• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

fack it. im gunna go to school half asleep tomato

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:26 AM

It's 9:22 PM here on the west coast, San Diego California. Who's staying up all night just incase it gets fixed, and you're able to be one of the first online? I know I am!

Calafornians can't play in California xD wtf rockstar?
we can't :/ I've been able to customize my character and do the intro and that's about it.

convergecat
  • convergecat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

im on xbox and have been trying to connect since 7 o'clock this morning and still haven't been in a room.......I cant get past this stupid friging tutorial sh*t , we all had to wait two weeks after launch to get gta online like we really need a tutorial before playing.....stupid.

The tutorial was most likely already part of the game before the decision to delay the online launch by two weeks. 

smokeysmokeonsmoke
  • smokeysmokeonsmoke

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

I've been on it almost all day and night nearly not bragging had to finally come off to sleep and it took a long time to launch the tutorial over 5 hours of repeatedly trying and touch wood it's worked after I managed to get thru it. Some of my friends who got on at some point got a data corrupt and it wiped there character so they had to start it over and get it to launch all over again, hopefully they fix it for everyone soon I know that feeling trying to get on and waiting around for it to work I'd be devastated if I lost my rank and money now to. Fingers crossed it works for me tommorow.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

not really most xbox people can get on ps3 cant

Please use punctuation so I can tell what the f*ck you're trying to say.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users