• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Funny sh*t

SnapChap
  • SnapChap

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

As a gay man with several trans friends I'm absolutely fine with this, as would my trans friends be.

I have a sense of humour, my friends have a sense of humour and so do Rockstar apparently. This series is full of satire, I couldn't understand if people were offended by it.

• Tordenkylling and billy-pilgrim like this

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by MrWuggy, 02 October 2013 - 03:56 PM.

Hillarious, needs more.

As a gay man with several trans friends I'm absolutely fine with this, as would my trans friends be.

I have a sense of humour, my friends have a sense of humour and so do Rockstar apparently. This series is full of satire, I couldn't understand if people were offended by it.

But don't you think targeting a group that is severely marginalised is indefensible?

GayHomo
  • GayHomo

Confirmed Busta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

As a gay man, trannies are weird as sh*t and creep me out. Ever met one? I've met plenty, and they're a lot different irl.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

As a gay man, trannies are weird as sh*t and creep me out. Ever met one? I've met plenty, and they're a lot different irl.

Stop stereotyping. Seriously that's no better than Christians labelling all gays as perverts.

Odious behaviour.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

lol...

I bet you if there wasn't a tran stripper in SP all of the trans would come out saying how R* was discriminating them and telegraphing the message that trans were not sexy or so...

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

F*cking loled. I haven't met one but I imagine anyone with a psychological f*ck up that bad has to be bizarre.
  • rex84 likes this

JimmyDaMoney
  • JimmyDaMoney

GYP Squad

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE STRAIGHT MALE CIS SCUM!

jk nobody cares about these degenerates.

• Neonic9 and RealTuff like this

RadioActiveLobster
  • RadioActiveLobster

Lover of Redheaded/Ginger Women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

So murder, mindless destruction, bank robbing, foul language, necrophelia and everything else in GTA V is fine with you, but have a shemale in the game and suddenly you've gone to far?

For f*cks sake...

• GTAFanatic81, Tordenkylling and SK1NJ0B like this

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

The dialogue talking to them is f*cking priceless.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

This thread is so GAY.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

I think the TransFender community (sorry, LBGT) are disappointed at the appearance of this particular gentleman-lady. My personal opinion is that it's very funny and, as other people have pointed out, pretty insignificant in the overall GTA Universe scheme of things :D

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by jimmycakes, 02 October 2013 - 04:15 PM.

Anything that pisses off a whiny liberal is good.

• rex84, Bigdaddyjug and SK1NJ0B like this

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

So murder, mindless destruction, bank robbing, foul language, necrophelia and everything else in GTA V is fine with you, but have a shemale in the game and suddenly you've gone to far?

For f*cks sake...

The important point is this is an erroneous depiction of trans people who are a marginalised group and perpetuates pernicious stereotypes.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

I don't mind it so much in the game as it's all just satire, but some fans are totally serious about their transphobia and pretty much need to be shot along with scum like white supremacists.

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I don't quite understand what the supposed problem is here.

It's a dude dressed like a chick, so what?

• GTAFanatic81 and rex84 like this

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Anything that pisses off a whiny liberal is good.

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:18 PM Edited by jimmycakes, 02 October 2013 - 04:18 PM.

I don't mind it so much in the game as it's all just satire, but some fans are totally serious about their transphobia and pretty much need to be shot along with scum like white supremacists.

Or people who say people should be shot because they don't accept their point of view. (fascists like you).

• rex84 and SK1NJ0B like this

TakinThyBacon
  • TakinThyBacon

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

Funny thing is that half the people would never even know this existed if the c*nt did not post about it on twitter. big deal, they rip on everyone in the game

• rex84 likes this

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Or people who say people should be shot because they don't accept their point of view. (fascists like you).

Transphobia kills. Hope you know that.

Boxman108
  • Boxman108

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Hey, what goes around comes around.  People like you are the ones oppressing others who don't agree with your narrow minded and dangerous ideology.

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by jimmycakes, 02 October 2013 - 04:23 PM.

You're irrational. Anyone using the term "phobia" to describe human behavior needs to get educated in behavioral science and the semantic discipline.

Hey, what goes around comes around.  People like you are the ones oppressing others who don't agree with your narrow minded and dangerous ideology.

You're oppressing people by forcing a point of view on them and discriminating against them when they don't accept it, liberals don't seem to understand the hypocrisy in their own narrow ideology.

• rex84, Khaos89 and Bigdaddyjug like this

Thappers
  • Thappers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Yes, there is an (obvious?) difference.

MrWuggy
  • MrWuggy

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

You're irrational. Anyone using the term "phobia" to describe human behavior needs to get educated in behavioral science and the semantic discipline.

lmao - Nope. Transphobia is very pervasive problem that has permeated throughout society. Trans are victimised every month, and murdered because of their gender. This is REAL OPPRESSION

You're oppressing people by forcing a point of view on them and discriminating against them when they don't accept it, liberals don't seem to understand the hypocrisy in their own narrow ideology.

Bunch of hogwash. Informing a bigot on why their intolerance is unacceptable is not a form of oppression. There is no hypocrisy. You're equating two things that are disparate.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

I almost got a psychology degree and i'm wating for your clarifying on this...

Thappers
  • Thappers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:27 PM

You don't have the faintest clue what you're talking about, do you? 'Phobia' perfectly describes the irrational and hateful responses people have towards certain groups.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

I think all trannies should be burnt and pissed on.
  • jptawok likes this

Thappers
  • Thappers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

I think all trannies should be burnt and pissed on.

That's because you sexually desire them but can't admit it.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users