» «
Photo

You ever really take "a minute" ?

50 replies to this topic
Snoop221
  • Snoop221

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by Snoop221, 02 October 2013 - 03:53 AM.

The soldiers who arent being funded because of our wonderful president here in 'Merica? Ya I feel bad for them.

The soldiers who arent being funded because of our wonderful president here in 'Merica? Ya I feel bad for them.

Which soldiers aren't being funded, because if you're talking about the government shutting down, The President signed a bill I think it was last Tuesday so that military personnel would still be paid during the shutdown. f*ck is your logic? You obviously have no idea how it works

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

People go through tough sh*t all the time. People play games to escape reality. This post is trying too hard. It's a gta forum.. I have been though some tough situations in past two weeks, wife's father passed and she's not even 30.. But do I care to 'take a minute'? Reading part of your post is what makes me want to throw up,

Sometimes it's not always good to constantly dwell but find something you enjoy in your spare time to relax.

Only thing I agree is yes, people need to stop whining and act so deservingly , I mean it hasn't even been 12 hours since release.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:12 AM

It's been way more than 12 hours since release, dude...I've been waiting over 15 myself.

GlaciusTS
  • GlaciusTS

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

I play video games to escape the real world, f*ck off.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

And on another point stop being a keyboard warrior get off your ass and do something about it if it bothers you that much if not stfu and gtfo

Itsagimp
  • Itsagimp

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

I decided to put the controller down and slide the keyboard over the chips

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

Next time I see an old lady or american soldier in uniform, I'm going to steal their car thanks to you.

Uvirith
  • Uvirith

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

All the issues with getting online,all the crabbing posts,I decided to put down the controller and just take a minute. Do you realize all that is going on in the world that actually matters? People with cancer concerned the new health care will basically not care,the scientists creating new ways to destroy lives or save them,the single moms working 2 jobs so the dad can run round getting high and or play video games,the soldiers in a foriegn land risking thier life for people that would rather shoot at them than thank them,I could go on and on. My point is,take a minute,thank somebody out there that is making it possible for you to have a roof over your head and snacks at arms reach while you get to play a dam cool video game. Mabye the parent that is cool enough to have gotten it for you,the loving wife or husband that dosnt mind getting ignored while you spend hours in the land of gta,mabye the soldiers fighting that give us this freedom to spend hours safely in our home being gta badazzes. My point, stop gettin mad cuz you are having trouble getting online,there is gonna be some issues,they will be resolved,you need to just be thankful that those are the only problems you have right now and I would love it if replies to this post are just thank you,a heartfelt thank you to somebody or something,just take one minute to not complain but to put out a thank you. I know it goes against most peoples instinct,we would sooner complain or attack somebody online,but it might just help you more than you think to thank somebody,at least just this once.

Can you imagine a singlemother working 2 jobs at the army and the navy getting shot at while having cancer? I´m pretty sure your colon would explode.

greenhound
  • greenhound

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

Whenever I feel down I just remind myself atleast I'm not a starving African child.

SonnyB4
  • SonnyB4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:25 AM Edited by SonnyB4, 02 October 2013 - 10:25 AM.

Whenever I feel down I just remind myself atleast I'm not a starving African child.

So this is how I should think everytime I feel hungry and eat a sandwhich? Those poor Africans? 

EmployeeNr37
  • EmployeeNr37

Big Nasty Bastard

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:34 AM

c8a.gif

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

So this is how I should think everytime I feel hungry and eat a sandwhich? Those poor Africans? 

Yes.

Macca93
  • Macca93

Leeds United

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:38 AM

Meaningful post, most of the twats on here won't take any notice anyway.. also slightly IRRELEVANT.

ReconzVenture
  • ReconzVenture

Eccentric Raver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

The United States of America was not shut down properly. Would you like to start America in safe mode, with free healthcare & without the guns? (Recommended)

dannyy8686
  • dannyy8686

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:45 AM

,other peoples problems are just that, there problems, and i dnt give a sh*t.

my problem is  i cant f*cking save a game,

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

OP is a fa**ot.

Sirpepperoni
  • Sirpepperoni

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

A month before gta released trolls came along..

2 weeks later and complete dumb c*nts are raping Gtaf..

Op you say you question the future of this forum yet you've only been a member for a week.
You are one of the dumb c*nts I mentioned above.So Lets not play the I've been observing for years game, cause no one cares.

Just Stfu and please only observe for now on.

Thanks

Lamar Davis
  • Lamar Davis

big sittin' chief asshole

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

no need to thank me nigga, its my pleasure my nigga

WildTurkeyMcGee
  • WildTurkeyMcGee

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

No, I don't take a "minute". I'm a greedy, self absorbed, and inconsiderate westerner. None of those things you mentioned directly effect me, so I couldn't care less.

kietotheworld
  • kietotheworld

Hater Player

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

All the issues with getting online,all the crabbing posts,I decided to put down the controller and just take a minute. Do you realize all that is going on in the world that actually matters? People with cancer concerned the new health care will basically not care,the scientists creating new ways to destroy lives or save them,the single moms working 2 jobs so the dad can run round getting high and or play video games,the soldiers in a foriegn land risking thier life for people that would rather shoot at them than thank them,I could go on and on. My point is,take a minute,thank somebody out there that is making it possible for you to have a roof over your head and snacks at arms reach while you get to play a dam cool video game. Mabye the parent that is cool enough to have gotten it for you,the loving wife or husband that dosnt mind getting ignored while you spend hours in the land of gta,mabye the soldiers fighting that give us this freedom to spend hours safely in our home being gta badazzes. My point, stop gettin mad cuz you are having trouble getting online,there is gonna be some issues,they will be resolved,you need to just be thankful that those are the only problems you have right now and I would love it if replies to this post are just thank you,a heartfelt thank you to somebody or something,just take one minute to not complain but to put out a thank you. I know it goes against most peoples instinct,we would sooner complain or attack somebody online,but it might just help you more than you think to thank somebody,at least just this once.

33z3d3c.jpg

Witchking Of Angmar
  • Witchking Of Angmar

One Ring to rule them all.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

didnt-read-lol.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users