Quantcast

» «
Photo

Change of appearance when gainning strength online?

12 replies to this topic
MaizeG
  • MaizeG

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

Has anyones strength gone up and notice any difference to your body? i wanna know if the more strength you got the more muscles appear on your body, cos i remember seeng the online trailer the guy had triceps while the characters we get dont.

LeoTarred
  • LeoTarred

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Also want to know this.

Every player is exactly the same weight and build and i want my character to be a big unit.

• Wolfhuman likes this

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

i want my character to be a big unit.

Uh...

{PIITB} Shinra
  • {PIITB} Shinra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:01 PM

Probably no different than single player. They said they would add RPG elements to the game, but not to the extent of GTA: San Andreas. Im only LVL10 but I see no difference in my character from when i started accept the scars on my face from time to time.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

Not sure If this is off-topic but I'd like to ask; Does the "Sports activity" slider (I think that's what its called. Not entirely sure.) change appearance at all? One of the sliders at the initial character creation, under "appearance" I believe.

I'd assume that's the one that would give you muscles and such. But I'm probably wrong.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Nope

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 05 October 2013 - 11:54 PM

the guy in the trailer was buffed and my character is skinny as hell so it's worth taking a thought but considering how things are right now it's hard to tell

JonnJonnz
  • JonnJonnz

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

The character creation menu where you adjust your daily activities is pretty pointless. Your character won't be taller if he gets more sleep, he won't be fat if he is a couch potato and he won't be buff if he works out all day. Your character gets some permanent scars and bruices if you assign enough hours in illegal activities though

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Yeah, very disappointing character creation. Everyone has the same build.

Addie1986
  • Addie1986

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

No you can get dif builds, while making how much you sleep a day etc, but ingame strengt etc dont anymore affect r u big or not, so would need choose wisely, shame i didnt. if you want look very muscular then put Muscle (Focus on Shooting)

• Illegal Work (Max)
  • Partying (Max)

More on this link, if any1 anymore wants make new character http://www.gamersher...creation-guide/

I hope this helped. And if you put lots on illegal work, and do those a lot, you start looking like meth addict... this prolly cant changed in game, or idk not looked so closely. there is on youtube pretty good infos too how to get quick stats to max, but those dont anymore make difference on your appereance

bobtje333
  • bobtje333

dog

• Members

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:27 AM Edited by bobtje333, 04 December 2013 - 07:28 AM.

i was hoping that my teenage looking boy would be more of a man after doing some golf to get max strength, but nope, i toke a selfy at 1 bar filled and then another one with max strength:

low strength:

0_0.jpg

max strength:

0_0.jpg

so he still looks like schoolboy, not one little muscle gained!

• tom_p1980 likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

IMO

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

i was hoping that my teenage looking boy would be more of a man after doing some golf to get max strength, but nope, i toke a selfy at 1 bar filled and then another one with max strength:

low strength:

0_0.jpg

max strength:

0_0.jpg

so he still looks like schoolboy, not one little muscle gained!

The chest..i see some definition.

SkyrimJarl
  • SkyrimJarl

Anime Watcher

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

Tough cookies...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users