Photo

How can anyone defend Rockstar?

201 replies to this topic
madicea13
  • madicea13

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

People are hilarious... Gamers especially! They take everything SOOOOO seriously... It really comes down to the quality of GTA 5 itself, that is why I would rather defend Rockstar instead of putting them down. One of the best games i've played in a long time, and for once I actually felt that buying a video game was a good idea and I didn't just waste my money; that's always the case with GTA games, they never fail to amaze.

I can't stress enough how funny the people that are making such a big deal out of this Online server bullsh*t are. I just imagine the people are either rich immature morons who got spoiled their whole lives or 12 year old spoiled brats that never grew up with GTA series and spent hours doing random sh*t in singleplayer GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas. Now you can do EVEN MORE random stuff in V! it's sandbox gaming heaven in my opinion. Like what's the problem with enjoying singleplayer gaming? I can't wait to play GTA Online, but I can still get drunk, stoned and play GTA V whenever I want with no internet bullsh*t problems and have a good time. I did spend 70 dollars on a game called GTA V not GTA ONLINE. So I don't think R* has any explaining to do.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:14 PM Edited by AlmightyHabbib, 02 October 2013 - 08:18 PM.

Again retarded.

You are comparing doing a simple task i.e walking up stairs to a more strenuous / difficult task, going up them using only your hands only to ask which is more difficult which is completely retarded.

Look at it like this.

Drawing a simple cube back then given the limited tools was as difficult as it is today drawing a more complex cube given the increase of tools available and more experience at drawing said complex cubes.

Rockstar created GTA 3 (for example) with what tools they had. Sure it would be pish easy to create it now with todays advancement of technology but  back then it was seen as an achievement. Just like IV was seen as an achievement now. In 5-10 years GTA IV will be pish easy to create and so on and so on. See my logic brah?

Nah brah, you have no logic, I'm not talking about difficulty, I'm talking about work load. There are programs today to make things easier, but people do the work. When you build a house, the 3D software does not generate windows, doors, all other details and textures automatically, it's all done by hand because especially in GTA many buildings have many different textures, with different details on them, so if you do the whole city by hand that's at least a years work for a big studio, AT LEAST. Talking about actually going to L.A trips, taking pictures, talking to people, taking tours around the city etc. etc. etc. Instead of just grabbing few images of the net, and designing by them.  And What about animations, there are thousands of them running all the time just for the player alone, how much work, and how much time that takes? Oh and what about that fabulous physics engine, probably the best in gaming industry, I bet it took much time to create. 

In conclusion, in my original comment I said it takes more time to make games today, because there is a lot more in them, and nothing is created automatically, everything has to be done by people, and that takes time.

• Sevenpatch likes this

killabud
  • killabud

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

it's ok to be upset

and

it's ok not to be upset

f*cking relax....bickering like a bunch of little bitches won't help anything...well,except making the fourms sh*tty

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Outside of killing music and giving me a decade of failed reality tv for my viewing pleasure this thread can be considered a prime example of just why I hate this generation of kids.

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

I don't think certain people realize the reasoning behind the anger. The fact of the matter is R* dropped the ball, simply. While the single player story is well written and emotionally satisfying and the graphics are quite beautiful, GTA: Online, a key component of the V experience, is a total mess. Rockstars apparent inability to judge the games popularity should not be an excuse. They saw the pre-order figures and should have been prepared for the large volumes of people. Not two weeks before launch, but much earlier perhaps even months beforehand. Considering that Online is a large part of the game, it should be expected that gamers will want to play that part.They don't go out and buy half a game, just like one wouldn't go to a restaurant and order half a meal. It's already sad enough that Online has been delayed for 2 weeks especially since the game has been in development for over 3 years. 

Except for all the anger which was present before the launch of GTA:Online :D

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by Thebull94, 02 October 2013 - 08:22 PM.

Again retarded.

You are comparing doing a simple task i.e walking up stairs to a more strenuous / difficult task, going up them using only your hands only to ask which is more difficult which is completely retarded.

Look at it like this.

Drawing a simple cube back then given the limited tools was as difficult as it is today drawing a more complex cube given the increase of tools available and more experience at drawing said complex cubes.

Rockstar created GTA 3 (for example) with what tools they had. Sure it would be pish easy to create it now with todays advancement of technology but  back then it was seen as an achievement. Just like IV was seen as an achievement now. In 5-10 years GTA IV will be pish easy to create and so on and so on. See my logic brah?

