Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA online is so much fun.. Robbing a store with a Random Dude.

59 replies to this topic
Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

Is it true you can't rob other places like clothes stores?

Pretty lame is true. If there's a cash register, I want to have the option to rob it like the 7-11 stores!!

I know rockstar said there listening to player feedback and will make updates and improvements adjacent to that..hopefully that wasn't simply nice pr. 

Seems to be true yes :(

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

YouTuber

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hey, I hate to burst your bubble Franklin but you guys missed the second register! Coulda been some more cash lol *facepalm* Rookies!

And I care why?

Dude, I'm obviously hatin don't mind me :p

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

It is fun. Some guy capped me when I was robbing a store lol. Capped him back once I respawned. Then he capped me back. Then I capped him back. Then he left the game....

I wanted to start a never-ending rivalry :(

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

Hey, I hate to burst your bubble Franklin but you guys missed the second register! Coulda been some more cash lol *facepalm* Rookies!

And I care why?

Dude, I'm obviously hatin don't mind me :p

Fair enough sorry :). I really hope they get the online working for everyone soon :(

sOFrOsTy
  • sOFrOsTy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

That looks so fun... Even the simple things. To explore this world with friends seems awesome. I hope Rockstar does an Online for the PS3 too.

rexmaverik
  • rexmaverik

Career Gamer/NO BS

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:15 AM

Robbed a store that was already being robbed. 16 ppl on one server and about 20 stores available to rob. That's gonna happen. And it was funny. 4* wanted level INSTANT

Richard378
  • Richard378

Busta

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Can't wait to play with a friend of mine but I WILL be handling the cash split because I know he would f*ck everyone over for sh*ts and giggles.

StupidAssHeadAss
  • StupidAssHeadAss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:19 AM Edited by StupidAssHeadAss, 02 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

Pretty lame is true. If there's a cash register, I want to have the option to rob it like the 7-11 stores!!

I know rockstar said there listening to player feedback and will make updates and improvements adjacent to that..hopefully that wasn't simply nice pr. 

Have you tried shooting the clerk of clothing store (or any store) before entering, then running in and shooting the registers? it worked for SP, I'd be pretty surprised if they removed this from online   :sui:  

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Have you tried shooting the clerk of clothing store (or any store) then running in and shooting the registers? it worked for SP, I'd be pretty surprised if they removed this from online   :sui:  

O yip still works my bad sorry

enders98
  • enders98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

Yap that works

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

tell us something interesting about the multiplayer

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Apparently you can rob Ammu-Nation and Clothing Stores, but you won't get as much Money as from Convenience Stores

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:31 AM

wow no warping cars like in gta iv. niiiiice 

there are warping humans now. watch the end of the vid. the other player teleports through the doors and then vanishes..

fail cockstar fail.

this looks way worse than my expectations. It looks like playstation home.

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:31 AM Edited by Franklin Clinton, 02 October 2013 - 03:33 AM.

tell us something interesting about the multiplayer

I just shot some bitch ass fool that tried to creep on me while I was robbing a store so I popped him and stole his ride.

Btw you can buy insurance for your cars so if you lose it damage it or it gets stolen you can get that sh*t back.

Can buy makeup... for the ladies I guess or a man if you so that way.

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

YouTuber

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

Can't wait to play with a friend of mine but I WILL be handling the cash split because I know he would f*ck everyone over for sh*ts and giggles.

Lmao

bmarshall15
  • bmarshall15

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

Can buy makeup... for the ladies I guess or a man if you so that way.

lol yeah my dudes gonna be a killing cross dresser

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

Just robbed a store with a dude and the bitch didn't give me my cut, got in a intense chase and gunned his ass down. There are going to be some epic moments to come with this GTA online.

sOFrOsTy
  • sOFrOsTy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

wow no warping cars like in gta iv. niiiiice 

there are warping humans now. watch the end of the vid. the other player teleports through the doors and then vanishes..

fail cockstar fail.

this looks way worse than my expectations. It looks like playstation home.

