Quantcast

» «
Photo

Any one know how to switch your personal vehicle?

15 replies to this topic
MIK32
  • MIK32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:28 AM

Im really dont like driving trevors truck around and want to switch to a car i bought... a mini cooper....

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

As far as I'm aware, you cant.

You can however, have him driver another car, park it in your garage.

He should use that car till he loses it or you lose it. Works for me but eventually.... he ends up with his truck... missions seems to trigger that.

• MIK32 likes this

idrift
  • idrift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

He should use that car till he loses it or you lose it. Works for me but eventually.... he ends up with his truck... missions seems to trigger that.

+1 on this

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

You cannot change the character's signature vehicle.

However, you can take it to LSC and modify it, and the customization will be permanent

I was pretty stoked when I learned this, got to heavily modify that stupid green motorcycle Franklin loves so much. Now it is straight badass. 

Trevors truck you can turn into something out of Twisted Metal. The most lackluster one would be Michaels Audi which you can't do much to, but i'll leave you to it.

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:32 AM Edited by _KC, 02 October 2013 - 03:33 AM.

My friend told me he sold his car. I haven't done it, but I'm assuming that will get rid of it. At that point you should be able to insure and track another vehicle

EDIT: My fault, didn't realize this was about SP

MIK32
  • MIK32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

pretty dumb. i still have a problem with the dissapearing car glitch in my garage and house. so i cant do that. they really need to come up with an update already!!!!

MIK32
  • MIK32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

However, you can take it to LSC and modify it, and the customization will be permanent

I was pretty stoked when I learned this, got to heavily modify that stupid green motorcycle Franklin loves so much. Now it is straight badass. 

Trevors truck you can turn into something out of Twisted Metal. The most lackluster one would be Michaels Audi which you can't do much to, but i'll leave you to it.

ya man, i customized the sh*t out of thoses, still doesnt beat cruzin around in a bad ass mini coop though :( 

MIK32
  • MIK32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

My friend told me he sold his car. I haven't done it, but I'm assuming that will get rid of it. At that point you should be able to insure and track another vehicle

So u cant sell it?

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:37 AM

ya man, i customized the sh*t out of thoses, still doesnt beat cruzin around in a bad ass mini coop though :(

I hear you. The Mini coop is a properly good car in this game. Handles just like the real life one, strong FF bias but the rear end is super loose 

I just WISH so much I could put a hardtop on it. the convertible looks ridiculous.

MIK32
  • MIK32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

I hear you. The Mini coop is a properly good car in this game. Handles just like the real life one, strong FF bias but the rear end is super loose 

I just WISH so much I could put a hardtop on it. the convertible looks ridiculous.

oh yea... i could care less about the inside. i just paint it hot pink and pick up dudes all night behind a dumpster, bro. thanks

Hakosuka
  • Hakosuka

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

pretty dumb. i still have a problem with the dissapearing car glitch in my garage and house. so i cant do that. they really need to come up with an update already!!!!

The new update/patch fixed that glitch man. 

_KC
  • _KC

A Buck 30 on Black Ice The Fast Life

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

So u cant sell it?

No, only in MP

JumpingKentFlash
  • JumpingKentFlash

Homeboy

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

For Trevor's car, no customization is needed. It's perfect for desert driving. I love the way it kicks up sand.

Btw: I found some monster truck like car. Think it was a Benefactor. It doesn't have the big wheels, but it does have the proper suspension. I modded it, and it's awesome for Trev. It really digs deep in the mud when it starts. f*cking awesome.

MIK32
  • MIK32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

For Trevor's car, no customization is needed. It's perfect for desert driving. I love the way it kicks up sand.

Btw: I found some monster truck like car. Think it was a Benefactor. It doesn't have the big wheels, but it does have the proper suspension. I modded it, and it's awesome for Trev. It really digs deep in the mud when it starts. f*cking awesome.

where did u pick that up? u gata get the merry weather mercinary off road jeep, its so tight butthole! gata customize it too!

elkhunter2345
  • elkhunter2345

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

my favorite vehicle on this game still is the sandking

Buford T Justice
  • Buford T Justice

Is that so?

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

Patriot for life. I just wish you could push cars/climb over them like you could in every other previous GTA. This one just makes your 6,600 lb Patriot do a 4 wheel burnout if you try to push a minicooper or any other car that has stopped infront of you :-(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users