Nah brah, you have no logic, I'm not talking about difficulty, I'm talking about work load. There are programs today to make things easier, but people do the work. When you build a house, the 3D software does not generate windows, doors, all other details and textures automatically, it's all done by hand because especially in GTA many buildings have many different textures, with different details on them, so if you do the whole city by hand that's at least a years work for a big studio, AT LEAST. Talking about actually going to L.A trips, taking pictures, talking to people, taking tours around the city etc. etc. etc. Instead of just grabbing few images of the net, and designing by them.  And What about animations, there are thousands of them running all the time just for the player alone, how much work, and how much time that takes? Oh and what about that fabulous physics engine, probably the best in gaming industry, I bet it took much time to create.

Workload would be decreased due to Rockstar expanding as a company and an increased budget which = more skilled developers / programmers. I am not going to bother finishing your post as if it is anything like your last it is illogical. 

Here is valid logic.

GTA 3 was harder to develop AT THE TIME than GTA IV.

Why? It was Rockstar (and tbh one of the first) 3d open world games and defined / created A WHOLE NEW GENRE.

GTA IV was nothing more than a tech demo of the eupohria / RAGE engine in Liberty City hence the amount of features that were cut.

The workload would have been more during the development of GTA 3 due to Rockstar being a CONSIDERABLY smaller company than it is now and considering the smaller budget (smaller budget = less skill / quantity of developers / programmers = more work load)

Now go away.

WillyB211
  • WillyB211

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

"I don't get what you mean, a bright colour works great on the dark blue background, don't blame me if you can't read the text, I can see it fine. Most of the time you see dark colours is because the poster copied and pasted the black text, and didn't change the colour"

You have spelled color wrong everytime you write it.

It's driving me crazy :facedesk:

color is the American spelling.

If he is English it would be Colour and seeing as American is not a language it SHOULD be 'Colour' however that last part is my opinion that is valid. U mirin / come at me.

what does mirin in "english" or American?

Im just F*ckin around

grandthefthoughto
  • grandthefthoughto

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by grandthefthoughto, 02 October 2013 - 08:28 PM.

^^ you should probably consider the fact that rockstar had to develop RAGE substantially for IV whereas for gta3 they used Renderware (so much less engine development required) and that gta3 uses much more repitition of textures versus IV which has much more in the way of unique textures

= more work

Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

Obvious troll is obvious. Nice try op.

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by AlmightyHabbib, 02 October 2013 - 08:33 PM.

Again retarded.

Look at it like this.

Workload would be decreased due to Rockstar expanding as a company and an increased budget which = more skilled developers / programmers. I am not going to bother finishing your post as if it is anything like your last it is illogical. 

Here is valid logic.

Why? It was Rockstar (and tbh one of the first) 3d open world games and defined / created A WHOLE NEW GENRE.

GTA IV was nothing more than a tech demo of the eupohria / RAGE engine in Liberty City hence the amount of features that were cut.

The workload would have been more during the development of GTA 3 due to Rockstar being a CONSIDERABLY smaller company than it is now and considering the smaller budget (smaller budget = less skill / quantity of developers / programmers = more work load)

Now go away.

I will, I swear. Yeah GTA3 was one of the big open city games, along with Mafia. And it probably did take a while time to create. But why didn't you pick Vice City for an example or San Andreas, because by then the company was known :D I really advise you to actually do some research what goes into a modern AAA game, please do, instead of saying what you believe in. Looking at GTAV, how massive and detailed the world is, knowing that it took 5 years, more or less, of very skilled, high personel studio to develop this beast kind of goes against your argument, because by your logic they should be yanking these gta's every half a year, or may it be that you are wrong, because even GTAIV took 4 years more or less to develop, oh my god, I can't believe it..

No in all seriousness, not joking or trying to make a point, do look up how modern games are made it's interesting, and you'll see just how much do they require, to meet the super high standards of people today. Anyway, have a good day messere.

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:39 PM

Again retarded.

Look at it like this.

Here is valid logic.

Now go away.

I will, I swear. Yeah GTA3 was one of the big open city games, along with Mafia. And it probably did take a while time to create. But why didn't you pick Vice City for an example or San Andreas, because by then the company was known :D I really advise you to actually do some research what goes into a modern AAA game, please do, instead of saying what you believe in. Looking at GTAV, how massive and detailed the world is, knowing that it took 5 years, more or less, of very skilled, high personel studio to develop this beast kind of goes against your argument, because by your logic they should be yanking these gta's every half a year, or may it be that you are wrong, because even GTAIV took 4 years more or less to develop, oh my god, I can't believe it..

