Photo

Microtransactions

6 replies to this topic
FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

Just a friendly thread, Im wonder who will be doing them?

How many of you will ?

Personally I could, but doubt I will because I feel I would get bored fast if I did. There's nothing wrong with using your real money, but in my pesonal opinion I find it more rewarding when you earn it from the muscle + It gives you a goal, which will always give you a reason to play.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

How much are they? I'm interested in getting one since I work so damn much.

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

I don't know I was also curious to see how much they were, went on the R* site but couldn't find anything. Im guessing they are available in game? But then again I wouldn't know cause I have a PS3

KonkorFour
  • KonkorFour

FindersKeepers

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

I was going to get the lowest to buy a house real quick but they're down.

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

I can play in a game but those arent available currently for me.

Some of my buddies on xbox couldnt get in a game all day.

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:53 AM

Should you really buy them at this time tho, if I were to buy one I would not do it now, I would do it later on due to peoples characters deleting, not saving properly, you know stuff like that.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:33 AM Edited by Lucius Aelius, 02 October 2013 - 04:33 AM.

I bought the cheapest card and got an apartment, two hours later the game took my apartment away and I didn't get my money back (everything else stayed the same, apart from the cars I had in my garage, both disappeared).

$3 isn't a big deal to lose, but for the sake of anyone who spent more they had damn well better be reimbursing people for this sh*t, at least they had the good sense to disable microtransactions until they can do something about it.

The online users list is currently unavailable due to maintenance but will return in 4 minutes.