GTA View of Online Apartment & Weasel News Chase

25 replies to this topic
ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

Watch this video, its actually interesting. Its this guy showing his online apartment and a weasel news chase he saw on Television.

FrankinLamar
  • FrankinLamar

A1 Troll

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

neato

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

I know you input a character name for your avatar, but i think its awesome how your "street name" is your gamer tag/ Player ID

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Video got much better once I muted it.

Does look very cool though.

• RoadRaaage and bostonsas like this

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

I thought you could customize the apartment? He didn't go over that, or is just conviently left out? 

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

i'm kind of curious why we couldn't have gotten that in the single player..

watching weazel news, using the shower, buying furniture, just having alot more options to use in our pad would've been awesome.

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:48 AM Edited by xFrostByte77x, 02 October 2013 - 02:48 AM.

I can't wait to be watching chases myself, that looks good.

JimmyJoeJames
  • JimmyJoeJames

I'ma hero. My methods are just different from yours.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:58 AM

Watching those chases will be fun.

I thought you could customize the apartment? He didn't go over that, or is just conviently left out? 

I never heard this from bloggers that actually went to GTA Online conferences or Rockstar themselves. I think someone lied to you.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:02 AM

I know you input a character name for your avatar, but i think its awesome how your "street name" is your gamer tag/ Player ID

Yeah, it's interesting.

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

YouTuber

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Thanks for sharing, this is super dope! :lol:

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

I'm guessing he left it out.

Thanks for sharing, this is super dope! :lol:

No problem.

rave2012
  • rave2012

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

Can't wait to watch chases that's going to be cool

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

I never heard this from bloggers that actually went to GTA Online conferences or Rockstar themselves. I think someone lied to you.

nah cvg mentioned in there previews.

They said you can update your house with furniture and other expensive things to buy (like a bigger tv and such) as you rank up. 

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

That yellow car had serious wheel work. I am impressed.

I saw some live streams of the X box version and I don't remember seeing helicopters in the sky following you around when you commit crime. It must be something that is added later, or maybe it is recording from the police chopper point of view. 

make sure you act a fool so you can make the news. 

boopboo
  • boopboo

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

the cheapest apartment is 80000, and i highly doubt that is the one the guy in the video has... do apartments even come with garages?

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

That yellow car had serious wheel work. I am impressed.
I saw some live streams of the X box version and I don't remember seeing helicopters in the sky following you around when you commit crime. It must be something that is added later, or maybe it is recording from the police chopper point of view. 
make sure you act a fool so you can make the news.

Yeah, but you be wild like Chief Keef if you want to get the Army and SWAT on you and on the Television. Thats gonna be me every once in a while, just to get Television fame.

JimmyJoeJames
  • JimmyJoeJames

I'ma hero. My methods are just different from yours.

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

They said you can update your house with furniture and other expensive things to buy (like a bigger tv and such) as you rank up. 

I haven't heard of that at all. I guess GTA could create a fake mobile site on the phone but I don't even see how or where you would buy that stuff in GTA. Sounds nice, but I get the feeling CVG was jumping the gun on that bit of info, especially if it was an old preview from earlier this year, there were a lot of sources speculating without any facts. But I'm not seeing any info about buying furniture anywhere though.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

the cheapest apartment is 80000, and i highly doubt that is the one the guy in the video has... do apartments even come with garages?

Some of them probably do, but it's most likey going to be high prices. And this guy had a micro transaction and received 500k (spent real $$$ for GTA O $$$). I doubt his apartment has a garage, as his apartment is high up in the sky.

DatDudeDB
  • DatDudeDB

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

I haven't heard of that at all. I guess GTA could create a fake mobile site on the phone but I don't even see how or where you would buy that stuff in GTA. Sounds nice, but I get the feeling CVG was jumping the gun on that bit of info, especially if it was an old preview from earlier this year, there were a lot of sources speculating without any facts. But I'm not seeing any info about buying furniture anywhere though.

It was recent, no more than a month ago..

An it's not so much as there is a furniture store, but rather certain aspects of the house

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

i'm kind of curious why we couldn't have gotten that in the single player..

watching weazel news, using the shower, buying furniture, just having alot more options to use in our pad would've been awesome.

Because R* like to do 10 amazing things and then do 10 really stupid and unnecessary things, its just how they operate, they're a bunch of f*cking weirdos.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

Some of them probably do, but it's most likey going to be high prices. And this guy had a micro transaction and received 500k (spent real $$$ for GTA O $$$). I doubt his apartment has a garage, as his apartment is high up in the sky.

Lol @ that logic.

When I was able to get in-game (with the now infamous Race Trigger bug), I checked out a couple of the safe houses for sale online. Most (if not all) have garages, with the higher priced ones having up to ten car garages available.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

the guy said that apt was $250000

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

the guy said that apt was $250000

Yeah, about that, he didn't feel like earning his money, just wanted to buy it.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Ok looks pretty awesome.

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

The guy in the chase must be stupid. You can jump over the fence into the military base from the mountain with a car. You dont go in through the gate lol.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

The guy in the chase must be stupid. You can jump over the fence into the military base from the mountain with a car. You dont go in through the gate lol.

LOL, I was stupid enough to try that in SP, but that chase was pretty interesting, he got them handles though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users