Quantcast

» «
Photo

Seriously though... Who will be playing GTA V still...

25 replies to this topic
Bada effin Bing
  • Bada effin Bing

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

...when the next-gen consoles come out?

So many games dropping soon... It's gonna be tough sticking to just one or a few.

I'm getting Watch_Dogs and I don't care what some people think. Actually looks like a 'finished' game... (Yes, that was a jab)

What game or games are you most looking forward to? Also, you forum mods can way in with an answer as well. Because, I guarantee you guys and gal play other games too... Am I right?

ry12111
  • ry12111

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

you joined an hr ago? was this just to troll? you won't see the best of next gen games for at least a yr of course i';ll be playing GTA until the next one comes out

thugzmansion
  • thugzmansion

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:05 AM

are you trolling? or are you just stupid? (no offense)

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

f*ck the always on kinect and ugly ass PS4 controller

Bada effin Bing
  • Bada effin Bing

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

you joined an hr ago? was this just to troll? you won't see the best of next gen games for at least a yr of course i';ll be playing GTA until the next one comes out

You joined two weeks ago... The week when GTA V was released...

Hop off the sack with that hate
  • cherryslushie likes this

Bada effin Bing
  • Bada effin Bing

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

are you trolling? or are you just stupid? (no offense)

No this is a legit question...

Why are some of you forums queers so sensitive? lol
  • ps2_master94 likes this

Betox190
  • Betox190

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

Not everyone sh*ts money, and you are actually going to buy a "test" console overpriced. Better versions (and cheaper) are comming later so i'll stick to GTA meanwhile.

600noodles
  • 600noodles

Trick

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:15 AM

seriously, i thought EA had flaming fanboys but you guys... oh you guys are like the little nerds trying to go after the popular girl in school. 

after the ps4 comes out, i doubt ill play anything on the xbox. really the gta series are the only videogames i play. i was really dissapointed with how flawed this game came out to be, but i got over it. like i said though, i probably wont play it unless it comes out for ps4. 

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:16 AM

lolwut? I will play GTA V forever and ever, amen! I may purchase a next-gen console but that would only be for GTA VI - though I'm quite doubtful about that. GTA Online is their baby now. 

Kegomatix
  • Kegomatix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

I buy every new system, after it's given a year or so to mature and have the issues smoothed out. So yes, I'll be playing GTA V for a while (along with PC games).

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:19 AM

I'll get a PS4 in about a year. I'm not concerned with getting one right away just to have it. The games I like won't be out for another couple years anyway.

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:20 AM

seriously, i thought EA had flaming fanboys but you guys... oh you guys are like the little nerds trying to go after the popular girl in school. 

after the ps4 comes out, i doubt ill play anything on the xbox. really the gta series are the only videogames i play. i was really dissapointed with how flawed this game came out to be, but i got over it. like i said though, i probably wont play it unless it comes out for ps4. 

Then don't play it if it makes you any happier.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Soldier

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

Are you kidding? GTA V is a "god send". GTA V will keep me so busy and allow all the other games coming out this year to drop so far down in price before I get bored with GTA V.  Once I get bored with GTA V (sometime next year).... then I buy all the old used PS3 games that have been coming out the last couple of years (including this year) for really cheap... thus keep me even more busy until the PS4 has a price drop. Have fun foolishly spending your money.... or probably Mommy and Daddy's money

soldat89
  • soldat89

Prankster

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

watch dogs is gonna be overhyped to sh*t

i feel like alot of the seemingly random events portrayed in the gameplay videos are scripted

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:29 AM

Next gen really seems like a waste of time and money to me. If I wanted anything that next gen could offer, or even better, I'd just use this computer instead, unless there are console exclusive games that actually seem interesting.

Kegomatix
  • Kegomatix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:33 AM

Next gen really seems like a waste of time and money to me. If I wanted anything that next gen could offer, or even better, I'd just use this computer instead, unless there are console exclusive games that actually seem interesting.

