Photo

Alien Base

37 replies to this topic
Byrne24
  • Byrne24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

Just a thought. If you follow the white dot on the outer part of the map in the bottom left hand corner it leads you in the direction of where the "alien base" is supposed to be.... I understand when you get to far out your boat sinks and a shark attacks you. but has anyone ever tried to kill the shark with a knife since its possible to do so and then keep swimming towards the white dot and kill more sharks on the way?

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:45 AM

Just a thought. If you follow the white dot on the outer part of the map in the bottom left hand corner it leads you in the direction of where the "alien base" is supposed to be.... I understand when you get to far out your boat sinks and a shark attacks you. but has anyone ever tried to kill the shark with a knife since its possible to do so and then keep swimming towards the white dot and kill more sharks on the way?

Is it in the same direction as this island? http://vr-zone.com/a...rety/34013.html

Byrne24
  • Byrne24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:57 AM

Not sure if i understand you, buttttttt i seen a map that showed where the alien base is supposed to be which is the upper left corner

ObiJ0hnkenobi
  • ObiJ0hnkenobi

Trevors best freind

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

On that picture there is a extra island that doesn't exist in the bottom left hand corner

adoreonerr
  • adoreonerr

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

i dbout you can kill a shark with a knife, when they get close to you it goes into a cut-scene and you get owned

Ryder15
  • Ryder15

Loose's Kunt in the GTAV universe

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:19 PM Edited by Ryder15, 02 October 2013 - 04:20 PM.

You can shoot them lol just don't swim with them lol

Strengthcamp
  • Strengthcamp

Employee

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

i dbout you can kill a shark with a knife, when they get close to you it goes into a cut-scene and you get owned

Yes you can..it's been proven many times.

BlaznAngel
  • BlaznAngel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:32 PM

Yes you can..it's been proven many times.

yea i saw this video last night,..  weird that it doesn't show you actually stab the shark,  but apparently it got stabbed lol..

http://youtu.be/XUC7eLcDHak

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

keep entering five minute invincibility till you get there

djc2000
  • djc2000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Maybe fly out there?

Byrne24
  • Byrne24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:00 PM

Cant whatever you fly or drive sinks or shuts down, so you would have to swim. I suck at knifing sharks , just wondering if someone could give it a try who is good at it

mjansing
  • mjansing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Invincibility cheat, if you use it the shark will only circle you as its bite is instant death and you can't die for 5 minutes.

spakky
  • spakky

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Alright so i just did what you guys said, i flew my jet out that way as far as i could, the engine died, i fell into the ocean and about ten seconds later a shark appeared. i put in the invincibility cheat and killed the shark and continued swimming for about thirty seconds and i just died for no reason and it said wasted. i still had around 3:30 left on my timer too!

for the record, i have not done literally a single thing to help with the easter egg or anything like that.. not even beat story mode yet :p

jjwolfe69
  • jjwolfe69

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:07 PM

You can kill them with a knife, I have done it....it's tough to do though. You have to get them when they swim by, if they attack you...it's over

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Invincibility cheat, if you use it the shark will only circle you as its bite is instant death and you can't die for 5 minutes.

You can still die to the shark even with this cheat on. Just like you can die from ocean pressure with it on.

Tordenkylling
  • Tordenkylling

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

I tried with the Invincibility cheat and an airplane. The engines went out and the cheat code disabled itself. So that doesn't work...

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:26 PM Edited by rodneythesavior, 03 October 2013 - 07:27 PM.

You can outswim the sharks if yoi're good enough, but when you get too far away from land you die instantly. Trust me.

Mrclip26
  • Mrclip26

Experienced

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

you can

Jbaker1121
  • Jbaker1121

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:06 PM

the engines shutting off, sharks attacking, and pressure deaths (i think) are all just methods for you to not go "off the map"... doesn't mean anything funky is going on.

• Grumbledore likes this

fdjshrdisd
  • fdjshrdisd

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:48 AM Edited by fdjshrdisd, 04 October 2013 - 09:49 AM.

Try again use a jet ski. My girlfriend loves hunting for sharks on them and ive seen her get farther from the island than I ever have with a plane or speed boat. But ive never seen her get near any other islands

PS: Ive also never seen her engine die out. Just don't get off the jet ski it will disapear.

Grumbledore
  • Grumbledore

Can make the air smell

• Members

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

the engines shutting off, sharks attacking, and pressure deaths (i think) are all just methods for you to not go "off the map"... doesn't mean anything funky is going on.

i am actually "off the map" the cross cant be moved anymore and i am behind it lol

PreciousEvil
  • PreciousEvil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Okay here's the thing. I got past the barrier where you either get eaten by sharks or just die. I went to the top of mount chiliad, turned on invincibility, then used the sky diving cheat to sky dive extremely far out into the ocean, it's still not enough to get you to the dot. But, I turned on the fast swim cheat and kept swimming for about 35 minutes (real time) and got to the white dot. It isn't ANYTHING, it's a white dot in the middle of the ocean. I tried swimming down thinking it might be something under the ocean, it's impossible to get to the bottom because when the invincible cheat deactivates because it's five minutes, you die right away because of the "water pressure" and yes I activated the invincible cheat right before I went under. So in conclusion it's not anything it's just there for curiosity I guess, they thought we can't access it but I did and it's disappointing. :*(

PreciousEvil
  • PreciousEvil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Okay here's the thing. I got past the barrier where you either get eaten by sharks or just die. I went to the top of mount chiliad, turned on invincibility, then used the sky diving cheat to sky dive extremely far out into the ocean, it's still not enough to get you to the dot. But, I turned on the fast swim cheat and kept swimming for about 35 minutes (real time) and got to the white dot. It isn't ANYTHING, it's a white dot in the middle of the ocean. I tried swimming down thinking it might be something under the ocean, it's impossible to get to the bottom because when the invincible cheat deactivates because it's five minutes, you die right away because of the "water pressure" and yes I activated the invincible cheat right before I went under. So in conclusion it's not anything it's just there for curiosity I guess, they thought we can't access it but I did and it's disappointing. :*(

OH AND TO ADD TO THE DISAPPOINTMENTS! I saved the game at the white dot, now when I load the game I appear under the map with my arms and legs straight out, I can't move. I just stand in the middle of nothing, I can't switch between characters it's B.S

Dazzellerr
  • Dazzellerr

free agent

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

has anyone done the mt chillad glitch where you fly under the mountain for under the entire map yet? I mean, can you fly under the water like you could in GTA4?

LeeH1989
  • LeeH1989

Ex Crew Member Of Micheal's...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Is there a youtube video of this dot?

PreciousEvil
  • PreciousEvil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Is there a youtube video of this dot?

The white dot is in your map all of the time, you can be playing as any character look on your map and you'll see a white dot probably in the corner of your map

Dazzellerr
  • Dazzellerr

free agent

• Members

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

Perhaps it only shows up at 3am and in a thunderstorm??

Trevor53
  • Trevor53

Wicked Bank Robber

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:44 AM

The engines went out and the cheat code disabled itself.  :(

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

I tried this with a RGH XBOX 360 with a trainer enabled. Nothing happends, you just keep sinking and then you reach the end of the sea, which is an invisible wall.

I don't have a capture device just yet, but I will get one soon.

SharkEel
  • SharkEel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

what white dot?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users