Quantcast

» «
Photo

Hopefully we get some Closure or compensation.

35 replies to this topic
sevenspride
  • sevenspride

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Would be nice if Rockstar Compensates the PS3 community for what has happened. They really should have added an option to skip the tutorial that may have fixed the issue . Still no closure from Rockstar either which kinda sucks.

GamerBear
  • GamerBear

CABEAR

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

All R* will do is just say "So sorry that some of our PS3 customers had issues with getting online to work, problem solved"

lannydee
  • lannydee

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

sigh...

watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

Compensation ? The fact that you are playing GTA is a privilidge NOT a right.

If you can make a 15gb game run smoothly on the first day then sure but untill then you wouldnt be able even fathom the amount of work that goes into the game
  • Scar3dGam3r likes this

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

"I want compensation for this insult!" 

• crobert0247 likes this

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

For the last time people, it's not about it running smoothly, it's about it running AT ALL. THAT'S why were upset. Because it wont work AT ALL.

At this point I could give 1 ****s if it's running smoothly. I just want to play the damn thing!

• maine27 and sevenspride like this

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:16 AM Edited by GM Inc, 02 October 2013 - 04:18 AM.

compo? really?  :lol:

paying a sub? fair enough but we are not lol

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

must be your internet connection, i haven't had a single problem, already level 11

when can we buy cash packs? all i could afford was a sh*tty little two-car garage, and i can't boost any great cars, got a few decent ones (1/2door + 1/4door) 

also want some people that have mics to play, the missions are getting hard enough that i could use some extra guns

rmk808
  • rmk808

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

If you can make a 15gb game run smoothly on the first day then sure but untill then you wouldnt be able even fathom the amount of work that goes into the game

Ok the compensation thing may be stupid, I agree...but playing it isn't a PRIVILEGE (learn to spell pls) if we spent money on the game.  Sure they put work into the game...and guess what? They made 1 billion + for that work...they don't do the sh*t for free

get off rockstar's nuts 

• SchwartzJesuz and jsp418 like this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by SideburnGuru, 02 October 2013 - 04:19 AM.

GTA Online was a promised feature for the game. 

It is a right to be able to play it after you pay 60 bucks for their product. Get over it.  A compensation would be pretty nice, like an exclusive car or shirt at least, but it's not needed. 

• SchwartzJesuz and GTAhole like this

jsp418
  • jsp418

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:19 AM Edited by jsp418, 02 October 2013 - 04:25 AM.

The fact that we payed for this game it's a right.

Humla
  • Humla

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

Why just the PS3 community? I play on Xbox 360 and still cannot play the tutorial.

SantosGTA
  • SantosGTA

Los Santos

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

must be your internet connection, i haven't had a single problem, already level 11

when can we buy cash packs? all i could afford was a sh*tty little two-car garage, and i can't boost any great cars, got a few decent ones (1/2door + 1/4door) 

also want some people that have mics to play, the missions are getting hard enough that i could use some extra guns

Its totally his connection when it's happening to 98% of PS3 players.

• SchwartzJesuz likes this

GlaciusTS
  • GlaciusTS

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

They got our money, didn't they? If it was a free service, I wouldn't complain. But I pre-ordered because I wanted it fast, and I waited long enough for online. Likewise, i paid for GTAV AND Online. If people didn't complain, the problem wouldn't get solved, and the number of people who complain determines the severity of the situation. Making treats to Rockstar is useless, but compensation could be negotiable. Maybe those who tried to access on Day 1 get a small rep boost to make up for lost time that other people got who accessed online.

sevenspride
  • sevenspride

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

I mentioned the PS3 community due to the fact that no one in the whole world it seems was able to play past the Race while the Xbox guys were able too. I don't want a monetary compensation maybe some free DLC or some free starting cash for a missed day of gameplay thats all. Seems pretty painless to me for making us wait 2 weeks and 1 day now. All I know is if I went to work and told someone there product would be able to be used the day you bought and it was missing something I'd get in a lot of trouble . Then if I told the buyer of the said product that in two weeks time the other important component of your product would finally be ready and in reality it was not I'd probably get a large pay cut or fired. Especially if said customer found out that half of the consumer base whom owns component A is ready to use both parts of product while Consumer base whom owns component B is still unable to use there product then I would most definitely get fired or reamed out at the least.  In my personal opinion I do not believe that Rockstar is treating there PS3 Fanbase too well . If I were rockstar I would apologize every hour until the problem was fixed. But thats just how we run our business.  

