Quantcast

» «
Photo

Here is a fix for the gta online people xbox (maybe ps3)

7 replies to this topic
CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:13 PM Edited by CmdrKnifes, 02 October 2013 - 05:20 PM.

Ok, here's how it is. I know you all want to play. Let me explain the problem here.. Example there's 100 people wanting to play, and 56 available spots for the amount of servers they have. If you want to complain, you make a better game..Now to the fix.

XBOX warning, this is for xbox... and im not sure at all how ps3 works on this....

For those who have the problem of lamars race, yes i know it sucks. DASHBOARD go to the SETTINGS of your xbox. Then STORAGE after that GAMES AND APPS look for GTA V (5)    then find the 56 MB download.. delete this download.

Run the game and install the update that you just deleted. 

This has happened to work for some people on xbox. Most of the people it worked for. YOU MAY have to race lamar by yourself but at least you get threw it. DO the other crap missions and your in.

FROM HERE - PROBLEMS:

When you log off and come back on connection to rockstar cloud fails and you cannot get in. TRY CREATING A SOLO PLAY. BY in single player, press the START BUTTON. Then go to ONLINE> Play Gta Online > Solo session...From here you then if it says rockstar cloud servers are not avalible press x retry repeat till it works.

Some times this fails so how i fix this is i dashboard. Retry.

Those of you who are trying to get into a deathmatch, arm wrestle, or race.... dashboard if it takes to long and you freeze on loading or it shows error cloud.

THOSE OF YOU ON PS3:

The problem with this is you do not pay for online live... Xbox is hosting some servers of games because thats what you pay for. Those of you who play ps3 dont pay for those extra servers to hold your game online for you to play. ( You cant play at a park if no one had the money to build one. Same rules apply here. You pay for the game. ITs coding and all that. Most of the time you dont pay for the servers or service thats needed to play.. this is how the world works.. it took 200 so million dollars to make this game. Its gonna take more to service it. And probably rockstar was going broke at the end of making this and had to sell or face bankrupt.)

Try those things and if someone can tell everyone how to delete an update on ps3 that would be appreciated.... IF you have ANY questions feel free to leave a post and i will be more then happy to try to help you on them.

WARNING IM NOT PROMISING THIS WILL WORK, JUST STATING ITS A POSSIBLE SOLUTION AND PEOPLE HAVE DONE IT AND GOT IT TO WORK.. MAY HAVE TO TRY IT A FEW TIMES.

heres some help

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rMjr-WBmmGk

• Fowl likes this

notatrolljustbeinghonest
  • notatrolljustbeinghonest

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

''it took 200 so million dollars to make this game. Its gonna take more to service it. And probably rockstar was going broke at the end of making this and had to sell or face bankrupt.''

Hmmmmmmmmm how about  no

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by CmdrKnifes, 02 October 2013 - 05:44 PM.

''it took 200 so million dollars to make this game. Its gonna take more to service it. And probably rockstar was going broke at the end of making this and had to sell or face bankrupt.''

Hmmmmmmmmm how about  no

key word PROBABLY...so yes.. true statement because the word "probably" makes the statement my opinion or guess. Thanks for trolling -.- :panic:  :sui:  :facedesk:  :miranda:  

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Update toward this... Servers are being shut down and characters are being shown gone.. WHAT I SUGGEST is NOT to create a new character on the slot your characters slot. They are Probably saving servers and tweeking it to fix things. My character was gone.. i created a new one on slot 2 and played and then it says it was up and running, i just loged out and in and it said that rockstar cloud services unavilible i kept pressing x for about 10 mins got into a game and MY CHARACTER WAS BACK. 

Supicioso
  • Supicioso

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

THOSE OF YOU ON PS3:

The problem with this is you do not pay for online live... Xbox is hosting some servers of games because thats what you pay for. Those of you who play ps3 dont pay for those extra servers to hold your game online for you to play. ( You cant play at a park if no one had the money to build one. Same rules apply here. You pay for the game. ITs coding and all that. Most of the time you dont pay for the servers or service thats needed to play.. this is how the world works.. it took 200 so million dollars to make this game. Its gonna take more to service it. And probably rockstar was going broke at the end of making this and had to sell or face bankrupt.)

There is so much ignorance in this statement it's appalling. Xbox and PS3 servers are hosted in the same building. Not by M$.

• CJ_Banshee likes this

llaaggeerr
  • llaaggeerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Thanks. This workedout fine for me. Just re do it if it does not work :)

CmdrKnifes
  • CmdrKnifes

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

About the statement.. no offence.. just talking in technical terms.. the xbox netwkork is more stable then one that isnt. You have your ps3 that connects to a router in your house. This then goes to a near by server then off to psn.. then from there goes to rockstars main database.. from there it sends back.. now with microsoft getting money they afford faster more stable servers to send and receive data back and forth from rockstar to your xbox.. vs the play station. It to me is common sense that it works like that. But everybodys console goes threw the xbox or psn networks before the rockstar.

Here is where connection issues can accur. The psn being free they dont have as many servers as xbox..

Now I agree with everyone that psn is better for I wouldnt have ads even after I pay 25 for 3 months and I gotta pay that plus netfkix when psn is free. But in the end you cant hide or deny the fact you get what you pay for... or dont in this case...

Btw sorry if I offended you.

Lawking10
  • Lawking10

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

The OP talks

About the statement.. no offence.. just talking in technical terms.. the xbox netwkork is more stable then one that isnt. You have your ps3 that connects to a router in your house. This then goes to a near by server then off to psn.. then from there goes to rockstars main database.. from there it sends back.. now with microsoft getting money they afford faster more stable servers to send and receive data back and forth from rockstar to your xbox.. vs the play station. It to me is common sense that it works like that. But everybodys console goes threw the xbox or psn networks before the rockstar.

Here is where connection issues can accur. The psn being free they dont have as many servers as xbox..

Now I agree with everyone that psn is better for I wouldnt have ads even after I pay 25 for 3 months and I gotta pay that plus netfkix when psn is free. But in the end you cant hide or deny the fact you get what you pay for... or dont in this case...

Btw sorry if I offended you.

Stop talking so much sh*t

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users