Quantcast

» «
Photo

I'm online Xbox 360 AMA....been on for 2 hours.

7 replies to this topic
Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:09 AM

It's really COMPLEX, it's fascinating the way it works. 

The way to get online with a xbox 360 is to DELETE the GTA 5 Update from today, re-install update and then go to GTA online and WAIT, you may way for hours, I waited for 2 hours to get 8 people, just let the console run. 

Then you race Lamar and after that you're free to do whatever the f*ck you want. 

Online is amazing. There's TDM, Last man standing (only 1 life), you can bet on your team, there's races, so far, I haven't done any heists. 

It's bad ass. Remember, you can get online with Xbox by following those steps, as long as you don't get lagged out of the Tutorial with the racing and 8 players, you're in good shape. Just wait it out from that point until you get 8. 

topdownshooter
  • topdownshooter

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

No cops and crooks?

lannydee
  • lannydee

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

awesome..i deleted/reinstalled and went ahead and made a new character...she's really hot. looks like she's going to a funeral everyday..

I hope I can keep her.

EChondo
  • EChondo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

So...after the first race mission, you do whatever you want?

GG Rockstar, maybe you should hotfix this so we can bypass it and actually play. I just want to play, I don't even care if it is offline solo.

XxMASTACHOLOxX
  • XxMASTACHOLOxX

Spoderman sweg

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

All I can do is free roam I can't join any races or start any missions :(

RoadRaaage
  • RoadRaaage

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

All I can do is free roam I can't join any races or start any missions :(

Same. Only mission that worked for me is Meth'd Up

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

So I guess I was lucky enough earlier to play the game online ... Well I made like 3 different ppl on order for it to work and the 3rd time it took awhile go load not 2 hrs tho... anyway I played it 4 like a hour or 2 and it was fun ... There were Lots of things to do.... Missions,races,tdm,last man standing or you could just chill in the free mode lobby and do whatever ... Bit I had to leave and when I came back ... My player ended up being corrupt and I couldn't join since so I just played 2k and said f*ck it ... but I got very little friends who been on that sh*t all day and having a blast

Lildigg22
  • Lildigg22

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

It took me about 20 mins earlier today. Level 11 almost 12 now. Online is amazing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users