Getting kicked by players for no reason

11 replies to this topic
S l a d e
  • S l a d e

Picture above is accurate description of me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

Online is working fine for me. But I keep getting kicked from sessions for no reason by players. It's not because I'm a bad spot neither. I'm trying to enjoy your lovely game by this is really pissing me off. Can somebody explain to me for these unnecessary bootings?

RoadRaaage
  • RoadRaaage

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

I have yet to see the kick option, maybe you are just failing to connect?

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

One shot, one kill.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

As it turns out, R* made the ingenious decision to allow players to kick other players with only 1 vote.

... What the hell were they thinking?

KamikaziOtter
  • KamikaziOtter

Ne cede malis...

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:52 AM

As it turns out, R* made the ingenious decision to allow players to kick other players with only 1 vote.

Thats the lamest thing EVER!!! I've been kicked three times now (which is affecting my profile) and I was'nt even playing a mission, I was just roaming and taking stock of changes.

I really do hope R* modifies this issue quick, it's getting really obnoxious! :(

That issue aside, I love the mission voting system and the new gravity engine, bringing back alot of the driving love I had with GTA IV, fun! :D

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:53 AM Edited by Brooksburgh, 02 October 2013 - 04:54 AM.

So now, instead of chasing you down if you don't give me a good split of the stolen spoils or if you jack my ride, I just kick you.

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

One shot, one kill.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

So now, instead of chasing you down if you don't give me a good split of the stolen spoils or if you jack my ride, I just kick you.

Or rather, you just kick someone who's minding their own damn business. 

Asshole.

• S l a d e likes this

S l a d e
  • S l a d e

Picture above is accurate description of me

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

Asshole.

This. Maybe if they had a majority rules kinda deal it'd be fine and dandy. But this is a real buzz kill. R*, make it Majority Rules when it comes to booting please. 

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I can not understand why Rockstar makes stupid decisions like this...ANYBODY who has experience with online gaming knows that a 1 vote to kick system will be abused!

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

One shot, one kill.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

Asshole.

This. Maybe if they had a majority rules kinda deal it'd be fine and dandy. But this is a real buzz kill. R*, make it Majority Rules when it comes to booting please. 

An anti-griefing tool that is actually the ultimate griefing tool. Oh the irony.

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

I just got kicked as well.  I was looking up north away from the other players for a car to make my default one.  Hardly unsportsmanlike on my part.

captamazing
  • captamazing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

I finally, finally connected! And all I was doing was watching the opening cut scene. I wasn't even in control of anything yet and I got kicked....

RichG
  • RichG

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Bitch-ass.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users