Photo

Breaking Bad Tribute (GTA 5 Style)

46 replies to this topic
SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Yea^. What he said. Anyone whos not willing to give it a shot just simply isn't cool.

This aha

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:22 PM

Women...

LOOOOOL

I loved this scene so much, because watching it with my wife, and she was just as dumfounded as Sky, and I was laughing pretty hard. (not nearly as hard as Walt).   However, in the last episode,

Spoiler
  Can't wait for Sauls show.  Bob Odenkirk is a genius in his own right, and given the opportunity, could shine as bright as Brian did.  It's a long shot, but possible given the same caliber of writing.

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Women...

LOOOOOL

I loved this scene so much, because watching it with my wife, and she was just as dumfounded as Sky, and I was laughing pretty hard. (not nearly as hard as Walt).   However, in the last episode,

Spoiler
  Can't wait for Sauls show.  Bob Odenkirk is a genius in his own right, and given the opportunity, could shine as bright as Brian did.  It's a long shot, but possible given the same caliber of writing.

Definetely an amazing scene :)

brianmoyano
  • brianmoyano

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Can anyone teach me to get Michael to look like Walter? Where do i get that haircut, and sweater etc

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Can anyone teach me to get Michael to look like Walter? Where do i get that haircut, and sweater etc

Search walter white tutorial gta 5 on youtube.. should be a bunch of tutorials :)

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

:D

KiiWiiDeee
  • KiiWiiDeee

Liberty City's finest.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

is that series really that good?

i have heard stories and people talking about like they couldnt live without it, but i have never felt like watch the damn thing, not a single chapter.

Lets put it this way. I have never watched a series in my life because I found them all boring and a waste of time.
When I was introduced to breaking bad I went on a non-stop video spree starting from the beginning until the last
episode out at the time. I then anxiously waited for the next one to come on tv. 

Now that the final seasons over I feel empty :(

Vince Gilligan seriously made this series feel like a movie on every single episode. Of course with the help of the
truly amazing actors.There was never a dull moment while watching any episode. It was always intense and kept you
on the edge of the seat and once you felt like you were about to move back in your seat and calm down something
would happen and you'd be right back onto the edge of your seat again.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

And it's pretty much the same with all AMC shows. My personal favourite is the Walking Dead, that show gives me a f*cking huge orgasm just at the theme tune...

RicketyRooster
  • RicketyRooster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

Dont get me wrong, I love The Walking Dead. The first and second seasons were great, hell even the third season starting great...but then Mazzara took it downhill and it ended on a sour note. I would be a hella lot more excited for season 4 if it wasn't for the season 3 finale. That said, OMG! TWD IS ALMOST HERE!!!

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

is that series really that good?

i have heard stories and people talking about like they couldnt live without it, but i have never felt like watch the damn thing, not a single chapter.

Lets put it this way. I have never watched a series in my life because I found them all boring and a waste of time.
When I was introduced to breaking bad I went on a non-stop video spree starting from the beginning until the last
episode out at the time. I then anxiously waited for the next one to come on tv. 

Now that the final seasons over I feel empty :(

Vince Gilligan seriously made this series feel like a movie on every single episode. Of course with the help of the
truly amazing actors.There was never a dull moment while watching any episode. It was always intense and kept you
on the edge of the seat and once you felt like you were about to move back in your seat and calm down something
would happen and you'd be right back onto the edge of your seat again.

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

And it's pretty much the same with all AMC shows. My personal favourite is the Walking Dead, that show gives me a f*cking huge orgasm just at the theme tune...

For sure. But for me nothing compares to BB/Prison Break. Two GOATS 

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:08 PM

Dont get me wrong, I love The Walking Dead. The first and second seasons were great, hell even the third season starting great...but then Mazzara took it downhill and it ended on a sour note. I would be a hella lot more excited for season 4 if it wasn't for the season 3 finale. That said, OMG! TWD IS ALMOST HERE!!!

ahahah I totally agree ;D

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

:D

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:49 PM