Photo

You ever really take "a minute" ?

50 replies to this topic
johnnylaw21
  • johnnylaw21

SPEEDFREAKJJ

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

All the issues with getting online,all the crabbing posts,I decided to put down the controller and just take a minute. Do you realize all that is going on in the world that actually matters? People with cancer concerned the new health care will basically not care,the scientists creating new ways to destroy lives or save them,the single moms working 2 jobs so the dad can run round getting high and or play video games,the soldiers in a foriegn land risking thier life for people that would rather shoot at them than thank them,I could go on and on. My point is,take a minute,thank somebody out there that is making it possible for you to have a roof over your head and snacks at arms reach while you get to play a dam cool video game. Mabye the parent that is cool enough to have gotten it for you,the loving wife or husband that dosnt mind getting ignored while you spend hours in the land of gta,mabye the soldiers fighting that give us this freedom to spend hours safely in our home being gta badazzes. My point, stop gettin mad cuz you are having trouble getting online,there is gonna be some issues,they will be resolved,you need to just be thankful that those are the only problems you have right now and I would love it if replies to this post are just thank you,a heartfelt thank you to somebody or something,just take one minute to not complain but to put out a thank you. I know it goes against most peoples instinct,we would sooner complain or attack somebody online,but it might just help you more than you think to thank somebody,at least just this once.
  • La Waizaa likes this

mbdrocks
  • mbdrocks

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

The soldiers who arent being funded because of our wonderful president here in 'Merica? Ya I feel bad for them.

HungryDingo
  • HungryDingo

Grove ST 4 Life

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

Lol didn't read.

• StupidAssHeadAss, Freeze2244 and Wherewolf like this

kinglatifah69
  • kinglatifah69

Player Hater

• Members

tl;dr

bobdude100
  • bobdude100

PSN Mehoe123

• Members

dafuq? 

droppdeadd
  • droppdeadd

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Thank you for this post

Because Video Games
  • Because Video Games

Oh my bad Mr. Gold Card!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

All the issues with getting online,all the crabbing posts,I decided to put down the controller and just take a minute. Do you realize all that is going on in the world that actually matters? People with cancer concerned the new health care will basically not care,the scientists creating new ways to destroy lives or save them,the single moms working 2 jobs so the dad can run round getting high and or play video games,the soldiers in a foriegn land risking thier life for people that would rather shoot at them than thank them,I could go on and on. My point is,take a minute,thank somebody out there that is making it possible for you to have a roof over your head and snacks at arms reach while you get to play a dam cool video game. Mabye the parent that is cool enough to have gotten it for you,the loving wife or husband that dosnt mind getting ignored while you spend hours in the land of gta,mabye the soldiers fighting that give us this freedom to spend hours safely in our home being gta badazzes. My point, stop gettin mad cuz you are having trouble getting online,there is gonna be some issues,they will be resolved,you need to just be thankful that those are the only problems you have right now and I would love it if replies to this post are just thank you,a heartfelt thank you to somebody or something,just take one minute to not complain but to put out a thank you. I know it goes against most peoples instinct,we would sooner complain or attack somebody online,but it might just help you more than you think to thank somebody,at least just this once.

Who f*cking cares? We just want to play video games.

• MayaIbuki likes this

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys, they were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the
License plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-air!

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!"
Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air
  • Ricksuperman and Namesareforsinners like this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

No because this is a forum for Grand Theft Auto so f*ck off with your pity sob stories.
  • IveGotNoValues and SchwartzJesuz like this

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

I see where you're coming from but no, I don't take a minute. I play games to get away from sh*tty ass life and the sh*theads I have to deal with all day. I don't care about my government being shut down or the exams I have to take tomorrow in class. Down time is down time.

• IveGotNoValues likes this

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

You come onto a GTA forum and you wonder why people are primarly only bitching about GTA?

f*cking idiot. 

• IveGotNoValues likes this

TheGentleman
  • TheGentleman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

He is right, but since this is a GTA forum, I can see how in this particular instance, it's all most of you care about. 

Chillyo
  • Chillyo

GTA lover

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

stoped reading at; People with cancer concerned

BettyBlueGT
  • BettyBlueGT

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

I don't give a rats ass about the world including my own country.. And people are pissed because they cannot play what they had to wait two bleeping weeks for.. 

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

The soldiers who arent being funded because of our wonderful president here in 'Merica? Ya I feel bad for them.

They got funded last night.

The house passed a funding CR and it was signed into law last night.

America was not about to not pay it's military force. 

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:27 AM Edited by liquidussnake119, 02 October 2013 - 03:27 AM.

berneydidnotread.gif

Lethita
  • Lethita

Something Slayer...

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

No offense, but work on your indents, nobody is going to willingly read that squeezed together clop of sh*t.

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by liammozz, 02 October 2013 - 03:30 AM.

They got funded last night.

The house passed a funding CR and it was signed into law last night.

America was not about to not pay it's military force. 
And to add to this it wasn't the president it was the GOP holding the country to ransom to over turn a law because they spat there dummy out

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

No offense, but work on your indents, nobody is going to willingly read that squeezed together clop of sh*t.

Haha that is the exact reason why i didnt.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

Thank you, OP. You have given me hope for the future of this forum and gamers. I thought I was crazy or just reading things out of context. But, you wrote a post worth considering. It's unfortunate that so few people will understand what your point is, but I do. Even waiting in line for GTA5 I allowed military guys to have my place in line. I was unable to serve my country due to severe asthma so I live a paramilitary lifestyle. While these kids cry and threaten a company who isn't even reading this site, rich punks who have no idea what the real world is, [our] country sits in a horrible position. This government shut down means many people who still worked today don't know if they'll be paid for their work. I hope some of these young kids have to give mommy their copies of GTA to pay for groceries. I missed meals to afford this game. I walked, rather than drive. But I'm not complaining Online is down. I expected it. Any game worth playing has server crashes and comes back online. Hopefully America does the same.
  • Brooksburgh likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

I'm sure there are lots of people on this forum who 'only take a minute'

• Masochron likes this

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

GTA is like my getaway from reality, don't mix the two up...

Reshe
  • Reshe

Warchief of the True Regiment

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:44 AM

This is what happens when a 14 year old goes on a forum. They turn it into their blog.

AFG RUS
  • AFG RUS

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:45 AM

Nope I don't really give a sh*t all the other people with their problems can suck on my dick please and thank you

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

^A tad harsh don'cha think?

liammozz
  • liammozz

Cash Money Brothers

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

^A tad harsh don'cha think?

Considering people use games as a escape from the realties of a sh*tty world when there attacked for it there going to get defensive

rmk808
  • rmk808

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

I play video games to not think about this sh*t....because honestly I can't do sh*t for any of those problems 

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

Yeah, true. We all need some form of Escapism.

Hitchens
  • Hitchens

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

bloodblossom
  • bloodblossom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:52 AM Edited by bloodblossom, 02 October 2013 - 03:52 AM.

i agree with you.... the world is falling apart and its a horrible place to live... that is why we play video games... to escape from it... nothing we do can change what happens. its out of our control.

with that said this isnt the place to be talking about this kinda stuff and most people will just be angry you wasted their time reading your post when they could be shouting and yelling at each other because online is down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users