• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic
HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

READ MY POST GOD.  :miranda:    your characters are not DELETED. mine wasnt. I had the same problem. You dont understand that your player exsists on a server that they turned off.. they turned it back on, and i got a notification.. i then reloaded and went back to singleplayer then tryed to get online and poof its back.  :santa:  :cookie:

DO this, when your server comes back online.. they are trying to fix things. Characters gone is a sign of them restarting servers.  :r*:

DO NOT CREATE A NEW CHARACTER OVER YOUR SAVED SPOT>> YOUR CHARACTER THEN WILL BE DELETED. :rampage:  :panic:  :cry:  :die:  :sui:  :*(  :miranda:

This!

I just restarted the console and voila.

It works but many people don't understand it... Wow what a shi*ty option for an online game!

My player should be saved to my console not to some cloud server somewhere! So as i can play offline and still build stats for my main character ...

I lost my level 31 player after a sweet 14 hour game session. As if it dose not feel like enough of a waste of time already...GONE WITHOUT A TRACE!

Get your head out of the cloud R*

HamSandwich
  • HamSandwich

HamSandwich

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

http://youtu.be/lGABWh3fRfc

Hey folks they just put this video online of Rockstar fixing the problem! Hip hip hooray!

• Chicago773 likes this

badlion00
  • badlion00

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by badlion00, 06 November 2013 - 04:10 PM.

Hello everyone id just like to say rockstar you suck,been playing GTA V online since its launch back in october first of had a few issues with your cloud server like most other pepole had so i dealt with it and carrried on playing and buying cars nice appartment and ranking up to 97/98 which i was very proud of what i had achieved all legit. And then the other day my charecter goes and im reset back to rank 1 still got my money and still in my crew,all because of your crap cloud server thanks rockstar ive set up another character in another slot rank 11 but ive just lost intrest now all that game play for nothing thank goodness the xbox one is out soon. And for this half a million dollars your giving out for all the players that have suffered is quit frankly an insult you can shove that half a million where the sun dont shine...thanks a lot rockstar you "SUCK"!!!

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Hello everyone id just like to say rockstar you suck,been playing GTA V online since its launch back in october first of had a few issues with your cloud server like most other pepole had so i dealt with it and carrried on playing and buying cars nice appartment and ranking up to 97/98 which i was very proud of what i had achieved all legit. And then the other day my charecter goes and im reset back to rank 1 still got my money and still in my crew,all because of your crap cloud server thanks rockstar ive set up another character in another slot rank 11 but ive just lost intrest now all that game play for nothing thank goodness the xbox one is out soon. And for this half a million dollars your giving out for all the players that have suffered is quit frankly an insult you can shove that half a million where the sun dont shine...thanks a lot rockstar you "SUCK"!!!

K

Go play cod ghosts

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Run-on sentence necro bump by a day old forum account.  That's the tri-fecta... you win at life.

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:35 PM

Come on guys, he's buying an Xbone. It's not fair to pick on the mentally disabled.

KaKaja
  • KaKaja

GTA 5 GLITCHES <3 WITH PRIDE

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

i will buy a ps3 whe it comes out free with gta 5 am i righr people?

badlion00
  • badlion00

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:04 AM

Huffin puffin calling me mentatally retared,really like you know me you want to be carefull what you say towards others you sad excuise for a human.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users