No in all seriousness, not joking or trying to make a point, do look up how modern games are made it's interesting, and you'll see just how much do they require, to meet the super high standards of people today. Anyway, have a good day messere.

No our whole debate is you for some reason thinking GTA IV was harder to develop than GTA 3. Whatever we think it is our opinions I just happen to think your opinion is retarded / illogical as I am sure you think the same of my opinion.

Sevenpatch
  • Sevenpatch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

First it was the physics

Then the car handling

Then the car damage

Then Cars disappearing

Then Short story, collecting a suit is consided a misson...

Can only buy houses online for some reason

About 3 haircuts

Online Launch is atrocious

Obvious PED/Traffic problems online

Text problems

How can you defend Rockstar for this? They have had 5 years and millions of dollars and yet a lot is downgraded from IV.

I like the physics.  What is wrong with them?

I like the car handling, sure I have a few minor issues with it (braking distance is off, and turning is off) but overall I'm having fun driving.

Car damage can be a bit strange but again I'm having fun with the way it was done.

Cars dissapearing is a bug.  Bugs happen.  Expecting a complex game to be perfect is unrealistic (that is a fact if you actually know anything about programing and game design).

Short story?  I have 30 hours game play and I'm only half way through the game.  Maybe I'm slow but I'm having a blast and I have gotten far more in entertainment value than what I've paid for the game.  If I go see a movie, I have to pay like 10 dollars to see a 2 hour movie.  Buy a Blu-Ray and that is 20-25 dollars for a 2 hour movie, which I may watch a few times.  I'm looking at anywhere from 50 to 100 hours worth of enjoyment and entertainment for the 100 dollars I put in ($65 for the game and $35 for the SE guide).  I wouldn't have even bought the guide if I didn't like the game so much.

Can only buy houses online. I don't care about this.  If you do, thats fine and if that is why you don't like the game, okay fine.  For me that is not a reason for me to dislike the game.

3 haircuts.  I don't care about this.  If that is why you don't like the game, okay fine.  For me that is not a reason for me to dislike the game.

Online launch problems.  I completely expected that there would be launch problems, it's a very popular console games and there are development limitations to being able to properly test a console online game.  R* told us there would be problems.  I have no clue why everyone is freaking out about this.  Is everyone so spoiled these days that they expect unatainable perfection?  Get real and relax.

I haven't played online yet so I can't coment on your last too points.

First off am not trolling, as on this forum as a lurker I tend to notice that anyone with a opinion other then ''This game is a masterpiece'' is a troll. Secondly how can anyone defend Microsoft? No matter how much you try and tell yourself otherwise it's been a massive disappointment, I think most of you know this but are in denial. Everything from lack of interiors, lack of customization, lies, short story, not very engaging characters and glitches. Face it most of the budget on this went on the marketing so people would buy the game you know why? Because Rockstar is just out to get your money, A in game motorbike for £1.99? In game money bought with real money.? LOL

Rockstar do not care about you they made the story short and cut out lots of features in SP not to give you a amazing MP experience, no they did it to force you into going online to get these features you could of got in SP easily  such as houses and other online features, and they are doing this because that's where the money is made. The worse joke of it all is that even online is bad, the cut screens have major texture problems, I don't know about gameplay yet...Since I can't enter it. The player creation tool is nothing short of a joke, they all look like they are made out of wax. I could go on forever.

Long story short

Game is not a masterpiece far from it.

Rockstar fans are defending it because they are Rockstar fans.

They just want our money.

Give me valid reasons other then ''TLDR'' ''Shut up Kid'' ''Go play saints rock, COD etc..''

My main Problem is how SP suffered for MP, we all know the reason for that is money is to be made in online and this is where I don't see how Rockstar can be defended, they are definitely getting greedy and we have suffered with decreased quality of product  

You are a troll and you don't even realize it.  You're a troll not because you dislike something (or everything) about GTA V, but because your ego is so big that you think everyone has to share your opinion or they are a R* / GTA fanboy.  According to you, if I don't agree with your opinon then I am delusional or in denile. 

I'm sorry to burst your false reality bubble but other people have different likes, dislikes and opnions than you do and that doesn't make them inferior to you. 

