Quantcast

» «
Photo

So, what do Pegasus Delivery send to you?

16 replies to this topic
AnEvilVet
  • AnEvilVet

Bunny

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

There's a 'special vehicle' that apparently you can buy over the phone and have Pegasus Delivery send to you in GTAO.

Having driven around the airport, I noticed the hangar below -

0_0.jpg

So what do you reckon, Harrier, Jumbo Jet or UFO?

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

There's a 'special vehicle' that apparently you can buy over the phone and have Pegasus Delivery send to you in GTAO.

Having driven around the airport, I noticed the hangar below -

0_0.jpg

So what do you reckon, Harrier, Jumbo Jet or UFO?

Just want to point out, as far as the blue lights go, they're also in front of the open Pegasus hanger to the right of this one (the Pegasus is on the side instead of the front).

It could possibly be that they just deliver air vehicles you buy online (I haven't bought any yet.. was going to buy some GTA $ to test it, but the Shark Cards were "down for maintenance" yesterday.)

However, it does say "special delivery."  Do you know how to trigger it or any communication with Pegasus?  Where did you hear about buying it "over the phone?"  Hmm... interesting discovery nonetheless.

Does anyone know if there are any other references to A17?  IS it on other hangars, or is it unique to this one?  I meant to check last night but I got trolled by someone while I was flying around looking.

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Bump. Anyone know more about this?

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

Vump.  Ayone solve this yet?

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

In SP, it's the hangar that Michael gets. Bought it yesterday, don't get anything special.

cerevantis74
  • cerevantis74

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by [email protected], 03 October 2013 - 03:31 AM.

An A17 is a Stealth plane that was alleged to exist, but never confirmed.  It was also linked to UFOs since people saw flying triangles without proof the design actually existed.

Galdoron
  • Galdoron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

An A17 is a Stealth plane that was alleged to exist, but never confirmed.  It was also linked to UFOs since people saw flying triangles without proof the design actually existed.

Interesting.  Thank you for that tidbit of information.

@SlavicAssassin;  That is very true, however, it has been stated that the UFO is available online and not in SP.  I doubt it's even in that hangar, but I'm curious as to whether the UFO is the "special vehicle" that Pegasus delivers to you.  I've been searching for a phone number but haven't found one as of yet.

Roaper
  • Roaper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

Hey there. Quickly made this account to tell you that I have the number. Unsure of how I got it, it just appeared in my contacts. Calling it gives me an automated message saying "all our operators are busy, please try again soon".

TehTacoGuy
  • TehTacoGuy

Half taco, half human.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

Just found this.

http://socialclub.ro...sites/warstock/

• Vehicles bought from Warstock Cache and Carry can be delivered on request by calling Pegasus – the contact will appear on your phone when you purchase your first vehicle requiring their services.
  • Vehicles delivered by Pegasus will be blipped on the Map, you can then use Quick GPS to navigate directly to your awaiting vehicle – look for ‘Pegasus Vehicle’ in the Quick GPS list.

Magnet_man16
  • Magnet_man16

C# Programmer

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Yea i bought a thing from warstock and they used pegasus to deliver it..

chairmansaab
  • chairmansaab

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:50 PM Edited by chairmansaab, 06 October 2013 - 06:51 PM.

what this special vehicle is?

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Humans are such easy prey.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Unknown

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

This^

They also deliver the stretch if you buy that. Basically they send you any vehicle you bought offline that won't fit in your garage. I was hoping we'd get our own hangers and helipads but oh well.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Thats a BIG hangar, are the blue lights projected from the ground outside or does it look like the light is shining on the hangar gates from the inside? Its gotta be a stealth plane, and its gotta cost a million bucks probably!

xlightscreen
  • xlightscreen

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

This^

They also deliver the stretch if you buy that. Basically they send you any vehicle you bought offline that won't fit in your garage. I was hoping we'd get our own hangers and helipads but oh well.

Can you guys explain a bit better for me? Like what vehicle, and can you re-use there services. I'm tempted to buy a helicopter but I heard its a one time use, then you lose that heli...

Whiplash 3277
  • Whiplash 3277

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

It's a stealth plane. Some level 100 was trolling my entire lobby earlier with it. 2 of us got in jets from fort zancudo and flew to it. It was some kind of black plane that goes really fast.

Setrakus
  • Setrakus

The Strategist.

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

It's a stealth plane. Some level 100 was trolling my entire lobby earlier with it. 2 of us got in jets from fort zancudo and flew to it. It was some kind of black plane that goes really fast.

This stealth plane you're talking bout seems not to exist, PM me with more info about it please? Pictures videos even articles I'm curious about it since an aircraft like that would seem to be fairly popular, and we all know the fastest know aircraft (vehicle for that matter) is the military jet.

My online rnk is 146, I don't have any access to the vehicle you've described...

liptwok12
  • liptwok12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

you have to steal the stealth plane from from fort zancudo

This stealth plane you're talking bout seems not to exist, PM me with more info about it please? Pictures videos even articles I'm curious about it since an aircraft like that would seem to be fairly popular, and we all know the fastest know aircraft (vehicle for that matter) is the military jet.

My online rnk is 146, I don't have any access to the vehicle you've described...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users