Quantcast

» «
Photo

If you called in sick to work today to play GTA Online..

29 replies to this topic
ChrisDorner
  • ChrisDorner

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

You lost hahahahaha

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Shove it DBAG...I took a vacation day... :sui:  :sui:  :sui:

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Single Player is better anyways. Always has been and always will be. At least to me anyway.

ChrisDorner
  • ChrisDorner

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

Single Player is better anyways. Always has been and always will be. At least to me anyway.

I'm glad to know you played online long enough to properly make that comparison
  • Because Video Games likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

I don't enjoy online games. I like to play by myself. Ever thought of that ya idiot?

The only games I play online are on PC like MMOJRPGs and stuff like that. I have always enjoyed singleplayer better. I don't see what's wrong with that. Am I not allowed to like something different than what others like? Oh right, this is GTAForums...

• dp415263 likes this

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

I don't enjoy online games. I like to play by myself. Ever thought of that ya idiot?

The only games I play online are on PC like MMOJRPGs and stuff like that. I have always enjoyed singleplayer better. I don't see what's wrong with that. Am I not allowed to like something different than what others like? Oh right, this is GTAForums...

Boo yeah im tired of the mindless rockstar fanboys too

god level
  • god level

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

lmao you just got sh*tted on

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

lol went home for lunch to try GTA Online... Fook yah! I can't Host on my fibre connection?!?! lol

Ah well, the iFruit app was a nightmare to get working when it first launched, I can only imagine the online will take at least a week to normalize.

No worries, I've still got a sh*tload to do in single player.

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:06 AM Edited by Woll Smoth, 02 October 2013 - 03:11 AM.

Why would anyone call off work just to play a game that's not going to work on day 1? And besides, the online mode isn't going anywhere.   :/

• Gillius likes this

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

Hah, its funny because I figured thats why so many people were clicking out on the forums.. just knowing they missed school or work for pretty much nothing at all.  

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:10 AM

Not really. A free day is always good anytime of the year. Just relax, kick back and waste time... the american dream!

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

lol The reason I'm checking the forums is to read about people experiences; the ones that have been able to play online with friends.

I made it as far as the first race and then boom... System Melt Down..... At least I got my trophy yah? Yah?

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

I considered it, glad I didnt.  I dont make a habit of taking days off for multiplayer releases because, well, this happens.  I take off on Blizzard launches because they're pretty reliable for having it rectified within a few hours.  R* takes the cake, I've never seen a delay THIS bad.  Thought I did guesstimate 11pm CST, so.... /crickets

ChrisDorner
  • ChrisDorner

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

lmao you just got sh*tted on

Hahaha, I mean its one thing to have an opinion but dudes jumping to radical conclusions and I bet he hasn't even touched online for more than an hour

ChrisDorner
  • ChrisDorner

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

you_mad.jpg

lannydee
  • lannydee

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

eh, i did wake up too early and tried and tried until I had to be at work at 5PM .I took a vacation when the game got released...it was fun putting in 50+ hrs in 7 days..but I wish I had done more with my paid vacation..oh well I get 2 more weeks come january first. haha.

I spent too much personal stock and time into this game, i shoulda taken it slower. That's how it goes I guess, I'll learn next time not to get so hyped up.

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:45 AM

Its a shame that I cant get online, especially since I'm 100% done singleplayer, including every thing that's not even required for 100% like all random events and such.  I've done everything.  I bought every car that I wanted, fully modded them, nearly max stats with all characters (except Franklin because I don't use him) and even all trophies that are related to singleplayer.  I guess the only things I haven't done is buy the cars I don't want and score 100% on every mission, but I have done almost every mission.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:46 AM

You lost hahahahaha

No I didn't. I booked Tuesday Wednesday off because I had things to take care of anything. 3 hours passed the 7 o'clock release I was able to get passed the race and finish it. Everything ran smoothly for many hours afterwards, up until about 20 minutes ago when I decided to go to bed. My plans fell through for tomorrow so now I have l day tomorrow.

Glad you were here to rub it in ;)

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

i didn't (not currently employed) but right now i have a modified sabre GT which i probably put $10-$15k into, $54k in the bank and i'm a level 14.

metallipunk
  • metallipunk

Shine on you crazy diamond!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

Its a shame that I cant get online, especially since I'm 100% done singleplayer, including every thing that's not even required for 100% like all random events and such.  I've done everything.  I bought every car that I wanted, fully modded them, nearly max stats with all characters (except Franklin because I don't use him) and even all trophies that are related to singleplayer.  I guess the only things I haven't done is buy the cars I don't want and score 100% on every mission, but I have done almost every mission.

if you have almost done every mission, how in the f*ck do you have 100% if you haven't actually done every mission, you aren't at 100%, learn your math

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

I'd second this if only they hadn't relocated all of the features in multi player which I've been accustomed to playing with all these years.

Wouldn't have been stalking this forum if they had give SP 10% of the game content that's been restricted to multiplayer.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:13 PM

you_mad.jpg

Why would I be mad? Lol.

willpsplover11
  • willpsplover11

GTA V Pilots Club

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

Like it's any different at any other forums...

creepsley
  • creepsley

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:40 PM

i didnt call in sick to play gta, BUT i did get sick so im kinda in the same boat anyway :p but for me its working better than most atleast ^^ its just jobs that not always work as well as i hoped, losing connection when they start often

Gillius
  • Gillius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

lmao calling in sick to play a game.... thats bad form man

jarnotjee
  • jarnotjee

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

hahaha nolifers in yo face

..GhosT
  • ..GhosT

GTAForums Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Addicted sh*theads risking their real life for a day of playing gta. As if theres not enough time to play in your life ...

zain1291
  • zain1291

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

if you have almost done every mission, how in the f*ck do you have 100% if you haven't actually done every mission, you aren't at 100%, learn your math

To get a 100% in the game you don't have to complete all the side missions. I think that's what he is trying to say at least.

QuantumFlux20
  • QuantumFlux20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

hahaha what a f*ckin loser

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:35 AM

hahaha what a f*ckin loser

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users