GTA V is my favorite GTA game of the series and this fact doesn't make me a fanboy.  I know what I like and dislike. I don't have to pretend to like or dislike something just because someone else told me to or that would make me a fanboy or mean that I'm in denle.  Fock you for implying as much.  This is The United States of America, a free country, I can like whatever the fock I like.

If you want to bash the game or aspects of the game, be my guest.  Don't try to justify your opinion by implying anyone who doesn't agree with you is inferior.  If you do, you can take a step back and literally, FOCK YOUR OWN FACE!

AlmightyHabbib
  • AlmightyHabbib

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

No our whole debate is you for some reason thinking GTA IV was harder to develop than GTA 3. Whatever we think it is our opinions I just happen to think your opinion is retarded / illogical as I am sure you think the same of my opinion.

Oh, I thought you wanted me to go away. Ok, at no point I said that GTAIV(specifically) was HARDER to develop than GTA3(specifically). All I said, that modern games take more time to be developed, I don't know why you argue, because I am basing this on fact, not opinion.
Here is my fact:
ready?
sure?
GTA2 released 1999, GTA3 2001 = 2 years(give or take few months) development time, by what you pointed out a smaller less experienced studio
GTA:SA released 2004, GTAIV 2008 = 4 years(give or take few months) development time, by a much more experience and much much bigger studio.
GTA5 took 4 years(again give or take) development time, by even more experience people than they were at the time of IV, and even still bigger studio, whilst gtaiv created all new engine in this 4 year development period, GTAV did not have a new engine, but it sill took a long time, because V is much more detailed and of higher quality than IV(not saying that it's better or worse).

There is your proof, that modern games even by bigger more experienced people takes more time to develop. And that's all I was saying, that modern games take more time, and that yearly release of modern games are at a cost of quality, which rockstar upkeeps it's quality and stops itself from milking it's golden series, that was my point. Now even if from these facts with evidence, you cannot find reason, then please don't reply. Search your feelings luke, you know it to be true. 

Anyway this time for real, have a good night/day good, if a little stubborn sir.

Sevenpatch
  • Sevenpatch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Here is valid logic.

Now go away.

Are you in the game or software development industry?

Oh your not?

I am, and you have no focking clue what you're talking about.

datboishad
  • datboishad

realisitic boob physics!!!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

unlike everyone else here imma be real, i think GTA V is a disappointment. its a good game but it lacks alot and the online is just hyped but really its sh*t. love me or hate me i dont care, i'll never see you lame ass niggas anyway so the "troll sh*t doesn't phase me"

MysteryOf V
  • MysteryOf V

MysteryOf V

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:24 PM

First off am not trolling, as on this forum as a lurker I tend to notice that anyone with a opinion other then ''This game is a masterpiece'' is a troll. Secondly how can anyone defend Microsoft? No matter how much you try and tell yourself otherwise it's been a massive disappointment, I think most of you know this but are in denial. Everything from lack of interiors, lack of customization, lies, short story, not very engaging characters and glitches. Face it most of the budget on this went on the marketing so people would buy the game you know why? Because Rockstar is just out to get your money, A in game motorbike for £1.99? In game money bought with real money.? LOL

Rockstar do not care about you they made the story short and cut out lots of features in SP not to give you a amazing MP experience, no they did it to force you into going online to get these features you could of got in SP easily  such as houses and other online features, and they are doing this because that's where the money is made. The worse joke of it all is that even online is bad, the cut screens have major texture problems, I don't know about gameplay yet...Since I can't enter it. The player creation tool is nothing short of a joke, they all look like they are made out of wax. I could go on forever.

Long story short

Give me valid reasons other then ''TLDR'' ''Shut up Kid'' ''Go play saints rock, COD etc..''

I think you will find that youre the joke.

I don't consider myself a Rockstar fan but my god, this game is by far the best game on the market to date.

The sheer size of the game is like no other. It has that much detail and that much to do in the game, so many things crammed into the game that some users find it hard to play because it lags with the amount of detail in the game. You know when a game is at its highest when it start to lag, just like skyrim, because of the sheer size and amount of detail put into the game, ps3 users found skyrim unplayable. Its the same with gta, its massive, so much hard work and effort went into making the game. Its the biggest open world game there is out there. Yeah they make money from it, so what? if you were so bothered about it then why buy the game? it took them 5 years and it cost them £170,000,000 to make and market the game. The game sold more copies in 3 days than any other game in existence has. GTA5 is nothing short of being reality. Its so realistic and detailed you cant tell if its a game or not sometimes.