Don't forget to take into consideration people's internet connections are at play here as well as the overloaded servers + server issues. That teleporting we saw may not be a regular thing. If it is tho, then yes this sucks lol...

TreyCrll
  • TreyCrll

Forum Surfer

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Aw, I swear I've been waiting on this race to start for days(in game) now lol. I'm actually feeling a jealous-rage towards you. Oh well, I'm gonna sleep on it.

pbeezy
  • pbeezy

Beast Mode

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Played it for nearly 6 hours and am blown away. What a great experience it was online.... I love rockstar! from the crews being built into the game, from robbing and screaming at clerks. Even the driving around and random killing is a lot of fun, anyone who isnt having fun with the random killing should go play something else.... candy crush perhaps? Theres plenty to do we just dont have enough players per server right now that can actually play to get anything great started. Eventually I'd love to see cross session TDM, DM and CTF game modes, as well as finding players for missions across the other sessions....

Have to be at work in 5 hours and I still want to play.... going to be a longgg day tomorrow.

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:35 AM

Just robbed a store with a dude and the bitch didn't give me my cut, got in a intense chase and gunned his ass down. There are going to be some epic moments to come with this GTA online.

Just for more giggles how much did he try and cheat you out of?

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:42 AM

Just for more giggles how much did he try and cheat you out of?

$1245

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

i robbed 3 of them in a row and after the last one the cops gave me 3 stars and killed me.

There's something ironic about robbing a store and then using your phone to deposit the money into your own bank account while you're still in the store haha

BmacTheSage
  • BmacTheSage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:44 AM Edited by BmacTheSage, 02 October 2013 - 04:44 AM.

cool, now i know what it kind of looks like.  lucky you got on at all though, did you have problems at first and then were able to get on? might mean R* is figuring it out slowly....

HitPoint
  • HitPoint

<3

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:45 AM Edited by HitPoint, 02 October 2013 - 04:49 AM.

I wish we had more posts like this instead of all the moaning covering up the good posts ffs. I had a blast tonight playing with my old buddies I used to play with in GTA4.

Here is a past broadcast of our fun times :D

http://www.twitch.tv...int/b/466657888

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

I too spent and will be spending hours enjoying GTA: O, and though it did suck initially to have to restart due to my player becoming corrupt, it worked out in the end for the better because I was able to make John Marston my father. 

Joe Marston. That's my character's name. Good stuff. 

Doing missions with other people is so intense. I'm a strategic guy, so I call the shots and commentate as we go. Heists are going to be absolutely crazy.

I just wish more people would accept my f*cking invites. And why doesn't anyone want to play tennis?

Anyone else screaming like an idiot into their mics at the store clerks? "OPEN THE f*ckING CASH REGISTER, NOW!!!"  This has garnered some laughs. 

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

The kicking option sucks. I killed someone then got kicked  :(:( happened a couple of times

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

I too spent and will be spending hours enjoying GTA: O, and though it did suck initially to have to restart due to my player becoming corrupt, it worked out in the end for the better because I was able to make John Marston my father. 

Joe Marston. That's my character's name. Good stuff. 

Doing missions with other people is so intense. I'm a strategic guy, so I call the shots and commentate as we go. Heists are going to be absolutely crazy.

I just wish more people would accept my f*cking invites. And why doesn't anyone want to play tennis?

Anyone else screaming like an idiot into their mics at the store clerks? "OPEN THE f*ckING CASH REGISTER, NOW!!!"  This has garnered some laughs. 

LOL yeah the first store i robbed when i did 3 in a row got some laughs from the other players "you're robbing stores aren't you?" haha

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

The kicking option sucks. I killed someone then got kicked   :(:( happened a couple of times

Can you stop? I keep reading your posts in Franklin's voice :c

Franklin Clinton
  • Franklin Clinton

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

^^ haha sorry :)

btw you can be kicked out with 1 vote 1 f*cking vote. This ant good. I kill someone then I get kicked by him :(. I've tested it and i can just kick someone for no reason at all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users