Can You Run Out of Hitchhikers?

5 replies to this topic
kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

They aren't showing up lately and I still couldn't encounter the Altruist Cult Shootout yet. I took some of the hitchhikers to their actual destinations so maybe I wasted my chance, is it possible? I tried bringing random people there like random people left in the passenger side of the car when you jack one or customers picked up when on taxi missions etc. but they don't work.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:06 PM

şş

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

They can run out eventually. Check your Social Club in the checklist under "random events" to see how many you've got left.

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:52 PM

Been wondering this too, but it looks like I missed my chance. That's pretty sh*tty. 

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

They can run out eventually. Check your Social Club in the checklist under "random events" to see how many you've got left.

I was just playing as Michael & it says Random Events 17/17, but I'm still getting them. I took one woman to the Altruist camp & 

Spoiler

EarthBoundX5
  • EarthBoundX5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:28 PM

That has nothing to do with anything, it just is a counter for the min random encounters you need to attain 100%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users