Photo

General Grand Theft Auto Discussion

2 replies to this topic
James-Earl-Cash
  • James-Earl-Cash

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

What would features, activities, side missions or whatever you wanna call it be in your ideal Grand Theft Auto.

*I would like to be able to defecate, urinate, flatuate and ejaculate.

*I would also like to see my character masturbating on screen as a mini game.

*I would like to be able to choose my characters sexuality with the option of either having consensual sex with them or rape.

*I would like heists such as bank robberies and shop robberies to be an activity to make money.

*I would like children, babies and dogs to be pedestrians

*I would like to be able to have an ultra realistic mode that you turn on and off in the menu.

*I would like to be able to be a serial killer and have gruesome ways of murdering people rather than just shooting them, I would like to have the option of kidnapping them and torturing them.

*I would also like to be able to have a wife and children, however I would like to be able to FGM the females.

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

All you need to do is walking away of your pc/console and play "RealLife 2013". It's much more realistic than gta and it also has realistic prisons.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

i would like dogs on motorcycles and magikarp drive police cars, i got cheat to spawn steve harvey and turn him cold. Being able to kick nicolas cage in front of a train and piss & reload at same time.  its payback time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users