Photo

Got through "Launching Session" (Xbox)

4 replies to this topic
CuteBabyPenguin
  • CuteBabyPenguin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

I either found a "fix" or I got lucky (more likely).

I got through it the first time no problem and just raced Lamar. Then I decided to start a private session and my character data was corrupted, so I started over from scratch.

After numerous times getting to the "Launching Session" screen with nothing happening and then having to start it over, I decided to wait it out along with the other players. A few people left right away, then a few more. Finally it was just me and one other player sitting at the screen and I decided to see if waiting for him to leave would help. It took him a good 10 minutes to finally give up, but the instant he left the session, the race loaded up for me.

Like I said, I'm not sure if I just got lucky this time, but I'm thinking if you just wait for every other player to leave, you SHOULD get passed it.

xTxMILLZ
  • xTxMILLZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

I was wondering earlier if I was the last one if it would start, im gonna try it

ginganinja
  • ginganinja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

If only I could get people to quit. Whenever I get down to one another one or two always pop in and the process starts all over again. So frustrating!!!!

guitarpik
  • guitarpik

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

Didn't work for me.

ginganinja
  • ginganinja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Didn't work for me.

Yep, currently staring at just my guy standing there and nothing is happening. Oh well. Off to bed and maybe there will be progress in the morning...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users