Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

They didn't put all of their money into SP because thats not how gaming works anymore. Alot of people buy for SP and MP, not just one and not the other when it comes to a game like GTA.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

GTA O does suck, but not for the reasons you listed.

It sucks because:

you can't start your own game, (this is the biggest one, why the f*ck didn't they learn from RDR?)

you can't invite your friends to your game,

you can't join friends games,

you can't do any missions because you're thrown into a random game with random players who are already too busy doing their own thing to do anything with you, 

it takes close to 10 minutes to load free roam, 

after it loads if anything happens besides you getting in a car and free roaming, it takes another 10 minutes to load

if for some reason you're disconnected from the session it takes 10 minutes to decide what to do, and after it decides, it will refuse connect and won't let you do anything but sit at the 'couldn't connect' screen until you get up and turn off your console.

It freezes regularly.

Plus the fact that the custom character thing is bullsh*t, 4 characters?! I'm usually adamantly supportive of Rockstar, but this just isn't f*cking acceptable.

So wait.

We're all in a dream?

So whose dream is it? Is this my dream? Am I dreaming about sh*t that doesn't exist and dreaming about other people dreaming about dreams dreams dream dreaming dream dream dream?

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

GTAO is awesome but the character cuatomization should be like on Saints Row (ofc with a serious theme.) If it has to be this way why not put more options for mom or dad or gpa and gma ? I have hispanic skin I'm not tottaly african haha. AND I WANT TO PLAY THE TUTORIAL DAMN IT!!

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:06 AM

character creation is utter sh*t. pure, total, and complete sh*t. whats wrong with letting us change the look of our characters directly? i cant make a single character im remotely satisfied with. not to mention i wasnt able to log into GTA:O at all today, wouldnt work once. what the f*ck has rockstar been doing the past 2 weeks? cuz they sure as sh*t didnt touch anything about the servers.

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

GTA O does suck, but not for the reasons you listed.

It sucks because:

you can't start your own game, (this is the biggest one, why the f*ck didn't they learn from RDR?)

you can't invite your friends to your game,

you can't join friends games,

you can't do any missions because you're thrown into a random game with random players who are already too busy doing their own thing to do anything with you, 

it takes close to 10 minutes to load free roam, 

after it loads if anything happens besides you getting in a car and free roaming, it takes another 10 minutes to load

if for some reason you're disconnected from the session it takes 10 minutes to decide what to do, and after it decides, it will refuse connect and won't let you do anything but sit at the 'couldn't connect' screen until you get up and turn off your console.

It freezes regularly.

Plus the fact that the custom character thing is bullsh*t, 4 characters?! I'm usually adamantly supportive of Rockstar, but this just isn't f*cking acceptable.

I played for over 12 hours yesterday online, and did all of these things you just got done saying can't be done. Silly children...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users