GTAO Is A POS

34 replies to this topic
Ambient_
  • Ambient_

Loving GTA:O

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:10 AM

Grandparents? Really? What is this, the sims? I also think gtao's graphics are slightly worse than the single player game - why couldn't they put all of the money into SP?

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

Develop your own game then! :)

• Michael De Santa and LadyHealarious like this

CryptReaperDorian
  • CryptReaperDorian

Boss

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

I think this forum has had enough complaints about GTA Online already (which have been mostly very legit complaints).  However, it must be noted that just about every game has worse graphics and physics in their multiplayer portion (compared to the single-player).  It's nothing new.

yakuza warlord
  • yakuza warlord

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:21 AM

This game IS the Sims.  Its just the Sims on SPANK.  I mean sh*t GTAO hasnt even been released for 24 hours yet and people are declaring it to be the worst thing since the unpatched version of "Supply Lines..." in GTA SA. 

R* wanted to make something different and unique, look at how many games are online and how cookie-cutter, shoot em up and stat padding they become.  I think its the best we can hope for.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:45 AM Edited by rodneythesavior, 02 October 2013 - 06:47 AM.

GTA O does suck, but not for the reasons you listed.

It sucks because:

you can't start your own game, (this is the biggest one, why the f*ck didn't they learn from RDR?)

you can't invite your friends to your game,

you can't join friends games,

you can't do any missions because you're thrown into a random game with random players who are already too busy doing their own thing to do anything with you, 

it takes close to 10 minutes to load free roam, 

after it loads if anything happens besides you getting in a car and free roaming, it takes another 10 minutes to load

if for some reason you're disconnected from the session it takes 10 minutes to decide what to do, and after it decides, it will refuse connect and won't let you do anything but sit at the 'couldn't connect' screen until you get up and turn off your console.

It freezes regularly.

Plus the fact that the custom character thing is bullsh*t, 4 characters?! I'm usually adamantly supportive of Rockstar, but this just isn't f*cking acceptable.

• BettyBlueGT likes this

grayborders
  • grayborders

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

It sucks because:

you can't start your own game, (this is the biggest one, why the f*ck didn't they learn from RDR?)

you can't do any missions because you're thrown into a random game with random players who are already too busy doing their own thing to do anything with you, 

after it loads if anything happens besides you getting in a car and free roaming, it takes another 10 minutes to load

if for some reason you're disconnected from the session it takes 10 minutes to decide what to do, and after it decides, it will refuse connect and won't let you do anything but sit at the 'couldn't connect' screen until you get up and turn off your console.

It freezes regularly.

Plus the fact that the custom character thing is bullsh*t, 4 characters?! I'm usually adamantly supportive of Rockstar, but this just isn't f*cking acceptable.

what the f*ck are you talking about? loool you can do all of those you dimwit its unstable now but thiss will be fixed super quick.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:54 AM Edited by Khaos89, 02 October 2013 - 06:56 AM.

Because nobody can criticize rockstar. The character creation is absolute garbage. Why not have something similar to Saints Row where you can actually get them to look how you want.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Bro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

At least SP got more interiors like people hoped...oh wait..

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

Because nobody can criticize rockstar. The character creation is absolute garbage. Why not have something similar to Saints Row where you can actually get them to look how you want.

Develop a character creation system, post it on YouTube and we'll take turn here judging it.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

-snip-

what the f*ck are you talking about? loool you can do all of those you dimwit its unstable now but thiss will be fixed super quick.

How about instead of insulting me, you explain exactly how? Because you can't, you f*cking abomination.

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:03 AM Edited by Futo, 02 October 2013 - 07:04 AM.

I smell bullsh*t.

I'm actually digging my character and others I meet.

I played for 5 hours last night and loved it. Great fun!! Doing jobs and activities with peeps is superb and making them dollars is so satisfying.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

Develop a character creation system, post it on YouTube and we'll take turn here judging it.
What a moronic reply. It's not my job to create games which are sold to paying customers. Nor am I a billion dollar company.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:04 AM

What a moronic reply. It's not my job to create games which are sold to paying customers. Nor am I a billion dollar company.

Then don't complain or develop your own game.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:05 AM

You truly are a remedial.
  • ll rdny ll likes this

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

That's an understatement if I've ever heard one.

• Khaos89 likes this

lawstraljan16
  • lawstraljan16

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:08 AM

Erm. Yes you can... you can join a crew match, friend match, random match etc. You can also have crew only session, friend only session or invite only session. And you can do more...

Press start when on single playwr and go to online tab, then press play or whatever it is and there are quite a few options to choose from.

Before rhrowing a tantrum, try first.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:09 AM

Develop another remedy then.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:12 AM

Develop another remedy then.

Remedial as in 'Remedial Education' 

He's calling you retarded.

• Khaos89 likes this

Oso Flocka Flame
  • Oso Flocka Flame

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

that grandparents sh*t is weird as hell

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

Dumb post 100%

vivalavendredi
  • vivalavendredi

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

At least SP got more interiors like people hoped...oh wait..

aaaaaaaahahahahaha :D

chipface
  • chipface

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

Rockstar really should have taken a lesson from Saints Row, or any other game in existence where you can create custom characters.  Every other game I've played with custom characters has a much better system than the GTA online one.

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

Rockstar really should have taken a lesson from Saints Row, or any other game in existence where you can create custom characters.  Every other game I've played with custom characters has a much better system than the GTA online one.

I'll have to agree, it made getting what i was looking for annoying. I hit randomize a lot instead lol.

anon123
  • anon123

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:01 AM Edited by anon123, 02 October 2013 - 08:03 AM.

It sucks because:

It freezes regularly.

You can do the first 4 things from the pause menu... the other things won't be a problem once Rockstar gets their sh*t together and what's wrong with 4 characters? not enough?

Uvirith
  • Uvirith

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Grandparents? Really? What is this, the sims? I also think gtao's graphics are slightly worse than the single player game - why couldn't they put all of the money into SP?

Because Singleplayer is for pussies...

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

its sh*t cuz as a ps3 owner i cant f*cking play it!!!!!!!!!

Microsoft must have something to do with it

Afusensi
  • Afusensi

BUSTED!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

Please stop posting and go kill yourself troll.

6YardsOut
  • 6YardsOut

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

Ok but do we get over 5 years like cockstar did? 

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Ok but do we get over 5 years like cockstar did? 

Yes, just to make it super fair you also get a billion dollars. You could actually begin any dream you wanted with such resources. Should we sack off making a silly little sandbox game and get this race into space?

ryantoma
  • ryantoma

Toma Bomber

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

it is weird that grandparent thing, don't know why we couldn't choose what they looked like at least, because apparently, the way my grandparents looked, my mum was black, I didn't know until today....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users