Photo

Breaking Bad Tribute (GTA 5 Style)

46 replies to this topic
SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

Saying goodbye to one of my all time fav shows... :( enjoy!

• eddierock likes this

Jew Rosenberg
  • Jew Rosenberg

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

this is great man, clearly made by a true fan and not a season 5 dick rider, love the airport rv scene, looks identical.

"its the size of uh uh...ITS RV SIZE"

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Administrator
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

...this time, Sunny, I'll let it slide this time. ;)

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

...this time, Sunny, I'll let it slide this time. ;)

lmao I seen this coming..... thanks though :D

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

this is great man, clearly made by a true fan and not a season 5 dick rider, love the airport rv scene, looks identical.

"its the size of uh uh...ITS RV SIZE"

ahaha thanks buddy. Probably one of my most fave shows next to Prison Break xD

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

7zd2MRG.png

wleKq4t.png

• Foxhunt likes this

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

That part gets me every time.. "I wanted to leave them on the counter!.... Bitch!"

• Jeremiah239 likes this

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

That part gets me every time.. "I wanted to leave them on the counter!.... Bitch!"

LOOL, one of my most fav lines ahah

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

Lol currently re watching the whole series as we speak. 

Ronrollin9434
  • Ronrollin9434

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

The last part was funny.

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

Lol currently re watching the whole series as we speak. 

I'm probably going to some time in future xD

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

The last part was funny.

:D

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

is that series really that good?

i have heard stories and people talking about like they couldnt live without it, but i have never felt like watch the damn thing, not a single chapter.

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:01 AM

Hahahaha 0:32, Run

matsix
  • matsix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:12 AM Edited by matsix, 02 October 2013 - 06:12 AM.

i have heard stories and people talking about like they couldnt live without it, but i have never felt like watch the damn thing, not a single chapter.

Lets put it this way. I have never watched a series in my life because I found them all boring and a waste of time.

When I was introduced to breaking bad I went on a non-stop video spree starting from the beginning until the last

episode out at the time. I then anxiously waited for the next one to come on tv. 

Now that the final seasons over I feel empty :(

Vince Gilligan seriously made this series feel like a movie on every single episode. Of course with the help of the

truly amazing actors.There was never a dull moment while watching any episode. It was always intense and kept you

on the edge of the seat and once you felt like you were about to move back in your seat and calm down something

would happen and you'd be right back onto the edge of your seat again.

• Foxhunt and roostersrule2 like this

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

Lets put it this way. I have never watched a series in my life because I found them all boring and a waste of time.

When I was introduced to breaking bad I went on a non-stop video spree starting from the beginning until the last

episode out at the time. I then anxiously waited for the next one to come on tv. 

Vince Gilligan seriously made this series feel like a movie on every single episode. Of course with the help of the

truly amazing actors.There was never a dull moment while watching any episode. It was always intense and kept you

on the edge of the seat and once you felt like you were about to move back in your seat and calm down something

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

Agreed, even if Better Call Saul can re-capture half of the magic that Breaking Bad had, it will be a great show.

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

*BAAAARRRF*

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

see thats how people talk about that serie. you feel really passioned about.

i think ill give it try hahaha

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• BUSTED!
  • Antarctica

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

Exactly this, after watching it for 6 years the final episode choked me up a little. Usually nothing gets to me at all.

Negan
  • Negan

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:17 AM

see thats how people talk about that serie. you feel really passioned about.

i think ill give it try hahaha

The plot is very well written with cliffhanger at end of every episode,.

ijukeu
  • ijukeu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Agreed, even if Better Call Saul can re-capture half of the magic that Breaking Bad had, it will be a great show.

Better Call Saul wont even be able to capture 1/80,000,000th of Breaking Bad's magic.  That character was the weakest link on the show imo.

fwenshy
  • fwenshy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

Saul was a f*cking legend. The weak links were the women. All of them

Michael's shrink
  • Michael's shrink

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Yea^. What he said. Anyone whos not willing to give it a shot just simply isn't cool.

M'aiq the Liar
  • M'aiq the Liar

Skooma Addict

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

Great show sad to see it over, But all bad things must come to an end.

• jptawok likes this

NikoPlease
  • NikoPlease

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

I'm only in season 4. Hard to imagine something better than the season three finale though.

RicketyRooster
  • RicketyRooster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:20 AM

Women...

• jptawok likes this

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

Great show sad to see it over, But all bad things must come to an end.

I know :(

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

I'm only in season 4. Hard to imagine something better than the season three finale though.

:D

SunnySingh
  • SunnySingh

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Women...

LOOOOOL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users