Photo

Prisoners

1 reply to this topic
Rudy
  • Rudy

Mack Pimp

• Zaibatsu
  • France

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:39 PM Edited by rudy., 02 October 2013 - 02:40 PM.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392214/

Watched it this past sunday, been waiting for someone to make a topic and voila no topic yet. So I decided to create my own.

All I can say about this movie is DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN!  :panic:

It's one huge-ass movie (152 minutes)but it flies  by and I was on the edge of my seat throughout!  Great performances across the board with Hugh Jackman standing out, but Maria Bello, and all  the rest gave great and emotional performances as parents. Trust me, this film is so intense and's filled to the brim with twists and turns. And the ending! holy f*cking flying monkey, the ending! It's (and much of the film, really) quite haunting, and certainly well worth seeing. This should definitely be seen, really solid and well put together movie. One thing that I think would have made the movie better is if the Terrance Howard had more screen time and they argued more about the morality of what they are doing. But there are only two very small scenes where Howard tells Jackman that what he's doing is wrong. More of that stuff would have made for a more thought provoking movie 

I really expect for it to receive numerous award nominations. Watch this. GO!

UrbanTheEmcee
  • UrbanTheEmcee

I'm that bada** n*gga yo moms warned you about.

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:51 PM

Really want to see this one, just haven't found the time to go yet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users