Photo

BAD SPORT?

11 replies to this topic
GEAR0706
  • GEAR0706

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:32 PM

I Was playing online (lucky apparently) , when i could get on, guy came by shooting, we traded kills a few times....He rolls by in his personal vehicle, which, i chase and  spray mini-uzi rounds at him, His personal car goes up in a ball of flames (unexpectedly awesome), and i got a msg that said something about being a bad sport for destroying his car, now, exactly how are u supposed to deal with an attacker when they are in their personal vehicle without being a "bad sport"?????

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

Yea that's pretty dumb, I did that once. Should be reworked.

• GEAR0706 likes this

RoadWarrior
  • RoadWarrior

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by RoadWarrior, 02 October 2013 - 10:49 PM.

R* is anti-selfdefense.

KingCantona
  • KingCantona

I am not a man

• Members
  • France

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

Minding my own business and some dick on a bike tried shooting out my tires so I got out, blew him away and stole is bike.  Insult to injury :D

Nuggets
  • Nuggets

SenseiKOFF

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

I found a Patriot that I was going to get for Simeon so I could make mad bucks but once I got away from the cops and re-sprayd it some asshole came and shot my back tires so I chased him down and threw a C4 at him and blew his ass up with his family van.

But how do you know if U are a good sport or bad sport? I guess I must have the bad sport even when I've never killed no one for no reason.

theshadowfax
  • theshadowfax

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:14 PM Edited by theshadowfax, 05 October 2013 - 10:17 PM.

That sucks to hear, I hope they revise it to account for stuff like this and accidents/goofing off. Instead of a Bad Sport rep I don't get why they didn't just set up a system where if you shoot someone's car or blow it up you get debited for the repairs or insurance claim. They had it set like that for the NPCs in single player, if you shoot Amanda for example you get billed for her hospital fee and an angry text.

Another thing, so the Bad Sport stat only applies if you destroy vehicles?

Sorry for the derail but holy sh*t this is going to change the entire dynamic of my playing lol I've been avoiding retaliating and shooting people on foot that were shooting at me because I figured I'd get a bad sport rank. f*ck it, bitches gettin' shot now.

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

I will punish ever twat that shoots me with a sticky to your car.. I ended up in gta jail and paying that prick money for insurance. ... f*ck you Rsh*t.. he attacked me first he should burn end of story.. change it.

spaulding_og
  • spaulding_og

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:31 AM

I Was playing online (lucky apparently) , when i could get on, guy came by shooting, we traded kills a few times....He rolls by in his personal vehicle, which, i chase and  spray mini-uzi rounds at him, His personal car goes up in a ball of flames (unexpectedly awesome), and i got a msg that said something about being a bad sport for destroying his car, now, exactly how are u supposed to deal with an attacker when they are in their personal vehicle without being a "bad sport"?????

spaulding_og
  • spaulding_og

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

This problem is easily avoided like in gta vice city if you shoot the gas tank of a car well boom so try to aim for the wwindshield or (the player) personal vehicles are a pain beacouse the prevent the use of explosives but like in any other game there are ways around this as in dashboard or simply turn your console off im not saying for certin that these 2 methods will save you from the bad sport status but they are things to keep in mind if you have acidenly blew up a car i hope this might help and sorry for any typos

lucifieraies
  • lucifieraies

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

IMA a duence now I killed guy for bounty with sticky bomb n his car blew up but they put the hat on me anyway now people can steal my personal cars in my garage and all Tht sh*t

jordanj56
  • jordanj56

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:25 AM

This 'Bad Sport' system is bullsh*t.... If I'm getting chased and shot at by a group of guys in a personal vehicle and I throw a c4 at them, I get a bad sport rating.......

Isn't that what c4 is primarily for? Blowing up cars??

You shouldn't be held accountable for blowing up someone's car if they initiated the fight......

DrandonBavis
  • DrandonBavis

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

The bad sport system is absolute bullsh*t. That's all I have to say about that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users