tipplur
  • tipplur

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

i wonder if the tutorial thing is r*'s way of holding back too many players since after i got done things have been fine. maybe they just only let so many people through at a time

• sevenspride likes this

Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Rockstar have said all affected ps3 users will be credited with 1 day free game time.

watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

you paid for GTA V.. and online is just a feature that isnt working yet ( which rockstar has covered in their EULA by stating that downtimes may occur)

Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:33 AM

This isn't an mmo, tf do we need compensation for? We aren't losing anything except playtime.

crobert0247
  • crobert0247

<Strength & Honor>

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

"I want compensation for this insult!" 

Funny Luigi reference. :D

rqalibaba
  • rqalibaba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

Ok the compensation thing may be stupid, I agree...but playing it isn't a PRIVILEGE (learn to spell pls) if we spent money on the game.  Sure they put work into the game...and guess what? They made 1 billion + for that work...they don't do the sh*t for free

get off rockstar's nuts 

It is a privilege because they can ban you from the game for any reason. And you are really going to get on someone for spelling when you misspell "please?"

Los Santos - 1992 to 2013
  • Los Santos - 1992 to 2013

After 21 years, it's time.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

This isn't an mmo, tf do we need compensation for? We aren't losing anything except playtime.

Got my Entire Spring Holidays for 2 weeks here in Australia, so I can wait.

rmk808
  • rmk808

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

you paid for GTA V.. and online is just a feature that isnt working yet ( which rockstar has covered in their EULA by stating that downtimes may occur)

well I paid for GTA:O.  Which was said to be released on Oct. 1.  GTA V was a bonus for me cuz single player is boring after a week.

sh*t is a joke

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

Rockstar have said all affected ps3 users will be credited with 1 day free game time.

Jack-Nicholson-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308

rmk808
  • rmk808

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

get off rockstar's nuts 

It is a privilege because they can ban you from the game for any reason. And you are really going to get on someone for spelling when you misspell "please?"

It's called an abbreviation idiot...oh my lord.  And it's a privilege because I can get banned from it?  Do you realize the sh*t you are spewing out?

Another R* fan boy with no logic behind his statements.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:41 AM

What? You got a link? What does that even mean?

So I'm guessing they figure this will be a one day problem. But the Online is free with purchase of game so how are they giving away a game day?

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

What? You got a link? What does that even mean?

So I'm guessing they figure this will be a one day problem. But the Online is free with purchase of game so how are they giving away a game day?

well if we were paying a sub then we would probs get a day free but since we paid for gta v.gta online is an extra remember

watto33
  • watto33

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

get off rockstar's nuts 

They can ban you whenever you want. Just as nightclub can throw you out even if you paid to get in

Just because you paid for somthing doesn't give you rights to the product. If this was the case then every MMO that has shut down over the years would have lawsuits up to their necks.

People need to read the terms and agreements more

sevenspride
  • sevenspride

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

Lots of nasty trolls on here. Anyway , Rockstar doesnt need to compensate us at all however from a business standpoint wouldnt you want to compensate the very same customers who have made you billions? Especially for an issue that they had two additional weeks to prepare for? Just feels like the PS3 guys got the shaft , not saying that the xbox release was any better but at least some of them are able to play.

rmk808
  • rmk808

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

get off rockstar's nuts 

They can ban you whenever you want. Just as nightclub can throw you out even if you paid to get in

Just because you paid for somthing doesn't give you rights to the product. If this was the case then every MMO that has shut down over the years would have lawsuits up to their necks.

People need to read the terms and agreements more

But I paid for the sh*t and haven't even gotten the opportunity to get banned BECAUSE I CAN'T f*ckING PLAY...how the f*ck does this point you are trying to make make any sense?

Seriously it's so obvious you will try to defend anything R* does.

It's more like I paid to go into a nightclub and never got to go the f*ck inside, idiot.  What don't you understand?

• SchwartzJesuz likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users