and just having the three characters go out and just chill on the water. It was great! I spent over 94 hours on the game. And Ill play wayyyyy over 100! But as I was saying. (What the trolls on this thread don't understand.) Im not complaining (about SP...) But I am pissed that they took what COULD have been the messiah of all games, and made it just your average game with a f*cking amazing storyline, and all the little details... Like customization and extraneous details, as well as HUGE gameplay factors like property and heists that make the gameplay unforgettable!... Were removed and put into this... absolutely horrific cesspool of GTA Online. I HOPE... and I I mean I am desperately hoping Online gets better, but right now, its not seeming too good.

As far as SP though... GTA 5 is probably my favorite game of all time. So what I hope, is that R* realizes, that while Online sounds cool, (who knows in a few weeks or months when heists come out, it might be amazing!) That GTA 5 shouldn't have been an opener for Online. They should make an update where they allow you to buy real estate LIKE THEY STATED IN THE GAMEPLAY TRAILER (Actual houses... not those bullish*t apartments.) And add heists that you can take Michael Franklin and Trevor on.

Because as great as the game is... Its not NEARLY as fun as advertised. And once you've gone, beaten the storyline, and have bought everything in the game and still have 2 billion dollars in your account... Youll see, theres not that much to do.

• QuietJosh likes this

EmperorPyrax
  • EmperorPyrax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

Because there was $220 in mommies purse.

Because It was said to be the greatest game of all time, and there were no guides on the internet at September 17th at midnight!

Best troll on the thread :D

Youppi
  • Youppi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

The game is aimed at adults, for far more reasons than just the mature content it holds...

With that being said, perhaps you need to grow up.

Because if a game can mess you up this bad, well... Maybe it's time to take a step outside your room and catch a broader perspective on things that really matter in life, eh?

And seriously, since you're one of those who want to attain 100% asap, It wouldn't really matter how much content they put in the game... You would just rush around to get it done anyways, and afterwards complain about the game feeling empty, I mean c'mon, ofcourse the game will feel empty when everything is accomplished, am I wrong?

*Pro tip:

Go out, get a Comet. Trick it out at LScustoms and just race around the map without even scratching the car.

That, IMO will never get boring =)

• IRA West Coast and funbus like this

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Playa

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

f*ck rockstar for focusing on online

glad that online turned out to be bullsh*t

karma's a bitch rockstar

• Boxman108 likes this

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:57 AM

GOOD LUCK GETTING TO LEVEL 25 PLAYING WITH TROLLS, BOOSTING CARS, AND JACKING OFF LIQUOR STORES!

BOOSTING CARS, AND JACKING OFF LIQUOR STORES!

JACKING OFF LIQUOR STORES!

Youppi
  • Youppi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

karma's a bitch rockstar

Newsflash! Rome wasn't built in one day...

Give it some time, and people like you will be ashamed for making such statements.

Mark my words, GTA:O will be an experience not to be taken lightly, once it has shaped up =)

• funbus likes this

Enteum
  • Enteum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

Every kid expects it all right from the get set *rolls eyes*
  • 79cutlas and funbus like this

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:38 AM

I like how idiots try and make themselves look good by having "patience".  It shouldn't even be an issue.  Patience was had when waiting for the release date.  Imagine if Bungie or Dice or any other company that made online games told people to have bullsh*t patience AFTER releasing what is supposed to be a finished product.

EmperorPyrax
  • EmperorPyrax

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

karma's a bitch rockstar

Newsflash! Rome wasn't built in one day...

Give it some time, and people like you will be ashamed for making such statements.

Mark my words, GTA:O will be an experience not to be taken lightly, once it has shaped up =)

I REALLY hope so!

Enteum
  • Enteum

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

I like how idiots try and make themselves look good by having "patience".  It shouldn't even be an issue.  Patience was had when waiting for the release date.  Imagine if Bungie or Dice or any other company that made online games told people to have bullsh*t patience AFTER releasing what is supposed to be a finished product.

R* already stated that this is the first time they have tried something on this scale. They asked the community to be patient. So...be as such. They are not that incompetent. If they were, they wouldn't have succeeded a billion dollar profit in 3 days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users