Quantcast

» «
Photo

Stuck on waiting for other players (Xbox)

6 replies to this topic
ItsDylanHD
  • ItsDylanHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

Still keep getting stuck on it any solutions?

snoopdoug
  • snoopdoug

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by snoopdoug, 02 October 2013 - 04:31 PM.

The way I got it to work was by trying again and again until it seemed to be stuck with me waiting in line or a group of people in the parking lot for the race. It was usually getting stuck on the blurry screen either saying waiting for players, loading or launching session, after showing the car pull up two times. When this happened I would dashboard.

I decided to give it some time in the parking lot line, where I was unable to move. Every minute or so a person would walk away (maybe the ones who get stuck roaming before the race). It started with about 8 people and when I was the last one that hadn't walked away, it brought me right to the car selection screen. Then it worked perfectly until the deathmatch. It froze and I hadn't saved. Then I tried a couple times over a half hour period and it was my first time seeing the cloud server down message. This was this morning 6:30 pacific.

Twitchh
  • Twitchh

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Yes, delete and re-install the title update

Kevstyle
  • Kevstyle

True City Killers Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Its just GTA Servers going online and offline. Just reload online and it should work ^^ It worked for me the second time and now I haven't got any problems.

Lewis_dc
  • Lewis_dc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

I wouldn't know what you could do at all, i re-installed the update and unfortunately it hasn't made a difference. I just keep getting stuck on the waiting for other players screen.

ItsDylanHD
  • ItsDylanHD

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:34 PM

Yes, delete and re-install the title update

Did that still doesn't work

guitarpik
  • guitarpik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:36 PM