Youre hands down an ungrateful little bit**. 5 years and 170,000,000 million to make and youre still not satisfied?

Instead of playing GTA why don't you go back to playing your CoD and Minecraft you pussy.

My point has been made. (:

Bertanius
  • Bertanius

Classic car fan

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

"I don't get what you mean, a bright colour works great on the dark blue background, don't blame me if you can't read the text, I can see it fine. Most of the time you see dark colours is because the poster copied and pasted the black text, and didn't change the colour"

You have spelled color wrong everytime you write it.

It's driving me crazy :facedesk:

There's more places than America you know... You use US English, while here in places like Australia we use UK English, it's basic knowledge. Is this the standards of education now?

ek999
  • ek999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:14 AM Edited by ek999, 03 October 2013 - 05:17 AM.

Long story short

Simple reason, it is one of the best value for money purchases you can buy. I am at 34.84% in SP after near on 20 hours play. That will mean it should take about 50 hours to get 100% with other side missions and activities to still complete. And that isn't even taking online into account. I will easily top 160 hours in play over time for which I paid $80 Australian. $0.50 an hour of play there isn't many things you can do that cost as little as GTA 5 is costing me. Not to mention the fact I have enjoyed every second of those 20 hours

No one forces you to pay for a motorbike and there is no way I am going to do that. Why shouldn't Rockstar offer people who are to lazy to build up their money the chance to buy stuff using real money. They will still need to put in a sh*t load of hours to unlock anything useful anyway.

Long story short

I think it is a great game and I haven't played any better

I'm defending it because it is a great game, I have no bias towards any games developer or any company in any industry. I will always buy the best products I can afford to suit my needs

Take-Two are a public comany, of course they want our money they rely on it to survive and keep shareholders happy.

Quite easy to defend TBH

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Every game has teething problems. I said this in another thread but again, how can people keep comparing this game to games that have clearly been patched many times for issues. Just because you may not have experienced them in other games doesn't mean that others didn't, this game has been out for 2 weeks, 2 days online and everyone keeps bashing it. If i was rockstar I'd tell you all to eat a dick, you don't deserve to be able to play the game.

People are not defending rockstar because they're fans, its because the ones who are defending them aren't whiny little bitches and are rational and mature enough to realise there are bound to be issues. These issues aren't life threatening to you, the world isn't ending, your not slowly melting away because it's not working 100% yet so why the f*ck act like it is.

WHINY LITTLE BITCHES, EAT A DICK. Warn me if you must mods, but this forum is filled with too many immature, whiny, i want everything now, i deserve the world, answer my damn question, gif posting idiots.

That is all.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:30 AM Edited by Vorpax, 03 October 2013 - 05:31 AM.

LOL Op. drop it! Do you understand what you started?! just think about it! You're trying to heal people from their naiveness!! Just give it a rest!...this is complicated and useless task! It seems like there's nothing that would teach fanboys...Even if R* will start selling their game for billion dollar, that would contain like 10 missions, no side activity and linear gameplay structure! (ok this is probably too far fetched, but you get the point!...) they'd still find an excuse for their beloved developer...its called "blind fanaticism" and it isn't anything new to be honest...

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

i would be happy if there was no online at all gta was alot better without any multiplayer

• Vorpax likes this

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:37 AM Edited by Vorpax, 03 October 2013 - 05:37 AM.

i would be happy if there was no online at all gta was alot better without any multiplayer

haha you wish!...R* would probably find something to screw up anyway...though i gotta agree! Without online at all, the percentage of those "screw ups" would be WAYYY much lower!...

ZZCOOL
  • ZZCOOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/taltigolt

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

haha you wish!...R* would probably find something to screw up anyway...though i gotta agree! Without online at all, the percentage of those "screw ups" would be WAYYY much lower!...

alot of things held gta v back to it's true full potential

current console gen

they could have stuffed it with more but they didn't all because of money i never thought i'd say this but they are starting to remind me of dice and ea which is sad

i love their work and everything they do but v could have been alot more than it is now if it was next gen and if there was no fancy complicated online function

it's just sad the game is still amazing but it misses alot of things in my opinion

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:43 AM Edited by Vorpax, 03 October 2013 - 05:44 AM.

alot of things held gta v back to it's true full potential

current console gen

they could have stuffed it with more but they didn't all because of money i never thought i'd say this but they are starting to remind me of dice and ea which is sad

i love their work and everything they do but v could have been alot more than it is now if it was next gen and if there was no fancy complicated online function

it's just sad the game is still amazing but it misses alot of things in my opinion

Well...what can i say! Hate sounding like "that guy", performing ritual dance on the bones, but its like my ol' good friend says "welcome back to reality" and life S*CKS you know...haha...have fun with it...Just wait and see till we'll have to pay for breathing, sh*ting, pi*sing and even sleeping in our own apartments...nothing will seem "too ridiculous" at that point haha...screw logic, who needs it anyway right?!...