Video games could have been leaps and bounds ahead of what they are now if it weren't for consoles. Most games are developed with console in mind first, computers second. And we all know with the current gen specs on consoles, they are limited in what they can do. So new consoles will help the gaming world in general.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:35 AM

I didn't stop playing GTA San Andreas when the ps3/360 came out. Besides, while SOME of the launch games look decent, none of them really catch my eye enough to shell out the cash for a console. It usually takes a year or two for good games to come out.

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:39 AM Edited by KillaDanny, 02 October 2013 - 01:40 AM.

Im gonna keep playing GTA V for a long while.... and if the multiplayer is as good as they said it was (still haven't fully explore it and it will be probably impossible until rockstar fixes all this issues) than I'm not gonna let this game go at least until a new gta is out..

Besides I'm only gonna get a PS4 when the price drops to 200€ (I know it will take a lot of time for that to happen but I'm really not that eager to buy a ps4 now)

dp415263
  • dp415263

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Ill stop playing this game when Batman Arkham origins comes out

roadrash3000
  • roadrash3000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

Are you kidding? GTA V is a "god send". GTA V will keep me so busy and allow all the other games coming out this year to drop so far down in price before I get bored with GTA V.  Once I get bored with GTA V (sometime next year).... then I buy all the old used PS3 games that have been coming out the last couple of years (including this year) for really cheap... thus keep me even more busy until the PS4 has a price drop. Have fun foolishly spending your money.... or probably Mommy and Daddy's money

Yup. The only people that "need" next gen consoles right away are children that don't appreciate the value of money and hard work.

cherryslushie
  • cherryslushie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:59 AM

Not everyone sh*ts money, and you are actually going to buy a "test" console overpriced. Better versions (and cheaper) are comming later so i'll stick to GTA meanwhile.

Many people who bought Xbox 360/PS3 at launch still play them to this day. Cheaper? The release price is cheaper then what current gen. released for. Don't expect a price drop any time soon. And who would wait 2 years for a price drop of maybe 50$? 

I will personally play both GTA 5 and play the PS4 once it comes out. 

cherryslushie
  • cherryslushie

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

Yup. The only people that "need" next gen consoles right away are children that don't appreciate the value of money and hard work.

People have been playing these consoles for about 5+ years now. You two are mad because you can't afford them new consoles. Nothing wrong with that, but why hate on people who can afford them? 

notsoslimshady14
  • notsoslimshady14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

The launch line up for next gen is in impressive but none of them looks as good GTA 5 imo, which is why I decided to stick with current for at least one more year, GTA 3 was my first console game, there's no f*cking way im gonna miss out a GTA game. I hope they make a PS4 version though, I would definitely rebuy it, plus imagine all those funny moments and glitches you can share.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

watch dogs is gonna be overhyped to sh*t

i feel like alot of the seemingly random events portrayed in the gameplay videos are scripted

Watch Dogs taking a page out of Rockstar's playbook -- cinematic trailers showing all kinds of cool events and functions that only happen in cutscenes or scripted mission segments, or are created with camera views that are not available in the actual game.  :dontgetit:

Rockstar is clearly gravitating toward becoming a movie company (a mediocre and derivative movie company).  They should spend their mega-budgets designing incredible open-world games, not machinima.  :whuh:

Skitzo100
  • Skitzo100

Windy city

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:47 AM Edited by Skitzo100, 02 October 2013 - 05:53 AM.

Gta is gold, gta is everything and anything, gta is king of all video games, gta is better than money, sex, food and water, and weed and the pope himself. ALL HAIL ROCKSTAR! ALL HAIL ROCKSTAR!! Gta is life

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:14 AM

ill stick with my ps3 for long years...

i learned the hard way NOT to buy the first 2 gens of new consoles.

i when through 6xbox 360 in 1 year. i bought 2 when they first came out, i paid $500each+games+extended warranty(1year) the first one RRoD within the first 3 weeks with minimal use. the second one died 2 months later. Then EB Games gave me 2 new consoles. both RRoD within 5 months with minimal use. i received 2 new consoles with 3 months left in the warranty. 1 died the day after the warranty expired and the other 1 week after.

that was the last time i ever played a 360. i refused to buy any of the "new consoles" til 2011 when i bought a ps3.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users