Photo

Where is my car?

11 replies to this topic
Molarmite
  • Molarmite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 12:35 AM

It's not on the map and my insurance company isn't in my contacts list to call. I just talked to simeon and he mentioned something about a garage but I didn't buy one or see one on my map. Any ideas?

A Squid With C4
  • A Squid With C4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

I need help with this too, not in my contacts list, can't find the number anywhere online. Really confused at how I can get my insured vehicle back to me. (Don't have a garage.)

JCubes
  • JCubes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

Same problem here

LeAristocrat
  • LeAristocrat

Leader of the LeAristocrats

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Same problem here

I need help with this too, not in my contacts list, can't find the number anywhere online. Really confused at how I can get my insured vehicle back to me. (Don't have a garage.)

It's not on the map and my insurance company isn't in my contacts list to call. I just talked to simeon and he mentioned something about a garage but I didn't buy one or see one on my map. Any ideas?

I'm not insulting either of your intelligences, just stating. Did you have to put GPS tracking on your cars too? From my knowledge it's separate from insurance. Also have you checked back at the location where you died?

Masochron
  • Masochron

Captive Soul

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

I think somebody stole it bro.

A Squid With C4
  • A Squid With C4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

Same problem here

I'm not insulting either of your intelligences, just stating. Did you have to put GPS tracking on your cars too? From my knowledge it's separate from insurance. Also have you checked back at the location where you died?

Yes, but after leaving the session and joining another, it's no longer there. The only way for us to get it is to call the insurance company to get it, but we have no way of doing that..

Molarmite
  • Molarmite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

Yes I think you have to put the tracker on it before insurance. But yes I had it. I ended up just buying a new one

JCubes
  • JCubes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

I had put both the tracker and insurance on during the tutorials and it carried over fine to the first free roam. Once I switched lobbies the blip is no longer on the map and I cannot call the insurance company.

WildmouseX
  • WildmouseX

Hustler

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:50 AM

was it impounded? if so you get to steal it back from the impound lot - but the notification also says if you don't steal it back in time it will be destroyed. not sure if insurance covers that.

Fairzz
  • Fairzz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

key_art_dude_wheres_my_car.jpg

J Hater
  • J Hater

Crows

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Maybe it was towed?

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:00 AM

I had put both the tracker and insurance on during the tutorials and it carried over fine to the first free roam. Once I switched lobbies the blip is no longer on the map and I cannot call the insurance company.

Damn I gotta do all that just to keep a ride?

No sir, you will see me rolling in station wagons and hoopties. 

I even heard you can have ignition bombs that blow up your ride if someone else tries to get in and drive off. 

I'm cool on all that, gimmie the vinewood tour bus and call it a day. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users