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

Name ONE game that has not had a single issue at release? I'm not arguing I'm just wondering has it been done.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:47 AM Edited by Vorpax, 03 October 2013 - 05:48 AM.

Name ONE game that has not had a single issue at release? I'm not arguing I'm just wondering has it been done.

LOL nobody here is talking about "single" issue buddy! I think the thing is that you don't recognize the difference between "single" issue and a "major f*ck up"...Yeah, you're right, there're no games without issues at all, but R* seem to break not only sales records it seems this time...haha

gtafanny
  • gtafanny

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

if people actually bothered to write a whole essay about R*, i think R* have them griped pretty tightly by the balls. in equally prudent terms, R* will come home and beat you up, you will still take whatever they give you

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

if people actually bothered to write a whole essay about R*, i think R* have them griped pretty tightly by the balls. in equally prudent terms, R* will come home and beat you up, you will still take whatever they give you

...If you're fanboy - yes! Without a doubt! Thats why i written such a wall of text! LOL But me sir? NOOO way...i learned my lesson from GTAIV and i'm not so gullible anymore...

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:07 AM Edited by 05-BROCKY-05, 03 October 2013 - 06:09 AM.

LOL nobody here is talking about "single" issue buddy! I think the thing is that you don't recognize the difference between "single" issue and a "major f*ck up"...Yeah, you're right, there're no games without issues at all, but R* seem to break not only sales records it seems this time...haha

Buddy, i never said GTA V had a single issue, i just asked the question. It has many issues, my point is every game needs patches to fix issues. The team they use to test the game clearly isn't enough to test the servers limits, nor enough to find every single glitch. We all play the game our own way and discover things differently, so we are the ones who determine what gets patched after release. On top of this we deliberately try to do things that sometimes weren't meant to be done.

You don't recognise the difference between games that have had a few hundred thousand people trying to connect at once to a game where there's easily over a million.

You claim GTA V has "thousands" of issues for you, i would like you to name 100, you just seem to troll any complaint thread and throw your sh*t around, i look at things diplomatically, i also don't expect perfection, especially with a game of this magnitude.

If the game is so problematic, sell it and leave these forums, why is it so hard for you whingers to do this. Why can't people who claim they hate it just hate it, why make a thread about it as if the forums needs to hear about it? If you are so desperate to get it off your chest go see a doctor, i'll wait for the patches and enjoy this game.

Vorpax
  • Vorpax

Hustler

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Buddy, i never said GTA V had a single issue, i just asked the question. It has many issues, my point is every game needs patches to fix issues. The team they use to test the game clearly isn't enough to test the servers limits, nor enough to find every single glitch. We all play the game our own way and discover things differently, so we are the ones who determine what gets patched after release. On top of this we deliberately try to do things that sometimes weren't meant to be done.

You don't recognise the difference between games that have had a few hundred thousand people trying to connect at once to a game where there's easily over a million.

You claim GTA V has "thousands" of issues for you, i would like you to name 100, you just seem to troll any complaint thread and throw your sh*t around, i look at things diplomatically, i also don't expect perfection, especially with a game of this magnitude.

If the game is so problematic, sell it and leave these forums, why is it so hard for you whingers to do this, why can't people who claim they hate it just hate it, why make a thread about it as if the forums needs to hear about it, if you are so desperate to get it off your chest go see a doctor, i'll wait for the patches and enjoy this game.

Blah blah blah...sounding like a broken record LOL! Who told i'm hating on GTAV? And who told you i've got a game on my hands to even start with? logic "makes complaint topic = automatically hates the game" ridiculous! LOL If i hated the game i wouldn't just like many others, who complain sit around and waste my time posting all this! I wouldn't care that much for a game, that i hate...The thing is i love GTA series and it hurts deep inside to accept where this is all heading...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users