Quantcast

» «
Photo

In GTA VI, would you want R* to focus more on MP or SP?

11 replies to this topic

Poll: More focus on multiplayer or singleplayer? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

More focus on multiplayer or singleplayer?

1. Multiplayer (4 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Singleplayer (28 votes [87.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote
stee_vo
  • stee_vo

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

Since it's pretty clear R* decided to go with multiplayer this time, what do you prefer? SP or MP?
I'd rather go with SP.

Don't get me wrong, V's singleplayer is great, but they removed so much to put in MP instead and I don't like multiplayer that much.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:27 PM Edited by RoadRunner71, 02 October 2013 - 06:27 PM.

Singleplayer, hands down.

Also, instead of adding some dumb multiplayer features, doing a good and entertaining storyline that doesn't feel like a joke. I haven't played V yet but, from what I've seen, it looks pretty casual. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean it isn't cool, but a more mature storyline and character, showing the harsh criminal world would be nice. But not as boring and depressing as the IV story.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

Single player. Multiplayer is almost always short lived, as was the case with APB. A good single player, like III or VC, lives on forever (it feels like)

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

Good game with proper storyline and great replay value can live long even without MP (take older GTAs and Fallouts for example). I would like R* to focus more on SP and make MP as a value add-on to the first. 

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Good game with proper storyline and great replay value can live long even without MP (take older GTAs and Fallouts for example). I would like R* to focus more on SP and make MP as a value add-on to the first. 

What's up with people using these annoying fonts lately??? Agree with your post, anyway.

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Singleplayer. I never really play multiplayer.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

Single player. I would like they make story like VC's, not the same but i would like to make me surprise with storyline like VC did. And not rushed as V's was, they should make it longer and more like stories from previous games, but also, add something that will make it unique.

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

Single player please. GTA became a success because of its awesome single player experience, not online gaming.

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

single player. i don't really care about multiplayer. i know people love it so i'm not saying to totally ignore it. GTAO is great...much better than IV but it seems they want to create a whole online world with multiple cities and hundreds of players with a working economy etc. 

the fact that rockstar obviously are focusing on MP is what i hate about GTA V. they've cut soo much stuff from V and put it in GTAO. I think, unless they stop focusing on MP, this is the end of GTA as we know and love it. they won't give up on MP because this how they make money from GTA between releases: V to VI and VI to VII etc....

I'm pretty sure VI will be more of the same...maybe even worse as GTAO grows over the years. i regret following V so closely the last 2 years because it's a huge disappointment to me. it has gone from an amazing game which i can play for years to a game where i play the story and stick it away in a cupboard. i won't be following VI as closely as i have with V and definitely won't be pre ordering it. 

LateNightNeons
  • LateNightNeons

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

Both really. But I would not mind if they chose to focus in either of them.

zeppelincheetah
  • zeppelincheetah

Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Single player.  I disagree that V's single player is lacking due to the MP.  They did so much and crammed so much into the game that it even exceeded my expectations.  I felt that IV was lacking because they focused on MP.  IV had a poor story with a lot of filler missions with little stuff to do on the side.  V has an incredible ammount of things to do and I don't see it getting old anytime soon. 

OG Sunny
  • OG Sunny

Swim

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

I'd like them to focus on single player and take everything from there to online

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users